Scott Rasmussen: Democrats 50, Republicans 40% (Oct 7-12)

Kavanaugh can't save the House.
The legendary Scott Rasmussen has this:

Republican enthusiasm about voting is down a bit this week and the Democratic lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot has expanded to ten-points.

During a full week of polling from October 7-12, 2018, ScottRasmussen.com found that 50% of the nation’s most likely voters would vote for the Democrat from their district while 40% would vote for the Republican. That’s up from an eight point Democratic advantage last week and nine points from the week before.
Generic Ballot: Democrats 50% Republicans 40%

Why do you people not understand that polling like this does not work?

My Congressional district will vote overwhelmingly Republican on election day. The guy running as Dem has a much chance of winning as Pelosi does of appearing in the centerfold of Playboy. It has been this way for decades and will continue for decades. We elect our people in the Republican primary in May. The November election is a formality.
Is that Playboy’s Annual Alzheimer’s Edition?

I'm not sure. I forget a lot of things.
Its a bad mental image just thinking about it.. Definitely something to forget..

Republican enthusiasm about voting is down a bit this week and the Democratic lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot has expanded to ten-points.

During a full week of polling from October 7-12, 2018, ScottRasmussen.com found that 50% of the nation’s most likely voters would vote for the Democrat from their district while 40% would vote for the Republican. That’s up from an eight point Democratic advantage last week and nine points from the week before.
/----/ WTF is Scott Rasmussen? Never heard of him. No relation to the other Rasmussen

Also from Rasmussen...:laughing0301:

Clinton Edges Ahead of Trump in Presidential Matchup

Clinton Edges Ahead of Trump in Presidential Matchup - Rasmussen Reports®

clinton_vs_trump.jpg
Rasmussen.com (Not the same as ScottRasmussen.com) has GOP and Dems tied. But you just trashed their pollster. Haha.
Polls are a Liberal invention just to raise their hopes. Useless as the tits on a bull.
So Scott Rasmussen is a liberal now?
I wouldn't know a liberal from roadkill. Don't pay attention to polls.

/----/ WTF is Scott Rasmussen? Never heard of him. No relation to the other Rasmussen
He is the guy who created the Rasmussen polling company.

Dude. Scott Rasmussen invented Rasmussen.com. Are you on drugs?

Please keep posting this.

You are going to wipe out the right.

It's in the bag.

Dude. Scott Rasmussen invented Rasmussen.com. Are you on drugs?
/——-/ So?

Every leftist knows that Rasmussen is #fakenews.

This is so much fun.

In this thread all the Trump sheep bitch about how bad polls are and not to be trusted..

And just yesterday in this thread they were all cheering about the poll results.

Democrats nervous about up coming election...

It is simply amazing the stupid shit that being a partisan sheep makes you do.

This is so much fun.

In this thread all the Trump sheep bitch about how bad polls are and not to be trusted..

And just yesterday in this thread they were all cheering about the poll results.

/------/ There are polls of 1,200 likely voters and then there are garbage polls designed to generate a news story rather than hiring an investigative reporter. Sorry it confuses you

This is so much fun.

/------/ There are polls of 1,200 likely voters and then there are garbage polls designed to generate a news story rather than hiring an investigative reporter. Sorry it confuses you

I am not confused at all, it is very simple.

Any poll that supports your view is a good poll, any poll that does not is junk poll. You have made that painfully clear.

At this point i don't think i have any personal friends that would vote democrat at this point. If democrats get elected more of this drama would persue. Liberals are never happy.

This is so much fun.

Any poll that supports your view is a good poll, any poll that does not is junk poll. You have made that painfully clear.
/-----/ Once again you're wrong. If it's a legit poll then I pay attention regardless of who it favors

This is so much fun.

/-----/ Once again you're wrong. If it's a legit poll then I pay attention regardless of who it favors

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

How odd there has never been a legit poll that did not support your view..must just be coincidence!

This is so much fun.

How odd there has never been a legit poll that did not support your view..must just be coincidence!

/----/ I know this is your lame attempt at humor but it's simply not true. But flail away.

This is so much fun.

/----/ I know this is your lame attempt at humor but it's simply not true. But flail away.

What makes it funny is that it is 100% accurate and then you pretend it is not.

You are just one more mindless partisan sheep.

/-----/ Well, if it is 100% true you should be able to provide irrefutable proof. Go ahead, gather your notes. I'll wait.

/-----/ Well, if it is 100% true you should be able to provide irrefutable proof. Go ahead, gather your notes. I'll wait.

Ok, here is a list of all the polls you said were legit that you did not agree with their views..

Ok, here is a list of all the polls you said were legit that you did not agree with their views..

/——/ Since you can’t prove any of your accusations against me, I’ll allow you to bow out gracefully. Now run along and play with your friends.

Forum List

Back