Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

He was also BESTOWED the position of professor. he never went to school for the 10 years it takes to become one. He's a made up fraud in every aspect of his pathetic privileged life

Oh so that was because he is black also?

LOL....you folks are pathetic.
You liberals are the only ones to bring up his skin color and as you saw, the people got fed with you and him using it and KICKED yours and HIS party out of Congress because of it. so you wail about black all you want, but funny how you all leave out his WHITE side of his skin, isn't it?
losers

LOL....no- not just we liberals....your fellow travellers refer to his skin color all of the time- for instance by claiming that all of his academic achievements were because of Affirmative action.

Barack Obama and African Americans consider him to be 'black'- and who am I to argue with them?

Meanwhile:

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Well you are a far left drone and thus not a real liberal.

Way to go far left drone, contradict all your other posts with this one.

Troll

Far left propaganda Troll!

Hey! Obama has a degree or two. Walker does not. Which standards are you trying to spin today?

Make up your mind. Does He have one degree? Or two? Or maybe some other number? Or are you just limiting the figure to the number of diplomas you have personally seen? I man, you HAVE seen at least one, haven't you?
He has a Bachelor's degree, something Walker failed to earn, and at least one graduate degree.

That's how college works. Perhaps you should try it sometime.

Hey! Obama has a degree or two. Walker does not. Which standards are you trying to spin today?

Make up your mind. Does He have one degree? Or two? Or maybe some other number? Or are you just limiting the figure to the number of diplomas you have personally seen? I man, you HAVE seen at least one, haven't you?
He has a Bachelor's degree, something Walker failed to earn, and at least one graduate degree.

And here is an opportunity to show that the far left will hold their own accountable, will they?

Walker seems like a smart, capable person, so the lack of a degree doesn't bother me. However, his stand on abortion might be a problem: he opposes abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

Why is it so hard for some Republicans to say, "I oppose all elective abortions, but I would allow abortion in cases or rape, incest, and endangerment"?

Abortions due to rape and incest account for only 3-5% of all abortions (and endangerment accounts for 1-2%). So why not make that small concession to stop at least 93% of abortions?

And you know this because you have personally seen them! Or just listening to rumors again?

BTW, at my age repeating the whole college thing would simply deprive a willing indoctrinee from his/her/its rightful place.

Walker seems like a smart, capable person, so the lack of a degree doesn't bother me. However, his stand on abortion might be a problem: he opposes abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

Why is it so hard for some Republicans to say, "I oppose all elective abortions, but I would allow abortion in cases or rape, incest, and endangerment"?

Abortions due to rape and incest account for only 3-5% of all abortions (and endangerment accounts for 1-2%). So why not make that small concession to stop at least 93% of abortions?

If that were a trade they could make, it would be explicitly rational. A violation of rights, but a decent trade by their standards.

The problem is that such a trade isn't an option. If you make a 'small concession' you get nothing in return. As abortion rights aren't based on a republican governor's personal opinion. But constitutional guarantees.

So there's no profit in compromise when it buys you nothing.

And you know this because you have personally seen them! Or just listening to rumors again?

BTW, at my age repeating the whole college thing would simply deprive a willing indoctrinee from his/her/its rightful place.

Considering you consider a birth certificate and an written verification of the Registrar of Hawaii to be 'rumors', I'm not quite sure you understand the meaning of the terms you're using.

didn't Obama drop out of Africa and moved to Chicago where the left doesn't require Birth Certificates as a prequalification to be Senator?

You left out that he was raised by Karl Marx, and that Obama is a communist/Muslim.

I mean if you wanted to get all of the hilarious crap about Obama in a post.

Rumors would be what you birthers rely upon.

Both Columbia and Harvard Law acknowledge and celebrate that President Barack Obama is a graduate from their institutions.

Of course as a Birther you will ignore that- but instead rely on rumors and innuendo

didn't Obama drop out of Africa and moved to Chicago where the left doesn't require Birth Certificates as a prequalification to be Senator?

You left out that he was raised by Karl Marx, and that Obama is a communist/Muslim.

and maybe cause there were no Kentucky Fried Chicken's in Kenya?

Rumors would be what you birthers rely upon.

Both Columbia and Harvard Law acknowledge and celebrate that President Barack Obama is a graduate from their institutions.

Of course as a Birther you will ignore that- but instead rely on rumors and innuendo

Troll!

this thread is about Governor Walker. You run in and overrun a thread with Obama obama obama obamama

and maybe cause there were no Kentucky Fried Chicken's in Kenya?

Or watermelon?

Far left propaganda troll!

this thread is about Governor Walker.

Then why did the OP only type comments about Obama?

this thread is about Governor Walker.

Then why did the OP only type comments about Obama?

Why do you not hold your far left drones buddies accountable?

Forum List

Back