Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

didn't Obama drop out of Africa and moved to Chicago where the left doesn't require Birth Certificates as a prequalification to be Senator?

You left out that he was raised by Karl Marx, and that Obama is a communist/Muslim.

I mean if you wanted to get all of the hilarious crap about Obama in a post.

Yet you keep perpetuating the thread being about Obama- by posting about it being about Obama

well done.

didn't Obama drop out of Africa and moved to Chicago where the left doesn't require Birth Certificates as a prequalification to be Senator?

You left out that he was raised by Karl Marx, and that Obama is a communist/Muslim.

this thread is about Governor Walker.

Then why did the OP only type comments about Obama?

this is the TITLE of the thread

this thread is about Governor Walker. You run in and overrun a thread with Obama obama obama obamama

Oh how quickly we forget...here was your post in the thread

He was also BESTOWED the position of professor. he never went to school for the 10 years it takes to become one. He's a made up fraud in every aspect of his pathetic privileged life

If you don't want the thread to be about Obama- maybe you should stop posting about Obama

And what is your opinion on that?

No!!! as far as I know, he has to be at least 35, a LEGAL American, and can at least name every capital in all 50 States! 50, right?

No!!! as far as I know, he has to be at least 35, a LEGAL American, and can at least name every capital in all 50 States! 50, right?

So you think being able to name every capital in the United States is a requirement?

So you think being able to name every capital in the United States is a requirement?

shut up you're a frikken bore

Troll!

Troll!

I trolled him right out of my life. won't miss it either

Obozo's affirmative action degrees didn't count against him.

Scott Walker politician - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 1986, Walker worked as a volunteer for Tommy Thompson's gubernatorial campaign,[9] and in the fall of that year, enrolled at Marquette University.[10] In 1988, he ran for student government president, losing 1,245 to 927,[9] following an alleged infringement of campaign guidelines.[4] Walker dropped out of Marquette in the spring of 1990, in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 GPA[11] but without attaining a degree.[9][12] During college Walker worked part-time for IBM selling warranties on mainframe computers. His IBM job led to a full-time position in marketing and fundraising at the American Red Cross from 1990 to 1994.[4][13]
Well, I doubt college scores or degrees are necessarily a good qualification for running a government. Especially if the government is so deadlocked it can barely function half the time.

The current US government is top heavy with people who are highly qualified, been in law firms, and so on - but despite them allegedly being the 'creme of the crop' they still can't agree on a decent budget or stop squabbling like little kids over minor issues.

I think the US government would be a lot better run if we had a few more 'real Americans', as opposed to the government being mostly made up of politicians that were born into political dynasties, had millions to begin with, or simply had their careers handed to them by wealthy donors.

And the only comment typed into the OP was;

"Obozo's affirmative action degrees didn't count against him."

That's it.

That's it.

What is so hard to understand there far left drone?

Going to hold your own accountable?

That's it.

you want to argue about it find someone else to do it with

That's it.

I'm just taking my cue from the OP. If he didn't want to discuss Obama, he wouldn't have typed exclusively about him.

That's it.

I'm just taking my cue from the OP. If he didn't want to discuss Obama, he wouldn't have typed exclusively about him.

See how the far left drones will skip over everything else to focus on one area, even though there is more than this one line in the OP.

Thus proving this far left drone will not hold their own accountable..

shut up you're a frikken bore

Oh Stephanie, your annoyance just inspires me to post more.

Obozo's affirmative action degrees didn't count against him.

Scott Walker politician - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 1986, Walker worked as a volunteer for Tommy Thompson's gubernatorial campaign,[9] and in the fall of that year, enrolled at Marquette University.[10] In 1988, he ran for student government president, losing 1,245 to 927,[9] following an alleged infringement of campaign guidelines.[4] Walker dropped out of Marquette in the spring of 1990, in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 GPA[11] but without attaining a degree.[9][12] During college Walker worked part-time for IBM selling warranties on mainframe computers. His IBM job led to a full-time position in marketing and fundraising at the American Red Cross from 1990 to 1994.[4][13]
Well, I doubt college scores or degrees are necessarily a good qualification for running a government. Especially if the government is so deadlocked it can barely function half the time.

The current US government is top heavy with people who are highly qualified, been in law firms, and so on - but despite them allegedly being the 'creme of the crop' they still can't agree on a decent budget or stop squabbling like little kids over minor issues.

I think the US government would be a lot better run if we had a few more 'real Americans', as opposed to the government being mostly made up of politicians that were born into political dynasties, had millions to begin with, or simply had their careers handed to them by wealthy donors.

As you pointed out- a college degree doesn't seem to be linked to be able to getting government to work.

So if you don't have a degree or weren't a community organizer you are not worthy?

So if you don't have a degree or weren't a community organizer you are not worthy?

seems that's what a lot of the snobs think. You know it took a degree and claiming they were a professor to say. I will stop the seas rising and heal the planet.

Leave it to the DNC WashingtonCompost to come up with this type of shit stirring garbage

they never question on why Obama never released his college records though. how funny is that

Roz, have u ever taken notice that we have never seen any photo's of Obama in any of those colleges he apparently went to? I haven't. I am sure if they existed, wouldn't we have seen them on all cable news channels? (unless I am wrong, but I have never seen any pics of Obama in college, and to think most students take those pics for life long memories.)

Forum List

Back