Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

Seems like Walker might win points with liberal Democrats were he to lie and say he attended Harvard and got a doctorate in abnormal psychology but his records are sealed.

Then he'd have exactly the same credibility as their current Messiah!

But conservatives might hate him for it.....
'

Conservatives don't care whether Republicans release their college records.

You know that.

Matter of fact 'Conservatives' only care about one candidate- or President's records- just one.

Yet you just proven how far left the left you are with that post. Congratulations far left drone..

We all know Obama's grades and accomplishment at the liberal Harvard college was fudged because he is black. Don't over think this guys and gals.

Well that is the usual racist explanation.

You can't doubt it. We are talking Harvard here. Probability is very high. The man based just on his presidency alone sounds incompetent. How is that possible of a harvard graduate with his harvard recignition? Doesn't add up.

Prove he earned those grades..

Oh wait you can't..

It was the far left that chose race over anything else in 2008. If you want racism to truly end, get the far left out of politics..

I am just laughing watching a far right drone like yourself demonstrate the hypocrisy of demanding college records from Barack Obama......even asking us to show any other President who has 'withheld' college records like Obama has- and when shown.....just retreat into the usual meaningless gibberish you post.

'same standards'- show me how you hold up any other candidate or President to the same college record demands that you have for President Obama.....or is that just too tough for a far right drone like you?

We all know Obama's grades and accomplishment at the liberal Harvard college was fudged because he is black. Don't over think this guys and gals.

You can't doubt it. We are talking Harvard here. Probability is very high. The man based just on his presidency alone sounds incompetent. How is that possible of a harvard graduate with his harvard recignition? Doesn't add up.

Racism is all over America. Blacks get privlage at places like harvard that are liberal and whites get privlage in the south. Just pointing out high probability fact.

No- you are just pulling crap out of your ass.

The irony impaired far left drone and their comments!

Seems like Walker might win points with liberal Democrats were he to lie and say he attended Harvard and got a doctorate in abnormal psychology but his records are sealed.

Then he'd have exactly the same credibility as their current Messiah!

But conservatives might hate him for it.....
'

Conservatives don't care whether Republicans release their college records.

You know that.

Matter of fact 'Conservatives' only care about one candidate- or President's records- just one.

Yet you just proven how far left the left you are with that post. Congratulations far left drone..

I am just laughing watching a far right drone like yourself demonstrate the hypocrisy of demanding college records from Barack Obama......even asking us to show any other President who has 'withheld' college records like Obama has- and when shown.....just retreat into the usual meaningless gibberish you post.

'same standards'- show me how you hold up any other candidate or President to the same college record demands that you have for President Obama.....or is that just too tough for a far right drone like you?

Oh wait you can't..

It was the far left that chose race over anything else in 2008. If you want racism to truly end, get the far left out of politics..

We don't need them. No reason to ask for them. We already know they are bullshit or harvard is. We see it every day. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh wait you can't..

He shoots - he scores!

Oh wait you can't..

So prove Obama earned his grades..

Come on far left drone do it!

And as we all know anything that is not far left is automatically far right to the far left drones.

oooooooo, Obama haters. man you cult members are pathetic. like you all LOVED Bush.

Oh did I mischaracterize you Stephanie? You don't hate President Obama?

Meanwhile- so not to hurt your fragile ego- here it is again

Sure is another excuse for the Obama 'opponents' to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here...

Let us see if the far left drone here will hold their own to the same standards..

Walker has released his college records, has he not? That would render your entire argument moot.

He has not - to my knowledge. Can you provide a link that confirms he has?

Politifact confirms that, while he has not released his transcripts, he has allowed the university to comment on his record. Not much scandal there at all.

Solving the mystery of Scott Walker s college years and entry into politics PolitiFact Wisconsin

But publicly available documents cannot fully resolve the question, in part because a federal privacy law blocks release of information on former students unless the person consents. In addition, Walker told us he was sticking to an earlier decision not to release his transcript.

With that in mind, we asked Walker if he would allow Marquette to comment on his academic and conduct record. He did.

"Gov. Scott Walker was a student at Marquette from fall of 1986 until spring 1990 and was a senior in good standing when he voluntarily withdrew from Marquette," the university said in a statement.

The NYTimes states that he has released his records.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/02/u...igh-office-without-higher-education.html?_r=0

The question of Mr. Walker’s missing diploma has arisen occasionally in Wisconsin. Opponents have asserted that there is something untoward about his dropping out of Marquette. He then authorized the university to release the records as proof that there was no hidden story behind his departure. Mr. Walker has said that a college education isn’t a “base requirement” for high office. The Walker camp had no comment for this column.

Are you looking for a transcript?

Oh wait you can't..

He shoots - he scores!

You are a far left drone that will not hold your own to the same standards..

Racism is all over America. Blacks get privlage at places like harvard that are liberal and whites get privlage in the south. Just pointing out high probability fact.

welcome to reality.

Oh wait you can't..

He shoots - he scores!

Got those links yet?

Oh did I mischaracterize you Stephanie? You don't hate President Obama?

Meanwhile- so not to hurt your fragile ego- here it is again

Sure is another excuse for the Obama 'opponents' to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here...

Let us see if the far left drone here will hold their own to the same standards..

Walker has released his college records, has he not? That would render your entire argument moot.

Politifact confirms that, while he has not released his transcripts, he has allowed the university to comment on his record. Not much scandal there at all.

Solving the mystery of Scott Walker s college years and entry into politics PolitiFact Wisconsin

But publicly available documents cannot fully resolve the question, in part because a federal privacy law blocks release of information on former students unless the person consents. In addition, Walker told us he was sticking to an earlier decision not to release his transcript.

With that in mind, we asked Walker if he would allow Marquette to comment on his academic and conduct record. He did.

"Gov. Scott Walker was a student at Marquette from fall of 1986 until spring 1990 and was a senior in good standing when he voluntarily withdrew from Marquette," the university said in a statement.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/02/u...igh-office-without-higher-education.html?_r=0

The question of Mr. Walker’s missing diploma has arisen occasionally in Wisconsin. Opponents have asserted that there is something untoward about his dropping out of Marquette. He then authorized the university to release the records as proof that there was no hidden story behind his departure. Mr. Walker has said that a college education isn’t a “base requirement” for high office. The Walker camp had no comment for this column.

\
Check mate on the far left drones..

\

Got those links yet?

Oh wait you can't..

He shoots - he scores!

Got those links yet?

yup.

Show that Obama earned his grades..

Come on far left drone!

\

Got those links yet?

Check mate again!

\

Got those links yet?

Check mate again!

Got those links yet?

We have had 9 presidents that never went to college including Harry Truman and Abraham Lincoln. Maybe it's time to have another one.

Buddha and Jesus never went to college and got degrees.

Frankly I am more concerned we get Presidents, cabinet and Congress members and Court officials
who agree on the spirit of Constitutional laws and govt, can recognize where political beliefs clash
as equally protected creeds and be fair to each, and can resolve conflicts instead of taking political shortcuts.

We have had 9 presidents that never went to college including Harry Truman and Abraham Lincoln. Maybe it's time to have another one.

Buddha and Jesus never went to college and got degrees.

Frankly I am more concerned we get Presidents, cabinet and Congress members and Court officials
who agree on the spirit of Constitutional laws and govt, can recognize where political beliefs clash
as equally protected creeds and be fair to each, and can resolve conflicts instead of taking political shortcuts.

I agree. Not having a degree is not a deal-breaker for me either.

Forum List

Back