Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

Show another president that has withheld their college records..

Please far left drone shows which presidents...

If Scott Walker gets elected, that will make at least two.

Another far left drone shows they are not connected to reality..

How can you withhold something you did not do?

lol, beats the hell out of me. But it's another EXCUSE for their dear wonderful leader withholding his.

Sure is another excuse for the Obama haters to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here....

oooooooo, Obama haters. man you cult members are pathetic. like you all LOVED Bush.

Oh did I mischaracterize you Stephanie? You don't hate President Obama?

Meanwhile- so not to hurt your fragile ego- here it is again

Sure is another excuse for the Obama 'opponents' to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here...

If Scott Walker gets elected, that will make at least two.

lol, beats the hell out of me. But it's another EXCUSE for their dear wonderful leader withholding his.

Sure is another excuse for the Obama haters to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here....

oooooooo, Obama haters. man you cult members are pathetic. like you all LOVED Bush.

Sure is another excuse for the Obama 'opponents' to demand from Obama what they don't demand from Walker, didn't demand from Romney, didn't demand from McCain, didn't demand from Bush.......there is a pattern starting to form here...

Let us see if the far left drone here will hold their own to the same standards..

The guy is a dishonest creep, that's what counts.
He's a professional politician. That is something that bothers me. Politics is the only thing he's ever done for any length of time.

The Milwaukee newspaper says he lied about how close he was to graduating. I don't know how they know that, but it's not a good thing by any stretch. Lying bothers me a lot more than how far you made it through college.

The guy is a dishonest creep, that's what counts.
He's a professional politician. That is something that bothers me. Politics is the only thing he's ever done for any length of time.

The Milwaukee newspaper says he lied about how close he was to graduating. I don't know how they know that, but it's not a good thing by any stretch. Lying bothers me a lot more than how far you made it through college.

Then why did you vote for Obama?

Let us see if the far left drone here will hold their own to the same standards..

I am just laughing watching a far right drone like yourself demonstrate the hypocrisy of demanding college records from Barack Obama......even asking us to show any other President who has 'withheld' college records like Obama has- and when shown.....just retreat into the usual meaningless gibberish you post.

'same standards'- show me how you hold up any other candidate or President to the same college record demands that you have for President Obama.....or is that just too tough for a far right drone like you?

I am just laughing watching a far right drone like yourself demonstrate the hypocrisy of demanding college records from Barack Obama......even asking us to show any other President who has 'withheld' college records like Obama has- and when shown.....just retreat into the usual meaningless gibberish you post.

'same standards'- show me how you hold up any other candidate or President to the same college record demands that you have for President Obama.....or is that just too tough for a far right drone like you?

Walker has released his college records, has he not? That would render your entire argument moot.

We all know Obama's grades and accomplishment at the liberal Harvard college was fudged because he is black. Don't over think this guys and gals.

Well that is the usual racist explanation.

You can't doubt it. We are talking Harvard here. Probability is very high. The man based just on his presidency alone sounds incompetent. How is that possible of a harvard graduate with his harvard recignition? Doesn't add up.

Walker has released his college records, has he not? That would render your entire argument moot.

He has not - to my knowledge. Can you provide a link that confirms he has?

Has Walker released his college records?

I can find no evidence that he has.

Feel free to provide a link to the records.

Seems like Walker might win points with liberal Democrats were he to lie and say he attended Harvard and got a doctorate in abnormal psychology but his records are sealed.

Then he'd have exactly the same credibility as their current Messiah!

But conservatives might hate him for it.....

We all know Obama's grades and accomplishment at the liberal Harvard college was fudged because he is black. Don't over think this guys and gals.

You can't doubt it. We are talking Harvard here. Probability is very high. The man based just on his presidency alone sounds incompetent. How is that possible of a harvard graduate with his harvard recignition? Doesn't add up.

Seems like Walker might win points with liberal Democrats were he to lie and say he attended Harvard and got a doctorate in abnormal psychology but his records are sealed.

Then he'd have exactly the same credibility as their current Messiah!

But conservatives might hate him for it.....
'

Conservatives don't care whether Republicans release their college records.

You know that.

Matter of fact 'Conservatives' only care about one candidate- or President's records- just one.

Racism is all over America. Blacks get privlage at places like harvard that are liberal and whites get privlage in the south. Just pointing out high probability fact.

Prove he earned those grades..

Oh wait you can't..

It was the far left that chose race over anything else in 2008. If you want racism to truly end, get the far left out of politics..

Racism is all over America. Blacks get privlage at places like harvard that are liberal and whites get privlage in the south. Just pointing out high probability fact.

No- you are just pulling crap out of your ass.

Forum List

Back