Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

Racism is all over America. Blacks get privlage at places like harvard that are liberal and whites get privlage in the south. Just pointing out high probability fact.

No- you are just pulling crap out of your ass.

The irony impaired far left drone and their comments!

I am just laughing watching a far right drone like yourself demonstrate the hypocrisy of demanding college records from Barack Obama......even asking us to show any other President who has 'withheld' college records like Obama has- and when shown.....just retreat into the usual meaningless gibberish you post.

'same standards'- show me how you hold up any other candidate or President to the same college record demands that you have for President Obama.....or is that just too tough for a far right drone like you?

Show that Obama earned his grades..

Come on far left drone!

Under the definition of hypocrisy in the dictionary....is your photo

I am just laughing watching a far right drone like yourself demonstrate the hypocrisy of demanding college records from Barack Obama......even asking us to show any other President who has 'withheld' college records like Obama has- and when shown.....just retreat into the usual meaningless gibberish you post.

'same standards'- show me how you hold up any other candidate or President to the same college record demands that you have for President Obama.....or is that just too tough for a far right drone like you?

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

We have had 9 presidents that never went to college including Harry Truman and Abraham Lincoln. Maybe it's time to have another one.

Buddha and Jesus never went to college and got degrees.

Frankly I am more concerned we get Presidents, cabinet and Congress members and Court officials
who agree on the spirit of Constitutional laws and govt, can recognize where political beliefs clash
as equally protected creeds and be fair to each, and can resolve conflicts instead of taking political shortcuts.

I agree. Not having a degree is not a deal-breaker for me either.

Since you back Obama we all know that is lie!

Since you are posting, we know that is a lie.

No- you are just pulling crap out of your ass.

The irony impaired far left drone and their comments!

Show that Obama earned his grades..

Come on far left drone!

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

We have had 9 presidents that never went to college including Harry Truman and Abraham Lincoln. Maybe it's time to have another one.

Buddha and Jesus never went to college and got degrees.

Frankly I am more concerned we get Presidents, cabinet and Congress members and Court officials
who agree on the spirit of Constitutional laws and govt, can recognize where political beliefs clash
as equally protected creeds and be fair to each, and can resolve conflicts instead of taking political shortcuts.

I agree. Not having a degree is not a deal-breaker for me either.

Since you back Obama we all know that is lie!

Since you are posting, we know that is a lie.

Yes we know that you do not hold the far left to the same standards, so since you claim I have not seen all your posts show all the posts that you hold the far left to the same standards.

Obama got grades?
?

Walker got grades?

Any proof of that?

A couple of links have been posted far left drone..

So you can't find them either.

To review:

No college records from Walker, Romney, McCain- you don't care.
No college records from Obama, and your ass aches with desire.

The links have already been posted, but the far left will deny them..

Typical far left drones to deny reality..

This is so much fun watching the idiot squirm. Some of his buds were so embarrassed for him, they tried to come in and bail him out. That's just precious.

Got those links yet?

Check mate again!

Got those links yet?

WHoooooosshhh!!!

Got those links showing me using a crime story to attack an ideology (as asked multiple times) yet?

You made the claim - support it

I made no such claim other than you will not the other far left drones to same standards as you hold others here!

You will not hold yourself to the standards that you whine about others.

Lets review- list of Presidential candidates and Presidents you demand the college records for:
Obama- yes
Walker- no
Romney- no
McCain- no
Bush- no
Clinton- no
Bush Sr. - no

Those are some proud Conservative standards you demonstrate- Ronnie would be proud indeed.

Obama got grades?
?

Walker got grades?

Any proof of that?

To review:

No links- just trolling by Kosh.

Obama got grades?
?

Walker got grades?

Any proof of that?

To review:

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Check mate again!

Got those links yet?

WHoooooosshhh!!!

Got those links showing me using a crime story to attack an ideology (as asked multiple times) yet?

You made the claim - support it

I made no such claim other than you will not the other far left drones to same standards as you hold others here!

You will not hold yourself to the standards that you whine about others.

Lets review- list of Presidential candidates and Presidents you demand the college records for:
Obama- yes
Walker- no
Romney- no
McCain- no
Bush- no
Clinton- no
Bush Sr. - no

Those are some proud Conservative standards you demonstrate- Ronnie would be proud indeed.

Post a link that proves your comments far left drone..

Walker got grades?

Any proof of that?

To review:

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got those links yet?

In a perfect world all presidential candidates would submit to DNA testing to determine whether they are human or simian.

But liberal fear won't allow that......

To review:

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got those links yet?

What links? that you are far left drone?

Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him Page 18 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Other college dropouts:

Bill Gates
Steve Jobs
Frank Lloyd Wright
Buckminster Fuller
James Cameron
Mark Zuckerberg
Tom Hanks
Harrison Ford
Lady Gaga
Tiger Woods

......were you trying to make some point about college dropouts?
would you want Lady Gaga to be President?

Forum List

Back