Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

College educated men and women delivered the highest standard of living and the greatest society to ever inhabit the planet.
Walker doesn't have the intellectual bandwidth to be the President. That being said, that doesn't mean he won't win if he runs. It will be a hard sell however to undecideds that will inevitably stop and think that their daughter/son/spouse had more education than the person they are voting into the most powerful office in the world.

Other college dropouts:

Bill Gates
Steve Jobs
Frank Lloyd Wright
Buckminster Fuller
James Cameron
Mark Zuckerberg
Tom Hanks
Harrison Ford
Lady Gaga
Tiger Woods

......were you trying to make some point about college dropouts?
would you want Lady Gaga to be President?

I love it when that list gets published and you ask them if any of those folks would be whom you want to be President....crickets.

So you can't find them either.

To review:

No college records from Walker, Romney, McCain- you don't care.
No college records from Obama, and your ass aches with desire.

The links have already been posted, but the far left will deny them..

Typical far left drones to deny reality..

No links- just trolling by Kosh.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got those links yet?

What links? that you are far left drone?

Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him Page 18 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Wow- a link to your own post.......with no links to any records.....

just more trolling by Kosh.

In a perfect world all presidential candidates would submit to DNA testing to determine whether they are human or simian.

But liberal fear won't allow that......

In a perfect Conservative world everyone would be forced to submit DNA testing....

The links have already been posted, but the far left will deny them..

Typical far left drones to deny reality..

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got those links yet?

Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him Page 18 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes you are a far left drone and the proof is all over this thread..

Got those links yet?

WHoooooosshhh!!!

Got those links showing me using a crime story to attack an ideology (as asked multiple times) yet?

You made the claim - support it

I made no such claim other than you will not the other far left drones to same standards as you hold others here!

You will not hold yourself to the standards that you whine about others.

Lets review- list of Presidential candidates and Presidents you demand the college records for:
Obama- yes
Walker- no
Romney- no
McCain- no
Bush- no
Clinton- no
Bush Sr. - no

Those are some proud Conservative standards you demonstrate- Ronnie would be proud indeed.

Post a link that proves your comments far left drone..

Lets review- list of Presidential candidates and Presidents you demand the college records for:
Obama- yes
Walker- no
Romney- no
McCain- no
Bush- no
Clinton- no
Bush Sr. - no

Those are some proud Conservative standards you demonstrate- Ronnie would be proud indeed.

In a perfect world all presidential candidates would submit to DNA testing to determine whether they are human or simian.

In a perfect Conservative world everyone would be forced to submit DNA testing....

And there it is the far left propaganda that shows and proves AGAIN, that you are a far left drone..

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got those links yet?

Yes you are a far left drone and the proof is all over this thread..

Obama- yes
Walker- no
Romney- no
McCain- no
Bush- no
Clinton- no
Bush Sr. - no

WHoooooosshhh!!!

Got those links showing me using a crime story to attack an ideology (as asked multiple times) yet?

You made the claim - support it

I made no such claim other than you will not the other far left drones to same standards as you hold others here!

Obama- yes
Walker- no
Romney- no
McCain- no
Bush- no
Clinton- no
Bush Sr. - no

Post a link that proves your comments far left drone..

Obama- yes
Walker- no
Romney- no
McCain- no
Bush- no
Clinton- no
Bush Sr. - no

And another post showing that they are a far left drone..

WHoooooosssssshhhh!!!!

Do you have a liberal drone up your ass making decisions for you? Christ.

Nope- I am not you.

We'll we know the ladder part.................

Got those links yet?

Posted a link, not my problem that you can not hold the far left to the same standard. But that is because you are a far left drone.

A link to you........not a single link for Walker's records.

Because you don't have any.

And don't ask from Walker what you demand from Obama.

Show where I demanded it form Obama!

And yes there are two links that show what the far left drones will deny..

Nope- I am not you.

Says the irony impaired far left drone..

Nope- I am not you.

Says the troll.

It's OK that Walker won't release his college records - they'd be a little short anyway.
The quotes from his former professors aren't too flattering, but whatever. He was a kid then.

Got those links yet?

Posted a link, not my problem that you can not hold the far left to the same standard. But that is because you are a far left drone.

A link to you........not a single link for Walker's records.

Because you don't have any.

And don't ask from Walker what you demand from Obama.

Show where I demanded it form Obama!

And yes there are two links that show what the far left drones will deny..

Show me the link to Scott Walker's college records and I will be glad to go back 2 pages to show you demanding Obama's records.

Nope- I am not you.

Says the troll.

Yes the term used by far left drones when they are caught being a drone and lie about it. And thus proving the far left drones will not hold their own to the same standards..

Forum List

Back