Scottsdale principal required middle school teachers to attend grooming training

Did you read of this curriculum that you're pretending to know about? Did you read the Skokie Evanston 30 page one or the one from Neemah school district that I posted? Familar with what the ENTIRE STATE of New Jersey is planning to do to 5 thru 7 yrs to "promote a healthy sexual awakening"??

Nope -- You'd never spend the time. So just :anj_stfu: and keep baiting people who DO KNOW...

That's the problem, they don't know. They just go along with what they're fed

It doesn't matter what you think it is up to the individual to decide. Show me a law that prevents people from deciding what name they want to be called by as being illegal.
'
Hey asshole. This is NOT ABOUT LGBTQ issues. NOT ABOUT gay-phobia. This is about FORCING SEXUAL ABUSIVE and non-age appropriate sex/gender propaganda on 6 year olds..

If you mistake this push-back for ANYTHING else than that -- you;re just putting words and motives on people that DO NO FIT..

Last edited:
'
Hey asshole. This is NOT ABOUT LGBTQ issues. NOT ABOUT gay-phobia. This is about FORCING SEXUAL ABUSIVE and non-age appropriate sex/gender propaganda on 6 year olds..

If you mistake this push-back for ANYTHING else than else -- you;re just putting words and motives on people that DO NO FIT..

Six year olds. Think very hard

Something is wrong

'

If you mistake this push-back for ANYTHING else than else -- you;re just putting words and motives on people that DO NO FIT..
Well, it damn sure isn't about NJ.

Langner asked for the training out of concern that some teachers weren’t calling students by their preferred names.

That's the problem, they don't know. They just go along with what they're fed

I have those curriculum guides -- they can ask me for copies and TRY to defend it -- but they wont.

ANYONE? Want to read this propaganda for elementary sex/gender indoctrination? It'll make you LOOK a lot less stupid and annoying. Will take you HOURS for EACH district guide to check thru the suggested resources and all.. But if you DONT have the time for that EXPECT TO GET WHAT GIVE in these threads when you parade your ignorance around proudly....

So what am I.....In your words?

HINT to your stupid answer.

1) I hate trump because he is a proven LIAR, Cheat, Con Man, Carnival Barker, not a Christian, Hater of Americans, is there more.....absolutely.
Complete POS and it pisses me off that you so called Patriots think he is defending YOU>....he is NOT.

Don't care, TDS sufferer. Go bother someone else

Using proper nouns is not grooming anymore than being called a master with the Mr. you use. It is an identifying feature in a name.
If you think they are grooming so are the parents of kids along with 95% of what goes on with mass media, religion, military and government.
The Western nations are the only ones in on this. This will in the end, fail. Unless all of us are enriched in this nation. If we forgive all debt then pay people who do not have any and surviving but can struggle at anytime and may be. A few hundred thousand dollars a piece to start. Free manna I mean money for all. Hip Hip Hooray!

I have those curriculum guides -- they can ask me for copies and TRY to defend it -- but they wont.

ANYONE? Want to read this propaganda for elementary sex/gender indoctrination? It'll make you LOOK a lot less stupid and annoying. Will take you HOURS for EACH district guide to check thru the suggested resources and all.. But if you DONT have the time for that EXPECT TO GET WHAT GIVE in these threads when you parade your ignorance around proudly....

This might blow your mind, but by this logic a child knowing that their parents are married is grooming.

Good grief

moony said:
You people threw a fit over Dr. Jill Biden being called a doctor because she earned a doctorate you people are insane.

You confuse having a fit with our ridicule of the situation. Clearly she is not doctorate material.
you really should be careful using the terms 'having a fit' and insane considering y'all's behavior from 2020 thru 2024 and EVEN today.

Forum List

Back