Scottsdale principal required middle school teachers to attend grooming training

I never accused anyone of pedophilia, I accused people of defending grooming

There's a distinct difference but you're not awfully bright.... probably too much dope
Oh, you have.

Now get back to topic. You defend this shit you're guilty of the shit,
What 'shit' ????

Stupid Fucking Cult Member.
Yup, you got it dude, You are a.........

Stupid Fucking Trump Cult Member.

The worst fucking POS on Earth, and you support him. Name is trump.

Calling people their preferred name is not a sexual act, sorry.

That's not the SCOPE of the curriculums being used by school districts. SURE -- Ze, Zey, Zhis are TAUGHT to kindergarteners -- but they dont even know what a NOUN is yet OR a pronoun.

It's the ideas like the sex they are born with dont matter at all. That's its all choice and can be changed at will.

The BRAINS that they were born with dont NEED to stew on any of that "sexualization" of their formative period of life. And by stealing education time to ATTEMPT to groom or indoctrinate in things without CONTEXT yet -- you're wrecking their chances of LOVING learning at the earliest moments.

That's not the SCOPE of the curriculums being used by school districts. SURE -- Ze, Zey, Zhis are TAUGHT to kindergarteners -- but they dont even know what a NOUN is yet OR a pronoun.

It's the ideas like the sex they are born with dont matter at all. That's its all choice and can be changed at will.

The BRAINS that they were born with dont NEED to stew on any of that "sexualization" of their formative period of life. And by stealing education time to ATTEMPT to groom or indoctrinate in things without CONTEXT yet -- you're wrecking their chances of LOVING learning at the earliest moments.
It doesn't matter what you think it is up to the individual to decide. Show me a law that prevents people from deciding what name they want to be called by as being illegal.

I know what you think is not the truth.

Did you read of this curriculum that you're pretending to know about? Did you read the Skokie Evanston 30 page one or the one from Neemah school district that I posted? Familar with what the ENTIRE STATE of New Jersey is planning to do to 5 thru 7 yrs to "promote a healthy sexual awakening"??

Nope -- You'd never spend the time. So just :anj_stfu: and keep baiting people who DO KNOW...

Did you read of this curriculum that you're pretending to know about? Did you read the Skokie Evanston 30 page one or the one from Neemah school district that I posted? Familar with what the ENTIRE STATE of New Jersey is planning to do to 5 thru 7 yrs to "promote a healthy sexual awakening"??

Nope -- You'd never spend the time. So just :anj_stfu: and keep baiting people who DO KNOW...
This thread is not about NJ it is about Arizona. Follow TOS or get the fuck out...

Forum List

Back