SCOTUS agrees to accept the Trump appeal from the Colorado case.

Voter suppression should not be tolerated in our country.
The problem being the left believes voter suppression is any timeline, set of rules, or proof of citizenship being required.

I think CO and ME decisions/outcomes will be reversed, and I would agree that they should. And I am no fan of MAGA Jesus, but states don't have the power to act on their own in enforcing 14A, Sec 3. It's not self-executing- I would be surprised if the SCOTUS agrees that it is, although there are different ways issues they could just decide to punt on this.

It was 9-0.

Would you feel better if it was 8-0? :laughing0301: :rolleyes:
So what you are saying is they had a chance had it not been for Clarence.

1709566949219.png

:auiqs.jpg:

To drive the point home further, perhaps you should compare it with 8 votes to 1 for those on SCOTUS who know what a woman is.

So what you are saying is they had a chance had it not been for Clarence.

View attachment 912200

:auiqs.jpg:

To drive the point home further, perhaps you should compare it with 8 votes to 1 for those on SCOTUS who know what a woman is.

How aboutā€¦.even the judge who does not know what a woman is knew that Trump was correct.

Thats how dumb the cult is.

How aboutā€¦.even the judge who does not know what a woman is knew that Trump was correct.

Thats how dumb the cult is.

Yes, but if Justice Brown has no idea what a woman is, chances are she is also confused about what Yes and No actually mean, so it is hard to say.

Yes, but if Justice Brown has no idea what a woman is, chances are she is also confused about what Yes and No actually mean, so it is hard to say.

Hey man, I am not a biologist.

KBJ was in my HS graduating class. She was our President. She was just Ketanji Brown back then.

Forum List

Back