SCOTUS Disapproval and Approval Ratings Hit All-Time Highs and Lows

Since USMB reader love Ratings Polls, here is the disappointing SCOTUS results.

trump has weaponized the SCOTUS, and Americans disapprove.
Democrat believe that SCOTUS won’t stand for the witch hunt against Trump, so they’re upping their attacks.

Expect to see MUCH more of this.

Democrat believe that SCOTUS won’t stand for the witch hunt against Trump, so they’re upping their attacks.

Expect to see MUCH more of this.
And if a crucial decision actually reaches SCOTUS involving trump, and SCOTUS actually does honor the Constitution and rules against trump, they will become a group of 'traitors' in your eyes.

They arent as political as the usual make up of the SC.
Thats probably the issue. Most people believe in politics more than the Constitution. As long as they support the issue, they dont care how much power is taken away from them.

Since USMB reader love Ratings Polls, here is the disappointing SCOTUS results.

trump has weaponized the SCOTUS, and Americans disapprove.
What did you expect Trump to do, appoint liberal judges? Americans are stupid. The Supreme Court is not there to decide cases by public opinion. They decide cases based on law.

What did you expect Trump to do, appoint liberal judges? Americans are stupid. The Supreme Court is not there to decide cases by public opinion. They decide cases based on law.
Not in the eyes of trump.
He thinks the SCOTUS OWES him and will favor him.
That's why he keeps saying, I'll bring this to the SCOTUS.
That's not how it works dotard donny, but dotard donny thinks that's how it works.

POS45, aka Donald Trump, is the king of quid pro quo.
You OWE me, he thinks.

Not in the eyes of trump.
He thinks the SCOTUS OWES him and will favor him.
That's why he keeps saying, I'll bring this to the SCOTUS.
That's not how it works dotard donny, but dotard donny thinks that's how it works.

POS45, aka Donald Trump, is the king of quid pro quo.
You OWE me, he thinks.
You guys are too funny. You're always guessing what Trump thinks and guessing about the future.

Forum List

Back