Screamin' Joe is back!

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Rally in WI has Joe screaming at the crowd, mumbling 90 miles an hour, and spewing lie after lie.

He even brought up his son Beau again when talking about the D-Day celebration and the lies about what Trump said about our troops. Once again pulls his stolen valor BS regarding his son who died of cancer.

Also spewed several other lies he has repeated numerous times.

I wonder if the fact checkers will call him out.

Rally in WI has Joe screaming at the crowd, mumbling 90 miles an hour, and spewing lie after lie.

He even brought up his son Beau again when talking about the D-Day celebration and the lies about what Trump said about our troops. Once again pulls his stolen valor BS regarding his son who died of cancer.

~~~~~~
Please note every word was spoken/repeated from the "Teleprompter" and not a single background image of the crowd.
Joe is great when he is told what to say from a script written by his handlers.
He's the best "Manchurian Candidate" Democrat Neo-Marxists can offer.

Last edited:
not a single background image of the crowd.
Yeah, I'm looking, suspiciously, just not finding. This local newscast station was there, but did not train on the crowd AT ALL from what I have scanned. . . . .

That comments of folks watching at their site are none too positive. This source shows eight more minutes than the OP's two minutes link.

1720211420081.png

Defiant Biden vows ‘I’m the nominee’ but says wrong election year at Wisconsin rally​

I can't figure out why no source will show the full eighteen minutes? :dunno:

Live updates: 'I'm staying in the race,' Biden says at rally at Madison's Sherman Middle School​

Biden finishes 18-minute speech at Madison's Sherman Middle School​

"Biden finished his speech at 2:47 p.m., speaking for about 18 minutes.

He concluded his remarks by saying "the American presidency is about character, the character of the president who holds the job.”

“It's about honesty. It's about the president's decency, integrity. Do they respect people, or do they incite violence and hate? Can they honor an oath to the Constitution and uphold the oath of office?”

This is why there were no pics of the crowd. Of course it was its usual paltry size, the rally was held in a Middle School, so how big could it really be? The truth is, there were folks along the route to the school, and at the school, holding up signs for him to step aside.

Yeah, I'm looking, suspiciously, just not finding. This local newscast station was there, but did not train on the crowd AT ALL from what I have scanned. . . . .

That comments of folks watching at their site are none too positive. This source shows eight more minutes than the OP's two minutes link.

View attachment 972360

Defiant Biden vows ‘I’m the nominee’ but says wrong election year at Wisconsin rally​

Live updates: 'I'm staying in the race,' Biden says at rally at Madison's Sherman Middle School​

He concluded his remarks by saying "the American presidency is about character, the character of the president who holds the job.”

“It's about honesty. It's about the president's decency, integrity. Do they respect people, or do they incite violence and hate? Can they honor an oath to the Constitution and uphold the oath of office?”

This is why there were no pics of the crowd. Of course it was its usual paltry size, the rally was held in a Middle School, so how big could it really be? The truth is, there were folks along the route to the school, and at the school, holding up signs for him to step aside.

~~~~~~
The Quisling Media is so unreliable that a week ago they were all ready to can Jan for any Democrats who could hold a cogent convesation.
Today they're covering for him and appaulding his achievement of standing up for 15 minutes and delivering a canned teleprompted speech with few mumbles and side tracks.
Joe is still a viable Manchurian Candidate for the Neo=Marxist Democrats.

~~~~~~
The Quisling Media is so unreliable that a week ago they were all ready to can Jan for any Democrats who could hold a cogent convesation.
Today they're covering for him and appaulding his achievement of standing up for 15 minutes and delivering a canned teleprompted speech with few mumbles and side tracks.
Joe is still a viable Manchurian Candidate for the Neo=Marxist Democrats.
Yup. And everywhere we look? We can't find the missing eight minutes.

Why?

:dunno:

Winner in the crowd....

1720213655708.png

You can see him at 0:34 in the video posted by excalibur in the next post...

Last edited:

Did you see the peanut gallery they had for Joe? Joe as Howdy Doody.

View attachment 972360

What bullshit, damn thing reeks of "FAKE VIDEO".

We all know you are a fibber. Nostra has this perverted hate love for Hunter. Hunter is very, very manly to Nostra just making him swoon.

We all know you are a fibber. Nostra has this perverted hate love for Hunter. Hunter is very, very manly to Nostra just making him swoon.
Anything coherent to offer, or anything on topic? Didn't mention the Crackhead, Simp.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Could be gone within a couple more days .

He is like excrement that won't go round the bend

Forum List

Back