🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Screw Politics...Lets Watch A Cartoon!

Life is not fair, darn it.....

When super rich buy politicians and elections...you call that unfair? Stealing Democracy for profit...thats "unfair"? How do you feel about Democracy? No. When you give 1 child 1 lolly pop and give the second child 2 lolly pops for a selfish reason, THATS unfair. What you think is "unfair" is criminal and treasonous to Democracy.

When super rich buy politicians and elections...you call that unfair? Stealing Democracy for profit...thats "unfair"? How do you feel about Democracy?
Democracy is like capitalism, it all goes to the highest bidder..Me I prefer to stay out of it....Since I am not a materialist...

Its goes to the highest bidder because people say "Democracy is like capitalism, it all goes to the highest bidder..Me I prefer to stay out of it....Since I am not a materialist"... and give up because they think it hasnt effected them yet, it will never change back, it will only get worse.

When super rich buy politicians and elections...you call that unfair? Stealing Democracy for profit...thats "unfair"? How do you feel about Democracy?
Democracy is like capitalism, it all goes to the highest bidder..Me I prefer to stay out of it....Since I am not a materialist...

Its goes to the highest bidder because people say "Democracy is like capitalism, it all goes to the highest bidder..Me I prefer to stay out of it....Since I am not a materialist"... and give up because they think it hasnt effected them yet, it will never change back, it will only get worse.
Then self sufficiency will become popular again...

Forum List

Back