Scum bag is going to fix our taxes.

Another paid troll shows up one month before the debates. How timely.
These libs see Hillary Clinton on the short end of the race right now. As a result, they are pulling out all stops.
They are making up things that are simply not true.
They are just making things worse for their candidate.
NOT! you look at the multiple poll listings and I'll take any two polls of the list and you take 2 polls off, what this gets you are two supper lying polls run by you Nazi's and even when you pull your any two polls. She is 10% ahead. No one lies like a regressive and no one lies like a regressive poll. It looks like all polls tells us we most likely get back the Senate. But we don't really need it, She will stop anything the hate party wants.
So I have to ask why would we be worried other then the fact that if we don't win, it means this country majority is more controlled by hate then logic.

Last edited:
I always love to chew up the hate party, they live in this cup half empty, sky is falling world that they think is controlled by all these secret agencies and organization. They are generally weak minded and generally rednecks (Hence the old white man party) so it make it easy to ruffle their feathers then just stand back and watch the clown act. Hay look out there's a commie behind that corner.
You Takers are funny tonight!
You government-dependent traitors will say or do anything to get your free stuff.
Worthless society suckers.
Trump wins HUGE.
And you haters are normal , Fox mind half thinkers.

I always love to chew up the hate party, they live in this cup half empty, sky is falling world that they think is controlled by all these secret agencies and organization. They are generally weak minded and generally rednecks (Hence the old white man party) so it make it easy to ruffle their feathers then just stand back and watch the clown act. Hay look out there's a commie behind that corner.
You Takers are funny tonight!
You government-dependent traitors will say or do anything to get your free stuff.
Worthless society suckers.
Trump wins HUGE.
And you haters are normal , Fox mind half thinkers.

Proof anything half wit. ;Zero facts all bullshit, if it wasn't you would have no problem showing us one example. You won't be able to because you like the rest of the regressive are not only a cancer on this country but you have a hate driven inability to think on your own. Your Foxie's which means brain dead.
I done tole you about the language, fellow. Keep it civil or get ready for a vacation.
Your responding to a comment I wrote you, a response , I said bullshit. You aren't threatening me for my language it's because I backed you into a corner , nothing else. Listen everyone, if he can throw me out and throws me out for this ,it's because I whipped him nothing else. Language ,bullshit again look around all his cronies say as bad or worse then what I say. So tell us what is it hotshot. Are you a man or a wimp.
You ain't whipped nuthin, Twink. Whatever happens to you will be out of the blue.
Then the question I asked has been answered your a wimp.
Now there's a big hand full of stupid, try as you may you can't put the people that did that in Iraq . You do know that these two companies got billions of dollars in non bid contracts and you do know the Cheney the pig was the CEO of Halliburtan and Carlyle, has been Bush money for decades ,Did you look up Curve ball as I asked.

Cheney severed his ties to Halliburton before the election and Halliburton was getting no bid contracts during the Clinton Administration and continued getting them during the Bush and the Obama Administration. Carlyle has a lot more share holders than just Bush. I read that hogwash about curve ball a long time ago.
Chris mathews statement on late hight, Quote "Cheney was head of Halliburton. When he got to be vice president, when he was signed for vice president, the oil company gave him a $34 million signing bonus to become vice president of the United States.""
Your wrong about Cheney From politifacts, you people are such puppets. Politifacts looked atr it and gave it 100% true.

We looked at a personal financial disclosure form that Cheney signed on Sept. 1, 2000. This is the filing made once someone joins a national presidential ticket. It represents the candidate's holdings and income as of August. In the portion addressing Cheney's compensation from Halliburtion, the file lists the following categories and dollar amounts as of that date:

• Salary/bonus (gross): $4,721, 947
• Deferred salary: $1,042, 441
• Senior executive deferred compensation contributions: $654,804

Meanwhile, on May 15, 2001, Cheney also signed a second disclosure form that is supposed to update the August 2000 filing so that it covers the full year. In this filing, Cheney disclosed the following Halliburton income:

• Salary/bonus (gross): $821,896
• Elective deferred salary: $403,166
• Stock equivalent unit bonus: $396,213
• Senior executive deferred compensation contributions: $53,692
• Elective deferred salary lump sum payout: $1,140,160
• Restricted stock imputed income: $7,560,000
• Nonqualified stock option income: $21,964,254
• Senior executive deferred compensation payout: $2,797,128

Looks like around 40 million give or take. and the deferred payment goes on for the rest of his life, You people are mindless. The facts on curve ball are 100% true supported by every major broadcaster and newspaper that did a write up on it. EVERYONE THIS IS A GREAT PIECE OF INFORMATION < THIS HATER LIKE THE REST FROM THE HATE PART HAS NO CLUE< TRUST ME BETTER YET LOOK IT UP then you can join me when I say bullshit to this ding dong I'm responding to. He has absolutely no clue , just Fox crap lies that he lives by.
Heres the only thing close to Obama giving Haliburtan a no bid contract From the washington Times "That was then; this is now. Last week, the Army revealed that KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through next year." That would be a former subsidiary . So no Obama gave none to Haliburton, This guy Too tall is zero for everything up till now. This had me rolling on the floor for his proof of everything that both Clintons been charged with are all true how does too tall know. ,This is his proof to the whole world"The whole proof was the look of terror in the FBI Director's face when he testified in Congress." So everything you said here too tall is as proved bullshit,

I will start with the rest of the story from your link. And, as I clearly stated, Cheney severed his ties to Halliburton before the election.

However, we were unclear about whether the totals from the May 2001 filing, which amount to $35.1 million, should be added to those from the August 2000 filing, which amount to $6.4 million, or whether the amounts in the two filings overlap somewhat. Experts we spoke to expressed uncertainty on this question as well. So we decided to take the most cautious approach and only use the numbers from the second filing, which covers the whole year.

That still leaves a total of $35.1 million earned from Halliburtion reported on the May 2001 filing. Of that total, just over $800,000 represents salary and bonus, which Cheney would have earned regardless of whether he joined the ticket or not. Many of the other categories were subject to some calculation and/or negotiation, as would happen in the case of any CEO who left a position early, so it seems fair to call the rest of the income he received an exit package.

Chris Matthews says Cheney got $34 million payday from Halliburton

Now, Obama and no bid contracts.

Democratic and Republican administrations issued some contracts without competitive bidding for speed and to save money. When seeking the highest office in the land, Mr. Obama explicitly stated that he would not tolerate such practices. “I will finally end the abuse of no-bid contracts once and for all,” he thundered to a Grand Rapids, Mich., audience on Oct. 2, 2008. “The days of sweetheart deals for Halliburton will be over when I’m in the White House.” After becoming president, Mr. Obama continued the attack and promised on March 4 to “end unnecessary no-bid and cost-plus contracts. … In some cases, contracts are awarded without competition. … And that’s completely unacceptable.”

That was then; this is now. Last week, the Army revealed that KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through next year. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts. You do know that the Bush disaster gave Haliburtan 38.5 billion in non bid contracts, You do know that don't you?????

Obama’s mounting hypocrisy

Now, you can eat shit and die for all I care.
Ate you up, spit you out and now I get to watch you whimper. Every point you made is a Foxy, all bullshit. And I think people realize that from my answer to your goofiness.. By the way can you find where I even suggested that Obama didn't hand out no bid contracts. I only said that he didn't give one to Halliburtan in a responce to you saying he did. This is kind of interesting "And the independent Congressional Research Service found that under federal ethics law, Dick Cheney did have a lingering financial interest in Halliburton."" Or maybe people would be interested in this You said Obama gave a non bid contract to Haliburton ,because you thought KBR, who Obama did give a non bid contract to, was the same as Halliburtan, so what do you think this means "

HOUSTON, Texas – Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL) today announced that it has completed the final separation of KBR Inc. (NYSE: KBR). The two companies now are separate and independent of each other.

“This is a major event for Halliburton, especially its dedicated employees, loyal customers and the shareholders,” said Dave Lesar, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Halliburton. “As a pure oilfield services company, Halliburton now can focus on the global growth opportunities in its core energy services business.”

Halliburton announced its plans in January 2005 to ultimately separate the KBR subsidiary. An initial public offering of KBR common stock was completed in November 2006.

“We wish KBR and its employees well as they move forward as an independent company,” added Lesar.

All of the government services and engineering and construction businesses will remain with KBR.
" I'm a little confused her KBR separated completely from Haliburtan in 2007 but but but, Obama came into office in 2009, oops another piece of right wing bullshit. Or how about this little ditty "
"The People Vs. Dick Cheney," a 2007 article by Wil S. Hylton. The piece recounts how Cheney undercut the CIA by instructing subordinates in that agency to stovepipe raw intelligence directly to his office. He also worked with Donald Rumsfeld to establish an alternative intelligence agency within the Pentagon. Both of these actions directly contributed to the faulty information that informed the decision to go to war.

Hylton then lays out his most powerful argument:" They did most of the work with CURVE BALL. Hay everyone, want to see stupid or what a big lie the war was Look up Curve ball. It is a gas. He was the main information man for Bush the baby killer.
Proof anything half wit. ;Zero facts all bullshit, if it wasn't you would have no problem showing us one example. You won't be able to because you like the rest of the regressive are not only a cancer on this country but you have a hate driven inability to think on your own. Your Foxie's which means brain dead.
I done tole you about the language, fellow. Keep it civil or get ready for a vacation.
Your responding to a comment I wrote you, a response , I said bullshit. You aren't threatening me for my language it's because I backed you into a corner , nothing else. Listen everyone, if he can throw me out and throws me out for this ,it's because I whipped him nothing else. Language ,bullshit again look around all his cronies say as bad or worse then what I say. So tell us what is it hotshot. Are you a man or a wimp.
You ain't whipped nuthin, Twink. Whatever happens to you will be out of the blue.
Now there's a big hand full of stupid, try as you may you can't put the people that did that in Iraq . You do know that these two companies got billions of dollars in non bid contracts and you do know the Cheney the pig was the CEO of Halliburtan and Carlyle, has been Bush money for decades ,Did you look up Curve ball as I asked.

Cheney severed his ties to Halliburton before the election and Halliburton was getting no bid contracts during the Clinton Administration and continued getting them during the Bush and the Obama Administration. Carlyle has a lot more share holders than just Bush. I read that hogwash about curve ball a long time ago.
Chris mathews statement on late hight, Quote "Cheney was head of Halliburton. When he got to be vice president, when he was signed for vice president, the oil company gave him a $34 million signing bonus to become vice president of the United States.""
Your wrong about Cheney From politifacts, you people are such puppets. Politifacts looked atr it and gave it 100% true.

We looked at a personal financial disclosure form that Cheney signed on Sept. 1, 2000. This is the filing made once someone joins a national presidential ticket. It represents the candidate's holdings and income as of August. In the portion addressing Cheney's compensation from Halliburtion, the file lists the following categories and dollar amounts as of that date:

Meanwhile, on May 15, 2001, Cheney also signed a second disclosure form that is supposed to update the August 2000 filing so that it covers the full year. In this filing, Cheney disclosed the following Halliburton income:

Looks like around 40 million give or take. and the deferred payment goes on for the rest of his life, You people are mindless. The facts on curve ball are 100% true supported by every major broadcaster and newspaper that did a write up on it. EVERYONE THIS IS A GREAT PIECE OF INFORMATION < THIS HATER LIKE THE REST FROM THE HATE PART HAS NO CLUE< TRUST ME BETTER YET LOOK IT UP then you can join me when I say bullshit to this ding dong I'm responding to. He has absolutely no clue , just Fox crap lies that he lives by.
Heres the only thing close to Obama giving Haliburtan a no bid contract From the washington Times "That was then; this is now. Last week, the Army revealed that KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through next year." That would be a former subsidiary . So no Obama gave none to Haliburton, This guy Too tall is zero for everything up till now. This had me rolling on the floor for his proof of everything that both Clintons been charged with are all true how does too tall know. ,This is his proof to the whole world"The whole proof was the look of terror in the FBI Director's face when he testified in Congress." So everything you said here too tall is as proved bullshit,

I will start with the rest of the story from your link. And, as I clearly stated, Cheney severed his ties to Halliburton before the election.

However, we were unclear about whether the totals from the May 2001 filing, which amount to $35.1 million, should be added to those from the August 2000 filing, which amount to $6.4 million, or whether the amounts in the two filings overlap somewhat. Experts we spoke to expressed uncertainty on this question as well. So we decided to take the most cautious approach and only use the numbers from the second filing, which covers the whole year.

That still leaves a total of $35.1 million earned from Halliburtion reported on the May 2001 filing. Of that total, just over $800,000 represents salary and bonus, which Cheney would have earned regardless of whether he joined the ticket or not. Many of the other categories were subject to some calculation and/or negotiation, as would happen in the case of any CEO who left a position early, so it seems fair to call the rest of the income he received an exit package.

Democratic and Republican administrations issued some contracts without competitive bidding for speed and to save money. When seeking the highest office in the land, Mr. Obama explicitly stated that he would not tolerate such practices. “I will finally end the abuse of no-bid contracts once and for all,” he thundered to a Grand Rapids, Mich., audience on Oct. 2, 2008. “The days of sweetheart deals for Halliburton will be over when I’m in the White House.” After becoming president, Mr. Obama continued the attack and promised on March 4 to “end unnecessary no-bid and cost-plus contracts. … In some cases, contracts are awarded without competition. … And that’s completely unacceptable.”

That was then; this is now. Last week, the Army revealed that KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through next year. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts. You do know that the Bush disaster gave Haliburtan 38.5 billion in non bid contracts, You do know that don't you?????

Ate you up, spit you out and now I get to watch you whimper. Every point you made is a Foxy, all bullshit. And I think people realize that from my answer to your goofiness.. By the way can you find where I even suggested that Obama didn't hand out no bid contracts. I only said that he didn't give one to Halliburtan in a responce to you saying he did. This is kind of interesting "And the independent Congressional Research Service found that under federal ethics law, Dick Cheney did have a lingering financial interest in Halliburton."" Or maybe people would be interested in this You said Obama gave a non bid contract to Haliburton ,because you thought KBR, who Obama did give a non bid contract to, was the same as Halliburtan, so what do you think this means "

HOUSTON, Texas – Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL) today announced that it has completed the final separation of KBR Inc. (NYSE: KBR). The two companies now are separate and independent of each other.

“This is a major event for Halliburton, especially its dedicated employees, loyal customers and the shareholders,” said Dave Lesar, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Halliburton. “As a pure oilfield services company, Halliburton now can focus on the global growth opportunities in its core energy services business.”

Halliburton announced its plans in January 2005 to ultimately separate the KBR subsidiary. An initial public offering of KBR common stock was completed in November 2006.

“We wish KBR and its employees well as they move forward as an independent company,” added Lesar.

All of the government services and engineering and construction businesses will remain with KBR.
" I'm a little confused her KBR separated completely from Haliburtan in 2007 but but but, Obama came into office in 2009, oops another piece of right wing bullshit. Or how about this little ditty "
"The People Vs. Dick Cheney," a 2007 article by Wil S. Hylton. The piece recounts how Cheney undercut the CIA by instructing subordinates in that agency to stovepipe raw intelligence directly to his office. He also worked with Donald Rumsfeld to establish an alternative intelligence agency within the Pentagon. Both of these actions directly contributed to the faulty information that informed the decision to go to war.

Hylton then lays out his most powerful argument:" They did most of the work with CURVE BALL. Hay everyone, want to see stupid or what a big lie the war was Look up Curve ball. It is a gas. He was the main information man for Bush the baby killer.

But, but, but "Mr. Obama continued the attack and promised on March 4 to “end unnecessary no-bid and cost-plus contracts. … In some cases, contracts are awarded without competition. … And that’s completely unacceptable.” And then awarded a no-bid contract to KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton.

As far as Bush the baby killer remark goes, Obama and his drones are still killing babies in at least three countries. What do you call him?

My quotes came from the article that you linked to and from the Washington Times so shove your ignorant FOX remarks up your goat smelling ass.
Your logic has a few parts missing , he is attacking our enemy with drones with less collateral damage than the war your lying party and president got us into , The liars war. Non stop stupid. Your attack on the hated black man, that he gave a non bid contract to Haliburton is still a lie , you even posted it yourself, KBR (a former subsidiary of Haliburton) They became the former two years before Obama came into office. So is this all you got , just non stop bullshit? Just wondering.

If you don't vote for Hillary, who will care for AIDS patients?

Ya you bet what is it now billions toward helping the poor around the world, or the other side, non profits coming forward and say no , that the fact that Trump contributed to their non profit as is written on his tax statement is a lie, they never received nothing from him. Ya the real truth hurts doesn't it.

But, but, but "Mr. Obama continued the attack and promised on March 4 to “end unnecessary no-bid and cost-plus contracts. … In some cases, contracts are awarded without competition. … And that’s completely unacceptable.” And then awarded a no-bid contract to KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton.

As far as Bush the baby killer remark goes, Obama and his drones are still killing babies in at least three countries. What do you call him?

My quotes came from the article that you linked to and from the Washington Times so shove your ignorant FOX remarks up your goat smelling ass.
Your logic has a few parts missing , he is attacking our enemy with drones with less collateral damage than the war your lying party and president got us into , The liars war. Non stop stupid. Your attack on the hated black man, that he gave a non bid contract to Haliburton is still a lie , you even posted it yourself, KBR (a former subsidiary of Haliburton) They became the former two years before Obama came into office. So is this all you got , just non stop bullshit? Just wondering.

The US Congress voted based on CIA, FBI and other free world intelligence and the UN passed a resolution holding Iraq in material breech of the cease fire agreements, so your petty little whine about 'your party' and lies is just that. Here is some information for you tiny little brain.

"Ten contractors received 52 percent of the funds, according to an analysis by the Financial Times that was published Tuesday.

The No. 1 recipient?

Houston-based energy-focused engineering and construction firm KBR, Inc. (NYSE:KBR), which was spun off from its parent, oilfield services provider Halliburton Co. (NYSE:HAL), in 2007."

That is the same company that Obama awarded a no bid contract in 2009 after all his phoney bluster. You finally played the race card and that makes you a sorry bastard. bye bye.

The US Congress voted based on CIA, FBI and other free world intelligence and the UN passed a resolution holding Iraq in material breech of the cease fire agreements, so your petty little whine about 'your party' and lies is just that. Here is some information for you tiny little brain.

"Ten contractors received 52 percent of the funds, according to an analysis by the Financial Times that was published Tuesday.

The No. 1 recipient?

Houston-based energy-focused engineering and construction firm KBR, Inc. (NYSE:KBR), which was spun off from its parent, oilfield services provider Halliburton Co. (NYSE:HAL), in 2007."

That is the same company that Obama awarded a no bid contract in 2009 after all his phoney bluster. You finally played the race card and that makes you a sorry bastard. bye bye.
Are you total ignorant , just read your own comment . You said that Obama gave Haliburtan a no bid contract. Which I thought was you just lying but it's because your just stupid. First I'll keep this simple 2009 comes after 2007. KBR became a independent Company totally separated from Haliburton 2 years before Obama came into office . So no your definitely stupid Obama gave KBR (a INDEPENDENT COMPANY) a no bid contract and for every one else, I at no time said that Obama didn't give out non bid contracts. Him doing something different then what he proposed before election, is usually done for a good reason and I happen to know why Obama gave KBR a non bid contract, because they were in place and a bid contract takes a long time and it was needed mediately. So I don't care at all what he said and what he did, on this because hotshot I know the reason. You can't win, first your facts are bogus, second your just another goof ball that has to be right all the time. You are hardly ever right, so I'm sure this problem will stay with you for a long time. By the way your a bigot but that just makes you fit in better with the hate party.

The No. 1 recipient?

Are you total ignorant , just read your own comment . You said that Obama gave Haliburtan a no bid contract. Which I thought was you just lying but it's because your just stupid. First I'll keep this simple 2009 comes after 2007. KBR became a independent Company totally separated from Haliburton 2 years before Obama came into office . So no your definitely stupid Obama gave KBR (a INDEPENDENT COMPANY) a no bid contract and for every one else, I at no time said that Obama didn't give out non bid contracts. Him doing something different then what he proposed before election, is usually done for a good reason and I happen to know why Obama gave KBR a non bid contract, because they were in place and a bid contract takes a long time and it was needed mediately. So I don't care at all what he said and what he did, on this because hotshot I know the reason. You can't win, first your facts are bogus, second your just another goof ball that has to be right all the time. You are hardly ever right, so I'm sure this problem will stay with you for a long time. By the way your a bigot but that just makes you fit in better with the hate party.
Whew!! I finally got rid of this leg humper, now he's stalking TooTall :banana:

The No. 1 recipient?

Whew!! I finally got rid of this leg humper, now he's stalking TooTall :banana:
Got rid of who, if it's me , I ate you up and spit you out. Your hiding from me self made man.

"In 1984, Donald Trump used Schedule C, which means that this he had personal income and expenses that was not earned through any corporation or partnership. This was on him.

Trump listed no income on that form, yet he deducted $626,264 as expenses. His New York City tax return also showed no income, but listed slightly less in expenses: $619,227.

No receipts, invoices, or other documentation were provided when Trump was under audit or during his appeal from what he argued was an unfair demand for more tax.

“The record does not explain how Petitioner [Trump] had significant expenses without any concomitant income from his consulting business,” wrote H. Gregory Tillman, the city administrative law judge who heard the case on April 29 and May 28 of 1992. [Emphasis mine.]"

SHIT HE DOESN'T PAY TAXES

So he rapes 13 year old girls, He rapes his own wife, He's been sued and found guilty of being a racist, Trump sued over 3500 times. While Regressives go on and on about Bill Clinton, while Hillary Clinton is the subject, Trumps wife was a prostitute and has taken Lesbian photos. Trump promotes the assassination of Hillary Clinton, I know of a south American who is a patriot who has put a 100 million dollar reward to assassinate Trump. Thats a lot of money isn't it. Also If you want to have some great reading, giving you a picture of who Trump is, Google my favorite Google now . Just type in "Trump is scum" you get a real insight on this person.

Without a link you can't win.

With the last paragraph in italics...you can't win.

Off course I won, because what I said was the truth. That overpowers you and your party's hate philosophy. I will alway win because I'm not controlled by FOX Crap News. I have the ability to think for myself, you don't.

Off course I won, because what I said was the truth. That overpowers you and your party's hate philosophy. I will alway win because I'm not controlled by FOX Crap News. I have the ability to think for myself, you don't.

upload_2016-9-19_20-24-58.png

The reason your so easy , with all the hate trimming on you comments, like your suck ass flags waving and the don't tread on me macho crap. Is because your a little man running afraid from the big people all around you. Do you know what bluster is, your all cry baby bluster. Maybe the best word would be wimp.

The reason your so easy , with all the hate trimming on you comments, like your suck ass flags waving and the don't tread on me macho crap. Is because your a little man running afraid from the big people all around you. Do you know what bluster is, your all cry baby bluster. Maybe the best word would be wimp.
You're right. I'm a wimp. Wouldn't hurt a flea.

Thats right tame down that bluster. A good exercise is just let everyone else comment and just sit back and watch. OK?

Forum List

Back