Sea level may rise, so does land elevations

Stop hitting on me, your skeevy perv. You know I'm a guy. You're creepy as hell. So many conservatives are.

tried to tell me the earth was supposed to be slowly cooling
And it is. You didn't even try to refute it. You pissed yourself, deflected and ran.

You're not the biggest coward I've ever debated, but you're up there.

and then when I showed her the IPCC's radiative forcing components that refuted what she said, she said they didn't include orbital forcing.
Because they don't. And again, you didn't address it, because you couldn't. I showed you were wrong and stupid, so you just cried and ran, like you do every time.

No shit because the earth wasn't slowly cooling. She'll say anything to dismiss her defeats.
You're not this stupid. You can't be. Tell everyone you're just pretending, right? It hurts us to think that someone could actually be as big of the cult dumbshit as you are.

Yeah, yours is soooooooo correct... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's why you cannot refute it.

That's why you cannot refute it.

There's nothing to refute. It's like trying to refute gravity. You just pat the little imbecile on the head and send them on their way.

You and the Co2 FRAUd do not understand ICE AGE...

Don't be silly. You can see when the ice age began from the oxygen isotope curve which was developed before AGW was even a thing.

F2.large.jpg

glacial cycles.gif

Stop hitting on me, your skeevy perv. You know I'm a guy. You're creepy as hell. So many conservatives are.

And it is. You didn't even try to refute it. You pissed yourself, deflected and ran.

Because they don't. And again, you didn't address it, because you couldn't. I showed you were wrong and stupid, so you just cried and ran, like you do every time.

You're not this stupid. You can't be. Tell everyone you're just pretending, right? It hurts us to think that someone could actually be as big of the cult dumbshit as you are.
:clap:
1729030104372.png

Show me on this curve the proof that the earth was slowly cooling due to natural factors? It's not there because it's not real. If it were real they would show it in this graphic. You lose.
1729030249446.png

Show me on this curve the proof that the earth was slowly cooling due to natural factors?
Sweet Jeebus, you're stupid.

It's a chart of deviations from the baseline of a certain year. The natural factors are factored into the baseline.

Go have a middle-schooler explain it to you. I'm not capable of dumbing it down any further for you. I don't think anyone can dumb it down to that level.

Temps have been decreasing for the past 6,000. That's the hard data. The hard data says you're a barking loon.

You know what to do now. Ignore all the actual arguments, repost the same stupid thing that was already debunked, then deflect with isnult. Cry and run. It's what you do. It's all you've ever done, because it's all you can do.

Sweet Jeebus, you're stupid.

It's a chart of deviations from the baseline of a certain year. The natural factors are factored into the baseline.

Go have a middle-schooler explain it to you. I'm not capable of dumbing it down any further for you. I don't think anyone can dumb it down to that level.

Temps have been decreasing for the past 6,000. That's the hard data. The hard data says you're a barking loon.

You know what to do now. Ignore all the actual arguments, repost the same stupid thing that was already debunked, then deflect with isnult. Cry and run. It's what you do. It's all you've ever done, because it's all you can do.
So the planet isn't naturally cooling like you said? :rofl:

No shit. The planet has been naturally warming like it always does when the northern hemisphere is deglaciating. You twits are reading way too much into natural fluctuations.

Islands were supposed to be underwater. But they keep rising. Coral rises. Land is added to the islands. The alarms were false alarms. Check this out.

Is this maybe the dumbest thread ever created on the internet?

We.might be witnessing history.

Hey professor.... let's look at a body of water. Like a bathtub.

Now, add something solid to it. Add more.

What happens to the water level?

Is this maybe the dumbest thread ever created on the internet?

We.might be witnessing history.

Hey professor.... let's look at a body of water. Like a bathtub.

Now, add something solid to it. Add more.

What happens to the water level?
Science says Tuvalu is growing, not going underwater.

There's nothing to refute. It's like trying to refute gravity. You just pat the little imbecile on the head and send them on their way.

Translation = he cannot refute one word, and he is really pissed off about that truth.

Not troll.

Mock.

We are all mocking your stupid ass.

Yes, even all the Jews who are smarter than you.

Which is all of them.

Then why can't any of these who are "smarter" answer basic climate questions...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Forum List

Back