🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sea level rises 8 inches in Surfside FL?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
US Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm has suggested that climate change could have caused the deadly condo collapse in Miami's Surfside neighborhood, where researchers say the sea level has risen up to eight inches over the past 40 years.

Comment:
Climate Change fearmongering only works on the low IQ Progressive crackpots
How does the sea level only rise in one area?
Left Wingers are DUMB.

US Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm has suggested that climate change could have caused the deadly condo collapse in Miami's Surfside neighborhood, where researchers say the sea level has risen up to eight inches over the past 40 years.

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.
No, I think they are more mentally ill than dumb.

All I know is, I was told 10 years ago that Washington DC would be under water by now if global emissions were not dramatically curbed by shutting down the entire world economy.

So I did my part in trying to help by buying an SUV to drive and eating a can of beans every day.

And nothing.

I want my money back damn it!

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.
I was waiting for that claim.....LOLOL.................OMG these people are so predictable....lol

All I know is, global warming is out of control

Why at my local lake this came floating by

1625048249546.png

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.
No, I think they are more mentally ill than dumb.

All I know is, I was told 10 years ago that Washington DC would be under water by now if global emissions were not dramatically curbed by shutting down the entire world economy.

So I did my part in trying to help by buying an SUV to drive and eating a can of beans every day.

And nothing.

I want my money back damn it!
30 yrs ago we'd use to joke, "They'd tax the AIR if they could" and laugh.

Fast forward30, and fuck me in the asshole, the libturds did find a way

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.
Climate change is happening everywhere.

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.
Climate change is happening everywhere.

Yes the climate does change.

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.

The building that collapsed is 40 years old... Florida has a problem with ground water and sink holes.

Residents reported episodes of shaking for the past two years.

Sea levels rising 8" in one area? What next, water mountains? And how long before one of these loons try to equate the collapse to racism or White supremacy - privilege?

You sound like you're nuts. What does one have to do with the other?

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.
LOL!!!! They are so predictable. I am surprised it took this long.

I predicted after they blamed Trump and his voters for the collapse due to the white capitalism, that global warming will be next.

Surprised it wasn't first actually.

LOL!!!!!!!!

That must mean every building in Florida will be collapsing? Aren't we less than 10 years now according the the AOC timeline?

LOL!!!!!!!

Climate alarmist confuse sea level rise with beach erosion, which is common in Florida.

The land is sinking.. which is common in Florida.
Oh, is it? Where? There? Everywhere? You agree it is because the sea level rose 8 inches in that one specific area?

There are those who cannot decipher your message.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Comment:
Left Wingers are DUMB.
It has not only risen in one area, hotshot. I lived in Florida for 25 years. The Gulf of Mexico has been rising for 25 years. When I went to the beach in 1991, it was a 50-yard walk on the sand to hit water.
After 25 years, it was a 5 yard walk to the beach and the beaches were renourished several times, as houses ended up in the water. Duh.

Last edited:
Climate alarmist confuse sea level rise with beach erosion, which is common in Florida.

The land is sinking.. which is common in Florida.
Oh, is it? Where? There? Everywhere? You agree it is because the sea level rose 8 inches in that one specific area?

There are those who cannot decipher your message.

LOL!!!!!!!!
I can't believe these crock pots are using this for political plasma. What miserable fucking lives they must lead. That is why they are so miserable I guess

My friend lives in that general area. He said that is reclaimed land that thing set on.

WTF is reclaimed land. It sits on top of a previous land fill dump from many years ago.

A land dump. That is what he said.

Everyone. Do a land records research on any property you buy. You can go back a long way. Obviously farm land would be the most ideal. A 100 yr old factory once standing could be trouble. They just threw shit out the window back then

Forum List

Back