🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seahawks/Giants...

Did any of you watching the game catch Wilson stiff arming Justin Tuck on one of his runs?

131216_seahawks_big.jpg

Pretty awesome!

amen to that.

Wait a minute wasn't the last one won by the 49ers some time in the last century? Oh, yeah...1995.

The only thing wrong with those super bowl trophies is they don't show the rust.

Look at this way, it took San Francisco 36 years to appear in their first Super Bowl and 19 years to get to their last one and it took Seattle 29 years to get to their first and maybe, yes maybe just eight years to appear in their next one.

Spin it any way you like. I just like the billboard!

They will need to post several guards 24/7 to protect it from the graffiti people.

I predict it is totally covered in gang and other graffiti signs within 48 hours. Something tells me that the Seattle police won't be wasting any overtime trying to protect it.

Enjoy it while you can. I predict it will make news as the most attacked billboard in history.

Wait a minute wasn't the last one won by the 49ers some time in the last century? Oh, yeah...1995.

The only thing wrong with those super bowl trophies is they don't show the rust.

Look at this way, it took San Francisco 36 years to appear in their first Super Bowl and 19 years to get to their last one and it took Seattle 29 years to get to their first and maybe, yes maybe just eight years to appear in their next one.

Since I watched those Super Bowls (well, except for the first one) it doesn't seem quite like ancient history. It does seem like a while ago...but then again, the Niners just went to the Super Bowl last year. So not only can they say that they've been to a Super Bowl more recently than the Seahawks, but it only took Seattle 29 years to lose their first Super Bowl, while it took San Francisco 47. :lol:

The Seahawks have been the better team this year. Who knows what will happen with the Super Bowl, though.

They will need to post several guards 24/7 to protect it from the graffiti people.

I predict it is totally covered in gang and other graffiti signs within 48 hours. Something tells me that the Seattle police won't be wasting any overtime trying to protect it.

Enjoy it while you can. I predict it will make news as the most attacked billboard in history.

Seattle fans don't have the balls to attack the billboard. Some of the wimpiest fans in the world.

Seattle fans don't have the balls to attack the billboard. Some of the wimpiest fans in the world.

There are wimps everywhere...yes even in Seattle. But your second statement is just plain ignorant. We have people arrested for fighting every home game...even the cops get arrested for fighting.

But our graffiti people are as creative and danger defying as in any city I have ever been. There is graffiti in places that just make you shake your head and wonder how the hell they got up there or out there and still paint a fairly respectable "tag". Getting to a billboard will be no problem for these taggers. The problem with graffiti has gotten so bad that the city has set aside a few blocks where the taggers can paint thier "signs" without interference. It's like the City Coucil has decided to train aspiring taggers instead of arrest them.

Nope...THAT billboard will be THE place to tag and get recognition. The kids(and some adults) will not be able to resist. Plus the official tagging buildings are just a couple of blocks from the Century Link Stadium. I am sure that Billboard will be unrecogniseable
within hours of it's unveiling.

There are wimps everywhere...yes even in Seattle. But your second statement is just plain ignorant. We have people arrested for fighting every home game...even the cops get arrested for fighting.

But our graffiti people are as creative and danger defying as in any city I have ever been. There is graffiti in places that just make you shake your head and wonder how the hell they got up there or out there and still paint a fairly respectable "tag". Getting to a billboard will be no problem for these taggers. The problem with graffiti has gotten so bad that the city has set aside a few blocks where the taggers can paint thier "signs" without interference. It's like the City Coucil has decided to train aspiring taggers instead of arrest them.

Nope...THAT billboard will be THE place to tag and get recognition. The kids(and some adults) will not be able to resist. Plus the official tagging buildings are just a couple of blocks from the Century Link Stadium. I am sure that Billboard will be unrecogniseable

I get it, Seattle has a bunch of redneck thugs. Every city does, Seattle has and always been a bunch of liberal panty waists that think they are tough. Ooooohhh graffiti is so wild and so artistic. Oh brother!

Last edited:

I get it, Seattle has a bunch of redneck thugs. Every city does, Seattle has and always been a bunch of liberal panty waists that think they are tough. Ooooohhh graffiti is so wild and so artistic. Oh brother!

Sounds like you enjoy graffiti. I hate it. I have had to paint over at least 100 "tags" in the last 3 years.

Sounds like you enjoy graffiti. I hate it. I have had to paint over at least 100 "tags" in the last 3 years.

You need to better comprehend what you read.

You need to better comprehend what you read.

I don't understand most of why you post.

New Billboard going up in Seattle....compliments of 49er fans...

49ersbillboard.jpg

:clap:

Those superbowls were all won though by great quarterbacks who did not panick and get scared when they went into seattle to play the Hawks.:lol:

They did not have a meltdown when the game was on the line while trying to come back and win it.:lol: they were mr joe cool.:lol::cool::cool::cool: how approp.:D

I hope they do find a vendor that will take thier money and put up that billboard. Talk about the ultimate locker room news clipping !! :lol:

As if the Seahawks needed a reason to bring thier A game for every contest in the remainder of the season and playoffs.

Even after the billboard is long gone it won't be forgotten the next season and after that.

This Hawks team is very young..I believe it is the second youngest in the NFL.

The Salary cap shouldn't be a concern for at least two more years after this year.

Unless some other teams get much better real quick it isn't out of the question for the Seattle Seahawks to have a very successful three year run and who knows after that with Russell Wilson at QB and keeping a few other key players after that.

I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that a dynasty has been created up here that will be competitive for the NFC West and probably for the NFC chamionship for several years to come.

Seattle will get it's chances to win a few Lombardis.

Several old gaurd teams are on thier way out. Green Bay..New England... Denver.. all have aging QBs that will leave the AFC open for the next great teams to step up in the near future.

I believe the NFC is set with SF and Seattle being the strength of the conference for a long time. It really depends on wether the 9ers can develope Kaepernick into a truely franchise leader under center. He has been erratic to say the least as much as Wislon has been steady Eddie. Even with Colins physical tools he hasn't grown in the mental aspects of the game like Wilson has. At some point the 9ers will have to cut bait or fish with CK and possibly Harbaugh. If Seattle dominates the NFC West for two years and makes it to the big dance the powers in SF might attempt a house cleaning to overtake the Seahawk's domination.

The Billboard will help Seattle's chances more than hurt.

I think Arizona Cardinals just might be a bigger challenge to San Francisco for runner up to Seattle which is the dominate force right now in the NFC West.

I doubt it. San Fran plays Atlanta this week, which is almost surely going to be a 49er win. The Falcons have been in complete disarray this year. The Niners lock up a playoff berth if they win, and I think they also finish no worse than second in the division if they win. They already beat the Cards this year and have a better conference record by 2 games and much better division record.

The only way the Cards can take second in the NFC West is if they win out and the Niners lose to Atlanta.

The Cards can get in the playoffs, however, if they win out and some other teams lose.

I hope they do find a vendor that will take thier money and put up that billboard. Talk about the ultimate locker room news clipping !! :lol:

As if the Seahawks needed a reason to bring thier A game for every contest in the remainder of the season and playoffs.

Even after the billboard is long gone it won't be forgotten the next season and after that.

This Hawks team is very young..I believe it is the second youngest in the NFL.

The Salary cap shouldn't be a concern for at least two more years after this year.

Unless some other teams get much better real quick it isn't out of the question for the Seattle Seahawks to have a very successful three year run and who knows after that with Russell Wilson at QB and keeping a few other key players after that.

I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that a dynasty has been created up here that will be competitive for the NFC West and probably for the NFC chamionship for several years to come.

Seattle will get it's chances to win a few Lombardis.

Several old gaurd teams are on thier way out. Green Bay..New England... Denver.. all have aging QBs that will leave the AFC open for the next great teams to step up in the near future.

I believe the NFC is set with SF and Seattle being the strength of the conference for a long time. It really depends on wether the 9ers can develope Kaepernick into a truely franchise leader under center. He has been erratic to say the least as much as Wislon has been steady Eddie. Even with Colins physical tools he hasn't grown in the mental aspects of the game like Wilson has. At some point the 9ers will have to cut bait or fish with CK and possibly Harbaugh. If Seattle dominates the NFC West for two years and makes it to the big dance the powers in SF might attempt a house cleaning to overtake the Seahawk's domination.

The Billboard will help Seattle's chances more than hurt.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah I see Russel Wilson doing the same thing for the Seahawks that Tom Brady did for the patriots for many years to come.

the question now is no longer will the seahawks win the superbowl this year,but will they win it in 2015 and repeat next year is the NEW question now?:dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back