Sean Alumni Table

Two Thanksgivings this year for me. One with my godfather at his house, and then one hosted at my house the next day. Getting the old iron gut prepared.

I have 3 dinners in one day. I am going to be heifer by the end of the week. I have to eat generously at each location so I don't offended the host. It's a rough life. lol

What do you do to desverve that?..Ive done two..three seems....sinful...

Two Thanksgivings this year for me. One with my godfather at his house, and then one hosted at my house the next day. Getting the old iron gut prepared.

I have 3 dinners in one day. I am going to be heifer by the end of the week. I have to eat generously at each location so I don't offended the host. It's a rough life. lol

Ah, you'll run it all off the next day. You're not fooling me. ;)

I plan on it. I usually run the Turkey Trot but I am going home a day earlier this year. I really want to maximize my time with my mom and dad. They host so many and are so busy on Thanksgiving that I feel like I can't spend too much time with either. The extra day gives us a chance to catch up...also drink up. Cheers!

Who's having the Turkducken this year?

Not doing a turkducken, but I will be stuffing the turkey with thigh and breast meat from one of my chickens. I'm also injecting marinade into the turkey after 24 hours in the brine. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

What do you do to desverve that?..Ive done two..three seems....sinful...

It is the very soul of gluttony. My Parents, In-laws, and my best friend's family all expect our company on Thanksgiving. I always feel like Jabba by the end of the night.

Ah, you'll run it all off the next day. You're not fooling me. ;)

I plan on it. I usually run the Turkey Trot but I am going home a day earlier this year. I really want to maximize my time with my mom and dad. They host so many and are so busy on Thanksgiving that I feel like I can't spend too much time with either. The extra day gives us a chance to catch up...also drink up. Cheers!

Unfortunately, I won't have any apple wine done in time this year, but I have my delicious backup from the St. James Winery - Friendship School Red. I highly recommend it!

Who's having the Turkducken this year?

Not doing a turkducken, but I will be stuffing the turkey with thigh and breast meat from one of my chickens. I'm also injecting marinade into the turkey after 24 hours in the brine. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

That sounds amazing. We're bringing the smoker to my parent's house. This is my hands down my favorite holiday. Hot turkey sandwiches for days. Nom nom nom!

I get that from your join date and post count.

I am hoping that there are others here now, and in the future that feel differently.
I was hoping you would answer my question in the intro thread, on the law of observation question, but................

Galileo.

Stupid question, and it ignores the fact that I wear a harness.
So throw in that variable since you can't answer the question...even if you were a half assed physics college student 101 you could answer that question since it is the first lab experiment you do....under the subject....
instead let us flourish our collective knowledge of a short man in the reign of his life....

I answered the question, twice.

If you don't know the history of Physics, I simply pity you.

I am hoping that there are others here now, and in the future that feel differently.
I was hoping you would answer my question in the intro thread, on the law of observation question, but................

Galileo.

So throw in that variable since you can't answer the question...even if you were a half assed physics college student 101 you could answer that question since it is the first lab experiment you do....under the subject....
instead let us flourish our collective knowledge of a short man in the reign of his life....

I am not the one claiming to be a perfessor..I didn't see the answer, who hit the ground first...??

Have a Great Thanksgiving...

Norman-Rockwell-Cousin-Reginald-Catches-the-Thansgiving-Turkey-1917.jpg

Galileo.

I am not the one claiming to be a perfessor..I didn't see the answer, who hit the ground first...??

Galileo.

Why is it that Libs are always asking me to do their homework.

Copernicus should be hint enough.

Pisa if you lack internet search skills.

Breathe a few times, beat the heart a couple times, repeat...

I think I finally recovered from the two feasts this year..... I don't think I want to do two ever again.

I think I finally recovered from the two feasts this year..... I don't think I want to do two ever again.

The fattened calf...know the feeling...didn't get my lights up, neighbors Rottweilers decided they didn't like our privacy fence, spent the weekend repairing and re-enforcing..I never liked the city or suburbia...I'm really beginning to despise it...

Forum List

Back