Sean Alumni Table

I think I finally recovered from the two feasts this year..... I don't think I want to do two ever again.

The fattened calf...know the feeling...didn't get my lights up, neighbors Rottweilers decided they didn't like our privacy fence, spent the weekend repairing and re-enforcing..I never liked the city or suburbia...I'm really beginning to despise it...
Well that's a drag. There's a lot to be said in favor of concrete block walls. We'd like to do that to our back yard as our wood fence is reaching the end of it's efficiency. But our neighbor only has little yappy dogs and their mostly inside so no big rush yet. My Mister repaired it and i gave it a dark stain last summer so it'll hold for awhile.
Ya'all have a good one and watch the incoming..:salute:

I think I finally recovered from the two feasts this year..... I don't think I want to do two ever again.

The fattened calf...know the feeling...didn't get my lights up, neighbors Rottweilers decided they didn't like our privacy fence, spent the weekend repairing and re-enforcing..I never liked the city or suburbia...I'm really beginning to despise it...
Well that's a drag. There's a lot to be said in favor of concrete block walls. We'd like to do that to our back yard as our wood fence is reaching the end of it's efficiency. But our neighbor only has little yappy dogs and their mostly inside so no big rush yet. My Mister repaired it and i gave it a dark stain last summer so it'll hold for awhile.
Ya'all have a good one and watch the incoming..:salute:

Yeah i dislike getting in a neighbors business but we finally had to have the talk, my better half is a stroke survivor, one of the few pleasures she has is sitting in the back yard and enjoying the plants we have, watch for hummingbirds etc...kind of hard to do when one has three large Rottweilers tearing at the fence trying to break in ...she could never move fast enough to get in the house...told them that and that if the dogs started tearing up the fence i'm putting up...there was going to be some real trouble..

Yeah all of sudden we could use some poop scooping in here.

Took you long enough to start seeing the light. ;)

Sean Hannity is a moron.
Meh..he makes more sense than some. But you know what they say about opinions and poop holes,, we haven't become a full blown Ideocracy yet.
Sean Hannity is the 2nd most frightened man in America, after Lindsey Graham.

Reminds me of a mid 80's Van Halen video.

Homeless guy wearing a placard that says: "Will fight for food."
Overlay is: "Right now someone has the wrong idea..."

My daughter has a gig at event planning at the Convention Center so i've had my grandson every day and between him and my other obligations i'm still very busy. The event is next week so things should slow down after that.
Finished my Christmas shopping and stocked all the goodies i need to make my candy that i pass out at Christmas. I do not like to shop close to Christmas because of the crowds and parking is hard.
Wishing you All a lovely weekend and stay safe if your weather is rough. :smiliehug:

My daughter has a gig at event planning at the Convention Center so i've had my grandson every day and between him and my other obligations i'm still very busy. The event is next week so things should slow down after that.
Finished my Christmas shopping and stocked all the goodies i need to make my candy that i pass out at Christmas. I do not like to shop close to Christmas because of the crowds and parking is hard.
Wishing you All a lovely weekend and stay safe if your weather is rough. :smiliehug:

Yep those grands can be a blessed handful...lol

One daughter is graduating fro Mary Hardin Baylor next week...

We have a Great Grand due in a few months they are coming down for Christmas...

Both of our Daughters work at the same hospital, twins, they are always tripping people up... lol..and take way to much enjoyment in it...anyways since we have a family Christmas it's tough getting schedules arranged, one is ICU other NICU...same for the extended family event...yeah it's a busy time of year..dryers broke so I'm doing laundry @ the washeteria, still working on my fence project, still need to put up the lights...I'm making myself tired...lol

Both of our Daughters work at the same hospital, twins, they are always tripping people up... lol..and take way to much enjoyment in it...anyways since we have a family Christmas it's tough getting schedules arranged, one is ICU other NICU...same for the extended family event...yeah it's a busy time of year..dryers broke so I'm doing laundry @ the washeteria, still working on my fence project, still need to put up the lights...I'm making myself tired...lol
Congrats on the coming Great Grandbaby..how exciting! Also for the graduation.
We were hoping for a break in the rain for the weekend so my Mr could get our lights up but looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate. He finished the lighting, shelving and most of the organizing in the garage. Might actually get the car in soon, lol.

I waited way too long to have kids... :))

Hope you had some..never to late for men, lol. :razz:

Hope you had some..never to late for men, lol. :razz:

Two, that's enough.

:)

When we get together for Christmas I hook my laptop up to my big flat screen with the VGA connector there are some good long Videos on utube with Christmas images and Chrstmas music and play them while we open presents. The music sound decent because I use some inexpensive speakers as opposed to using the laptop speakers.

When we get together for Christmas I hook my laptop up to my big flat screen with the VGA connector there are some good long Videos on utube with Christmas images and Chrstmas music and play them while we open presents. The music sound decent because I use some inexpensive speakers as opposed to using the laptop speakers.

We played The Grinch off an ancient VHS player and tape tonight. Had to dig deep in the grandparent junkpile to cobble it together with an old 80's TV with bad color balance. It was a family effort and I doubt there was a dry eye in the house.

The important part was everyone piling onto the couch and floor and watching it together rather than staring at their portable device, alone.

We played The Grinch off an ancient VHS player and tape tonight. Had to dig deep in the grandparent junkpile to cobble it together with an old 80's TV with bad color balance. It was a family effort and I doubt there was a dry eye in the house.

The important part was everyone piling onto the couch and floor and watching it together rather than staring at their portable device, alone.

Just doesn't get much better...

Forum List

Back