Sean Hannity, Live...with foot in mouth

they all do it, he queefs, instead of addressing the topic.
They all put their foot in their mouth, dont' they?

Maddow on her 'breaking news' on Trumps taxes comes to mind.

The Rather 'papers' in the 2000 election...

If I watched more of them, I'd be able to list more.

But, I'm sure each side of the aisle here, can list occurrences of 'foot in the mouth disease' made by their opposites.
they all do it, he queefs, instead of addressing the topic.

Yes, they all do it,

but, Hannity is 'special'.

200.gif
yeah, they are all guilty. both sides are to blame. the neonazis, and people protesting neonazis.

good little trumptard pretending to be neutral.

But, I'm sure each side of the aisle here, can list occurrences of 'foot in the mouth disease' made by their opposites.

Maddow did have Trump's NY state tax return, idiot. And I don't know what else you're babbling about since you're too chicken to verify your own comments.

She had 10 year old tax returns.

NOT what she had been promoting
quit deflecting, moron.

Quit making mountains out of molehills
lol. you are the moron running interference for a scumbag like hannity.

i am simply enjoying the show. it is like entering a trumptard trailer and switching on the lights.

strike that. that's actually creepy. seek help
Please link to me any thread on USMB where you said anything positive about the President. Any statement of approval...any statement where you acknowledged Trump is Making. America Great.

The fact you can't is what is truly creepy. You need to seek help foyour blind hatred.

How do you attempt to fire someone if you have power to do so you either do or you don’t. Perhaps the more accurate statement would have been Trump considered firing Mueller but didn’t.
You attempted to rob the bank but failed. You're free to go. Bwahahahahaaa
That response took stupid to a new level.
I agree. Your claim that attempting to obstruct justice, but failing, isn't a crime is moronic. We'll laugh together when Trump is impeached/Indicted for this in a month or so. lol

If you think firing someone is attempting to obstruct justice, the only moron here would be you!

Sorry, Sean, but the NYT wasn't lying about Trump's attempt to fire Mueller.
And your attempt to cover it up is LAUGHABLE.
His viewers must be the stupidest people in the country.

What a joke. I watched his show last night and he was just flooding the air with quotes from emails, texts and notes, all supossidly suspiciously connected to a plot to do something. Then he just threw up a picture of Hillary and made it all sound like the deep state or whatever was after real Americans he just proved it, though he apologized that all the nonsense was hard to follow

Somehow all bad in the world ends with Hilary. Lol.

I bet if Hannity tried really hard, he could somehow connect Hilary to JFK's death.

Has anyone checked Hillary's location on November 22 1963?

strike that. that's actually creepy. seek help
Please link to me any thread on USMB where you said anything positive about the President. Any statement of approval...any statement where you acknowledged Trump is Making. America Great.

The fact you can't is what is truly creepy. You need to seek help foyour blind hatred.
huh? why should i have to show you a proof of trumptardity? i am judging the man by his character, and his best words. try it, cucumber.

Maddow did have Trump's NY state tax return, idiot. And I don't know what else you're babbling about since you're too chicken to verify your own comments.

quit deflecting, moron.

i am simply enjoying the show. it is like entering a trumptard trailer and switching on the lights.
Well, considering I couldn't point out Hannity, (or Maddow), in a lineup, I'd say you're wrong.

You, however, would be easy to pick out in a lineup.

th

quit deflecting, moron.

Well, considering I couldn't point out Hannity, (or Maddow), in a lineup, I'd say you're wrong.

th
nigga please.

you just happened to be in this thread without knowing anyone. you know nuthink. seems legit.

quit deflecting, moron.

th
nigga please.

you just happened to be in this thread without knowing anyone. you know nuthink. seems legit.

Not reall happy about being called a 'nigga', slut.

and even without knowing Hannity, Maddow, etc, I know that on air personalities will stick their foot in their mouth, some more often than others.

Shame you haven't paid attention to the real world more

There was no attempt to fire Mueller.
. If there was, it would have been the right move. After all that we have since learned about the entire episode, Trump should have already shut the circus down, but maybe he wants it to keep going so they will hang themselves and but good.

. If there was, it would have been the right move. After all that we have since learned about the entire episode, Trump should have already shut the circus down, but maybe he wants it to keep going so they will hang themselves and but good.

I'm sure Nixon thought the same thing.

hey guys, look at me. i am a moderator on a politics board fooling around on a thread about a major scumbag political commentator, but i do not know anything about the topic.

prime trolling.

fuck off.

How do you attempt to fire someone if you have power to do so you either do or you don’t. Perhaps the more accurate statement would have been Trump considered firing Mueller but didn’t.
You attempted to rob the bank but failed. You're free to go. Bwahahahahaaa
That response took stupid to a new level.
I agree. Your claim that attempting to obstruct justice, but failing, isn't a crime is moronic. We'll laugh together when Trump is impeached/Indicted for this in a month or so. lol

If you think firing someone is attempting to obstruct justice, the only moron here would be you!
. How can Trump obstruct justice when there was no case to begin with ?? No cullusion means no case, and Mueller should have told the American people this already, but wouldn't you milk the taxpayers out of millions for their ignorance if you were Mueller ?? He is laughing all the way to the bank is what he is doing.

hey guys, look at me. i am a moderator on a politics board fooling around on a thread about a major scumbag political commentator, but i do not know anything about the topic.

prime trolling.

fuck off.

Better idea

why don't you fuck off?

Don't have to know the names of the players, what they look like, or which side they promote, to know they all, at one time or another, put their foot in their mouth.

Of courses, fools like you think only the Right does it, and the Left is lily white.

Hannity puts his foot in his mouth, not headline news

Maddow puts his foot in his mouth, not headline news.

Rather, on the other hand, put his foot in his mouth trying to affect an election.

That's wrong.

now, whine a little more, like the baby you are.

prime trolling.

fuck off.

Better idea

why don't you fuck off?

Don't have to know the names of the players, what they look like, or which side they promote, to know they all, at one time or another, put their foot in their mouth.

Of courses, fools like you think only the Right does it, and the Left is lily white.

Rather, on the other hand, put his foot in his mouth trying to affect an election.

That's wrong.

lol, triggered?

son, your deflecting and trolling might be effective in derailing this thread.

otoh it shows what a weak hack you are. no surprise. you will have to wait a while longer, for some kind of spine.

I'm sure Nixon thought the same thing.
. Your biases has you ignoring the facts about the full picture that we have now.

There was cullusion alright, and Trump is the one who has been fighting the good fight against it all since day one. So how do you ignore the Demon-crats cullusion in the attempt to steal an election ??

prime trolling.

fuck off.

Better idea

why don't you fuck off?

That's wrong.

lol, triggered?

otoh it shows what a weak hack you are. no surprise. you will have to wait a while longer, for some kind of spine.

MIght want to look at your own posts for trolling and deflecting.

and if my spine was only a foot long, that would make it at least 10 inches longer than yours.

prime trolling.

fuck off.

Better idea

why don't you fuck off?

That's wrong.

lol, triggered?

MIght want to look at your own posts for trolling and deflecting.

and if my spine was only a foot long, that would make it at least 10 inches longer than yours.
no, you! 2x

what a limp biscuit.

so, i take it that you did not enjoy the prime toad hannity being shown in a bad light and that motivated you to queef all over this thread with your tu quoque fallacies.

good show.

Forum List

Back