🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Spicer Said NOTHING To Apologize For

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This is sickening....I watched that press conference and Spicer clearly said Hitler didn't use poison gas in WW2. PERIOD. And they didn't for two reasons....Hitler had been gassed in WW1 and knew it's effects, and more important, we had a lot more of it than the nazis and they'd come out on the short-end of using it. So the FAKE NEWS jackals pounced screeching he'd said something "antisemitic" dovetailing nicely with their assertions that Trump is Hitler. He has apologized profusely for something he didn't do and that's disheartening too.

If you watch a Spicer news conference you'll see what he goes through each day with the shitheads trying to catch him on the smallest detail, the wrong word, even a refusal to answer a question about a classified matter. They interrupt, talk out of turn, and argue with whatever he says. It's the worst job in the administration but Spicer does it very well. His job is to suffer these fools, not that they listen to anything he says unless they can hatch a plot or call him a liar to his face. In this instant the gas question passed right over their heads until one of them realized they had a headline for the next day: "Spicer Denies The Holocaust"....what a croc of shit.

c34559c0-bf9e-4f8e-9960-ea6e87a0b6d6.jpg

This is sickening....I watched that press conference and Spicer clearly said Hitler didn't use poison gas in WW2. PERIOD. And they didn't for two reasons....Hitler had been gassed in WW1 and knew it's effects, and more important, we had a lot more of it than the nazis and they'd come out on the short-end of using it. So the FAKE NEWS jackals pounced screeching he'd said something "antisemitic" dovetailing nicely with their assertions that Trump is Hitler. He has apologized profusely for something he didn't do and that's disheartening too.

If you watch a Spicer news conference you'll see what he goes through each day with the shitheads trying to catch him on the smallest detail, the wrong word, even a refusal to answer a question about a classified matter. They interrupt, talk out of turn, and argue with whatever he says. It's the worst job in the administration but Spicer does it very well. His job is to suffer these fools, not that they listen to anything he says unless they can hatch a plot or call him a liar to his face. In this instant the gas question passed right over their heads until one of them realized they had a headline for the next day: "Spicer Denies The Holocaust"....what a croc of shit.

Gas chambers
See also: Extermination camp § Gassings, The Holocaust § Gas chambers

The Nazi concentration and extermination camps, including Auschwitz and Majdanek, used hydrogen cyanide in the form of Zyklon B.

I cringed when I heard what he said, and knew that he was going to piss off many people..
It was a mistake , and when you make a mistake you take responsibility for it and apologize .. and let it go
If the offended continue to be angry and make a big deal well , they are in the wrong..

• Banned
I cringed when I heard what he said, and knew that he was going to piss off many people..
It was a mistake , and when you make a mistake you take responsibility for it and apologize .. and let it go
If the offended continue to be angry and make a big deal well , they are in the wrong..

I cringe when I see the swill posted at USMB but nobody ever apologizes for it. He stated a simple fact that the jackals didn't understand because they're a pack of PC idiots.

I'm sure he appreciates your love and support.

Time to ship you off to one of them holocaust centers

I cringe when I see the swill posted at USMB but nobody ever apologizes for it. He stated a simple fact that the jackals didn't understand because they're a pack of PC idiots.

Try learning your history of the press secretary's Tom... Every single press secretary expected to get dissected with their every word...and they did by all of the press.

Why should Spicer get special treatment..?

Fuck you, boy...my Dad fought those motherfuckers all the way across France to the Rhine....You don't know a fucking thing about that or the Holocaust and dirtbags like you cheapen what happened to them by using it for cheap political snarks.

Fuck you, boy...my Dad fought those motherfuckers all the way across France to the Rhine....You don't know a fucking thing about that or the Holocaust and dirtbags like you cheapen what happened to them by using it for cheap political snarks.
Sorry, holocaust centers were never a thing. You and Spicey would know that if you weren't both dumb as a box of rocks.

Sorry, holocaust centers were never a thing. You and Spicey would know that if you weren't both dumb as a box of rocks.

My father and uncle fought in WWII as well.. I have studied the horrible holocaust for 40 years..and what happen to the six million gassed in the gas chambers is incomprehensible .
Hitler used gas on the six million..

My father and uncle fought in WWII as well.. I have studied the horrible holocaust for 40 years..and what happen to the six million gassed in the gas chambers is incomprehensible .
Hitler used gas on the six million..
Yeah but according to Spicey that's not really so bad.

Forum List

Back