🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Spicer Said NOTHING To Apologize For

It's amazing spicer still has a job

What is wrong with him?

Unless that was just some Freudian slip letting us all know he doesn't buy the Zyclon B argument. IDK what the fuck he was doing.

So it's been confirmed now for good. Conservatives will defend ANYTHING someone they like has said. They have defended Putin and now Hitler in just the last 3 months.

These are the actions of sheep who can't think and only parrot what they hear their dear leader say.

We used chemical weapons along with Britain and France in WWII and the atomic bomb. We have used them ever since. Incendiary bombs. I kind of feel bad for Spicer, as he is in a catch 22 situation. We knew what he meant and as a speaker for the POTUS he needs to stand by what the Pres says, and also that WWII was all about the Jews, and only they died in WWII.

There were no chemical weapons used in the European theatre in WW2. And atom bomb isn't a chemical weapon and radiation has no chemical component. Some might say a defoliant is a chemical weapon but it's effect on humans is a matter of opinion. I was at Dak To which was heavily deforested and have no health issues 40+ years later. One could call flamethrowers and napalm canisters (since banned) chemical weapons I suppose but they, along with phosphorus munitions, require direct contact and aren't carried on a breeze like bio/chem weapons. It should be noted again, that 3 major networks led with Spicer's comment rather than the actual news of the day....the Tillerson/Putin meeting and the armada headed toward N.Korea. The MSM has nothing but contempt for the Trump administration and will use any diversion they can dream up to undermine and destroy him.

Here's spiceys problem ,

1-hitler using gas on the Jews is common knowledge any school kid could tell you . To say Spicer forgot , makes his a dummy.

2- Trump has some anti semities in his mists, and this isn't the first time there has been dog whistle holocaust denying out of the White House .

Why did Spicer even say what he said? What was the point he was trying to make?

Duh, that there was no gas used in WW2 like in the trench warfare of WW1.

We used chemical weapons along with Britain and France in WWII and the atomic bomb. We have used them ever since. Incendiary bombs. I kind of feel bad for Spicer, as he is in a catch 22 situation. We knew what he meant and as a speaker for the POTUS he needs to stand by what the Pres says, and also that WWII was all about the Jews, and only they died in WWII.

I've never seen incendiary bombs classified as "Chemical weapons" before.

Was Assad's gassing of civilians really considered a "wartime act"?

I have a hard time thinking it's any different than what Hitler did to his own people, except that Assad didn't round them up first.

Yes, it is a wartime act.

Here's spiceys problem ,

1-hitler using gas on the Jews is common knowledge any school kid could tell you . To say Spicer forgot , makes his a dummy.

2- Trump has some anti semities in his mists, and this isn't the first time there has been dog whistle holocaust denying out of the White House .

1. "using gas" is not the same as "using chemical weapons".

2. Fucking bullshit. Please cease your Godwin nonsense.

Here's spiceys problem ,

LASSIE come quick!....Timmy has fallen into the well again....:eusa_doh:

Here's spiceys problem ,

OK I'll bite. Please explain your gas versus chemical weapons semantics.

In the White House pulled some similar Holocaust denial on holocaust day

Here's spiceys problem ,

1. A canister that can fill a small air tight room is hardly the same as a weapon for use on a battlefield. If you can't grasp that, there is not much I can do to help you.

.2. No, they didn't. Using another example of lefty generated bullshit as evidence to support current lefty generated bullshit is the type of circular "reasoning" that I would expect from a lefty.

Here's spiceys problem ,

1. A canister that can fill a small air tight room is hardly the same as a weapon for use on a battlefield. If you can't grasp that, there is not much I can do to help you.

.2. No, they didn't. Using another example of lefty generated bullshit as evidence to support current lefty generated bullshit is the type of circular "reasoning" that I would expect from a lefty.

Wow! You really twisted yourself in a logic pretzel to come up with that nonsense !

Fuck off...he was referring to WARFARE not the concentration camps and you know it.
I know how he feels. My wife asks where where I've been when I get home at 3am on Sunday morning. Now I'm not gonna tell her I've been cruising the gay bars, so I go with "hookers and blow."

Here's spiceys problem ,

Wow! You really twisted yourself in a logic pretzel to come up with that nonsense !

Nope. Really didn't.

THis is a WEAPON.

186297011-580.jpg

This is not.

upload_2017-4-13_17-12-9.jpeg

Try to be less stupid.

Forum List

Back