Sean Stone, Converts to Islam

You also haven't answered how the Kaaba and Black Stone can be linked to the Abrahamic God being those sites at Mecca were holy sites for the pagans long before Muhammed came along. The site itself was built as a shrine to the moon god Allah.
Actually, the story of the location of the Kabba and who built it is in your Bible.

The builder was a major Prophet in the Bible

But most Christions have no idea it is there.

Hint: It's in the Book of Genesis :cool:

Last edited:
The cresent moon did not originate from Turkey. It was used hundreds of years earlier....in Mecca, for the moon god. The pagan idols at that time had a cresent moon on them.

What is your source on islam ?
The church ? One of those who lie for the Glory of his God.
Don't take it seriously because this is really Funny :lol:

The cross is mentioned several times in the Bible:
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. ---- Matthew 10:37-39
As the soldiers led him away, they seized Simon from Cyrene, who was on his way in from the country, and put the cross on him and made him carry it behind Jesus. --- Luke 23:25-27
You do realize the the word "cross" in the Bible is a translated word from the original Greek?

Look it up in a English to Greek lexicon and the word for "cross" is not in there.

But you will find "tree" or "stake" to be the word used in the original Greek text.

You also haven't answered how the Kaaba and Black Stone can be linked to the Abrahamic God being those sites at Mecca were holy sites for the pagans long before Muhammed came along. The site itself was built as a shrine to the moon god Allah.
Actually, the story of the location of the Kabba and who built it is in your Bible.

There is mention of the house of God in Genesis, Judges and Chronicles as well.
But it is not the Kabba they are speaking of. That is a distortion that Muslims teach.

And by the way, ever wonder why Muslims call their god "Allah" when speaking in English? If it supposedly just means "the god", why not just say the English word god? The answer is of course Muslims believe Allah to be the actual name of their god.
Because when you say the English word "god".

You could be talking about any god; Hindu, Pagan, Christian, Voodoo, etc.

But when you say Allah. Then people know that you are referring to the God of Abraham and Moses. :cool:

Great reasoning, so in Arabic saying "allah" could refer to any god: Hindu, pagan, Voodoo, ect... gotcha. :eusa_hand:

No they are not. Allah was one of hundreds of pagan gods already being worshipped at the site of Mecca long before Islam came along. The murdering psychopath conquered Mecca and destroyed all gods, save one. The kaaba and the black stone were a holy site for the pagans, and it has nothing to do with the Abrahamic God.
If you go to a Christian church anywhere in the Middle East.

The services are conducted in the Arabic language and their Bibles are written in Arabic.

In their Bibles the word "Allah" is used for the word God.

An example would be:

John 3:21 "But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through Allah."

The moon god during and before your false prophet's time was considered the chief of all the gods. Thus was given the tile of Al-ilah "the deity". This pagan god was so prominent many Arabs named their children after it. His own father had Allah in his name, named after the moon god. The moon god's idol symbol was the cresent moon. Which is why Islam is still associated with the cresent moon.

It was the only way to get the Arabs to accept his newly made up religion. "There is only ONE god worthy of worship ( as opposed to the other 360), and his name is Allah (Just like the chief of the gods you already worship, so I am not taking away your top god, how convenient!)."

Since then Muslims have just associated the title of "Allah" to the Christian God, but it is not the same that they worship.
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله* Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for God used in the context of Islam and other monotheistic religions of Arabic-speaking communities.[1] In Arabic, the word means simply "the God".[2][3][4] It is used primarily by Muslims and Bahá'ís, and often, albeit not exclusively, used by Arabic-speaking Eastern Catholic Christians, Maltese Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.[5][6][7] It is related to ʼĔlāhā in Aramaic.
Allah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allah and Jehovah are the same being.

No they are not. Allah was one of hundreds of pagan gods already being worshipped at the site of Mecca long before Islam came along. The murdering psychopath conquered Mecca and destroyed all gods, save one. The kaaba and the black stone were a holy site for the pagans, and it has nothing to do with the Abrahamic God.
If you go to a Christian church anywhere in the Middle East.

The services are conducted in the Arabic language and their Bibles are written in Arabic.

In their Bibles the word "Allah" is used for the word God.

An example would be:

John 3:21 "But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through Allah."
Islam reveres Abraham, Moses, and accepts Jesus as a prophet. It was of course MOHAMMED that went to Mecca.

How do you explain the fact that the symbol for Islam is a cresent moon?
Actually, the crescent moon symbol originated in Turkey.

And is not found in the Quran or other Islamic literature as a representation for Islam.

Kind of like the Cross being the symbol for Christianity.

The word "cross" is not found in the original Bible.

But was translated from the word which ment "stake" or "tree".

Yet, you see Cross's on top of churches and not a Tree. :cool:

I see you took out the part of not being part of Greek context which was correct and in your original post.
The Bible has many words in it that were never in the Greek context.
Homosexual and homosexuality to name a few.

The story of who built it was made up by Muhammed, your pedophile prophet. He claimed Abraham built it.

The story of who built it was made up by Muhammed, your pedophile prophet. He claimed Abraham built it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw]Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else - YouTube[/ame]

Give-a-damn-o-meter.gif

The story of Abraham and his son's building it is in the Bible.

I assume that you still believe in the Bible?

Muhammad just reaffirmed the Biblical story. :cool:

Meh, sounds like boring story to me, needs more blood.

Xtians and muzlims are gas...

X: My god is better than your god.

M: Excuse me but my god is obviously better than your puny god...

X: Wha...wha th...wha, be..better...than my god..rubbish, my god...made the world and people...by magic!

M: Ha...my god, made...the world...the people and...the stars and other sh1t...thats REAL magic.

X: My god is bigger than your stinky little god...he's like...50 foot tall...your god is like only three foot high...pee-uuunnnyyy...:eusa_angel:

And yet you can't point out where in the bible, because you are lying. No where does it say in the Bible that Abraham built the site at Mecca.

And yet you can't point out where in the bible, because you are lying. No where does it say in the Bible that Abraham built the site at Mecca.
So in other words; you want a Muslim to teach you what's in your Christian Bible? :eusa_angel:

Thought so, you can't even back up your claim.
Open your Bible and spend some time with it.

I would find it very demeaning if I had to have a Christian teach me the Quran.

But obviously you have No problem with a Muslim teaching you the Bible. :cool:

Forum List

Back