Seattle and Portland

2 cities Republicans love to hate.

I live in Seattle, and make occasional business trips to Portland. These cities don't even rank in the top 100 most violent cities in America, yet Republicans (most of whom have never been here) love to hate them. They're pro labor, eco friendly, liberal, tech hub's with above average wages, and an educated workforce. Everything conservative America loves to hate. :102:

Hate us all you want little elephants, but The Emerald and Rose cities are prospering! :)

It appears your "neighborhoodscout"... ahem... sounds like some faggot group... failed to mention or include that both Portland and Seattle have virtually been burned and looted to the ground with nightly riots and violence that has been going on for over a year, and still going on to this day.

You leftists will embarrass yourselves without so much as skipping a beat. You may as well have come on here and said, "see, sunscout.com says the sun isn't hot."

I live in Seattle, and make occasional business trips to Portland. These cities don't even rank in the top 100 most violent cities in America, yet Republicans (most of whom have never been here) love to hate them. They're pro labor, eco friendly, liberal, tech hub's with above average wages, and an educated workforce. Everything conservative America loves to hate. :102:

Hate us all you want little elephants, but The Emerald and Rose cities are prospering! :)

Imagine that, you just haven't received the bill yet.

Seattle shrinking? Seattleites moved out in droves in 2020, though most didn’t go far

"Portland and Seattle have virtually been burned and looted to the ground..."

What a curios statement.

But, I've never been to either city.
So, have no personal sense of the before and after.

Nonetheless, as a rather long-distance observer, and occasional reader of gossipboard topics, I will opine that the poster "007" appears not to have a clue in hell on what he is talking about vs. the seemingly sincere and experienced based observation offered by the OP, 'Bill 718', who states that he actually lives in Seattle. Poster '007' is conspicuously silent on his residency in either Seattle or Portland.

The judges give Bill718 the game ball.
And respectfully suggest to '007' to come back when he has game and can present his avatar in a better, more flattering light.

IMHO

Last edited:

I have been to both shit holes and they are exactly that - shit holes.

If the residents of Portland and Seattle are happy with the current state of their city good for them I’m happy for them and hope it stays this way for as long as they want it to.

Whats not to like huh. Tent cities littered everywhere, downtown, along roads and highways.
there are tent cities in every state.

One of many in Utah
1623334675763.png

Mississippi
1623334785786.png

Montana
1623334898771.png

By comparison the tent city in Portland looks down right organized and clean.

Whats not to like huh. Tent cities littered everywhere, downtown, along roads and highways.
there are tent cities in every state.

One of many in Utah
View attachment 499500

Mississippi
View attachment 499501

Montana
View attachment 499503

By comparison the tent city in Portland looks down right organized and clean.
Link?

Do a reverse google search or use Tineye. It's not too difficult.

But, no, go ahead and hang onto the thought that tent cities don't exist in redstates because that makes sense in your little brain.

Portland is on pace to shatter previous gun violence records. As of April 6, there have been 284 shootings, which have left 91 people injured and 18 dead. There have been 25 homicides in total. At the current rate, the city will easily surpass the previous record of 70 homicides in a year, set in 1987.

://www.opb.org/article/2021/04/13/department-of-justice-federally-deputize-portland-police/

We would direct our enemies with WMD's to detonate them in your cities. Boom boom and out go the lights.

It’s only the duped Rs that hate the two cities. You know? The ones who consume way too much Fox News.

Did you read this part:

"Some business owners say they have little hope for improvement in downtown Portland as vandalism and destruction continues into a second year."

Portland had a SIXTY PERCENT INCREASE in murder last year.
Last year, seattle saw the highest amount of murders in 26 years.
/thread

Forum List

Back