🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle vs Houston ...

Houston is dominating Seattle!

Treating them like a red headed stepchild!

What the hell happened to Seattle?

What the hell happened to Houston. They sucked last week.

They didn't suck, they just got beat... YEAH! That's it...

This is turning into a very strange season in a lot of ways.

However, this is par for the course with Seattle. They are not a good team on the road. Wilson has a losing record away from Seattle, and the team is well under .500 over the last decade away from home.

I don't know if the noise in Seattle is just that huge an advantage or if it's a mental preparation thing, but the Hawks need to beat good teams on the road or hope their home record is good enough to give them home field throughout the playoffs.

Reliant Stadium can get damn noisy, especially when the close the roof like today...

I tired to tell you Hug that you were on the pipe thinking the hawks would go undefeated after they barely beat the panthers on the road.im afraid they are not that team of the past that doesnt play bad on the road.

They are not like the 49ers were when montana was there.the reason they went 15-1 and went to the superbowl and beat the dolphins that year was their one loss they had that season was AT HOME.unlike the hawks,they excelleed on the road.The Hawks havent learned to be road warriors yet.till the prove they can beat a good team on the road conviningly,you need to hold off on this undefeated nonsense I tried to tell you about before.

now that you realise it is nonsense,you just need to hope they can get homefield advantage at this point.

I tired to tell you Hug that you were on the pipe thinking the hawks would go undefeated after they barely beat the panthers on the road.im afraid they are not that team of the past that doesnt play bad on the road.

They are not like the 49ers were when montana was there.the reason they went 15-1 and went to the superbowl and beat the dolphins that year was their one loss they had that season was AT HOME.unlike the hawks,they excelleed on the road.The Hawks havent learned to be road warriors yet.till the prove they can beat a good team on the road conviningly,you need to hold off on this undefeated nonsense I tried to tell you about before.

now that you realise it is nonsense,you just need to hope they can get homefield advantage at this point.

Seattle is 4-0. What are you talking about?

This is the NFL of 2013. This isn't the NFL of the Montana's or the Young's. The teams have been made parable by edict. It is very hard under the present cap to build a dynasty.

Seattle played in Houston with two O-Linemen that had never started, replacing one all-pro and one pro-bowler, and another that had had two starts against a great D-line with Cummings and arguably the most impressive, hard hitting and disruptive Defensive lineman in the NFL ..J J Watt.

We(our Defense) also lost Bennett early due to injury(he was the guy carted off the field) and Irvin who was sitting out his last game from suspension.

At the time of the kickoff Houston had the second best defense in the NFL.

Thier special teams had Seattle pinned well inside our twenty most of the first half. Our recievers were covered extremely well giving Wilson few targets to throw to.

THEY were playing at home.

The breaks went Houston's way for three qtrs. Shit happens.

I also felt that some of the drive killing penalties called went Houston's way for most of the game.

SOoooo...... Seattle found itself behind by 20-3 late in the game against ALL odds and certain to lose it's first game this season.

THEN Russell Wilson put the Seahawks on his back and started making plays.

That sideline pass to Baldwin was as pefect a pass on the run with Doug's toes JUST inbounds by his toenails as you will ever see.

That pirouette and scamper to the 3 yard line on fourth down was CLASSIC Wilson.

The Pass to Lynch was due to a great fake by Wilson.

Then there was the Sherman int. Ya the pass was ill advised.. Not because it was miss thrown... The ball was on target. It was right to the tight end. Sherman is such a gifted athlete that he just MADE the pic 6 look easy by leaping high over the TE and snatching the ball right out of thier reciever's hands. THEN he had to make the 52 yard run to the EZ....without one of his shoes.

Nobody GAVE the game to Seattle. Houston had the first possession in OT. The Seattle defense held and Wilson got the team close enough for the winning FG.

True.. this was Seattle's closest game. Seattle got BEAT for three qtrs yesterday. Seattle played crazy good in the fourth qtr when a team with any normal sense would have folded and gone home with a respectable 3-1 record believing that it just wasn't thier day...It just wasn't meant to be.

You can say what you will but in my mind this was one of our best victories EVER!

Last edited:

my apologies to you Hug.I assumed from your post that the texans had won. Man I could kick myself now for leaving that game.I turned it off at the middle of the third quarter and left the way they were stinking up the joint.Do you know of any places i could get that game? i would like to watch it to see everything i missed.

Okay they won,but still Huggy,you cant deny they are a completely different team on the road than they are at home.They never would have stunk up the joint like they did if that had been a home game for them.

as before with the panthers,they struggled AGAIN to win a game on the road and this time it was against a good team.

I cant pick your hawks to win the superbowl even if they do go undefeated somehow the way they keep stinking up the joint on the road.I can pick them to get there,but I think if your hawks do somehow go undefeated,they will lose to the broncos in the superbowl who I do agree with you will go undefeated.

I cant pick them to beat the Broncos.I mean look at them.They remind me of the 49ers teams that Montana had.winning on the road for them is a piece of cake.they think nothing of it going on the road and they show it. The Hawks dont show it that they arent thinking about it when they go and play on the road.they seem to have a mindset that they are going to struggle so thats exactly what they go out and do.

I also cant see them beathng the niners at home because what I did not know,is that they are playing right now without Vernon Davis,Crabtree,and manningham.sure we'll have Harvin back by then but with all those recievers of the niners back and at home this time,it will be a struggle again on the road for them.

its a good thing the injury that they suffered was to one of their running backs since they are deep there at that position and thankfully it wasnt Lynch.

Last edited:

my apologies to you Hug.I assumed from your post that the texans had won. Man I could kick myself now for leaving that game.I turned it off at the middle of the third quarter and left the way they were stinking up the joint.Do you know of any places i could get that game? i would like to watch it to see everything i missed.

Okay they won,but still Huggy,you cant deny they are a completely different team on the road than they are at home.They never would have stunk up the joint like they did if that had been a home game for them.

as before with the panthers,they struggled AGAIN to win a game on the road and this time it was against a good team.

I cant pick your hawks to win the superbowl even if they do go undefeated somehow the way they keep stinking up the joint on the road.I can pick them to get there,but I think if your hawks do somehow go undefeated,they will lose to the broncos in the superbowl who I do agree with you will go undefeated.

I cant pick them to beat the Broncos.I mean look at them.They remind me of the 49ers teams that Montana had.winning on the road for them is a piece of cake.they think nothing of it going on the road and they show it. The Hawks dont show it that they arent thinking about it when they go and play on the road.they seem to have a mindset that they are going to struggle so thats exactly what they go out and do.

I also cant see them beathng the niners at home because what I did not know,is that they are playing right now without Vernon Davis,Crabtree,and manningham.sure we'll have Harvin back by then but with all those recievers of the niners back and at home this time,it will be a struggle again on the road for them.

its a good thing the injury that they suffered was to one of their running backs since they are deep there at that position and thankfully it wasnt Lynch.

Well then...You fucked up Kreskin! The Seahawks obviously CHANGED thier minds and decided to win however improbable behind 20-3 late in the game. :lol:

TAYQ...The NFL has a subscribed service replaying games on the internets. You should never turn off a Seahawk game just because they are behind. You will probably miss some of the best football you will ever have the opportunity to watch. Better you just turn off your tube for the first half ...because nobody WINS a fooitball game in the first half... and just watch the last two qtrs.. :lol:

Last edited:

Seattle is 4-0. What are you talking about?

I was stupid enough to leave halfway through the third quarter.I never thought they would be able to come back the way they were stinking up the joint.man I wish I had stayed and kept the faith.:mad:

Well then...You fucked up Kreskin! The Seahawks obviously CHANGED thier minds and decided to win however improbable behind 20-3 late in the game. :lol:

Yes I fucked up no doubt but you're evading the question,how can you pick them to beat the broncos in the superbowl if they meet each other when the broncos think nothing of it when they play on the road and have no problems whatsoever?

Especially when they beat the ravens so convincingly who have a defense that is hard to plan against as well?

Forum List

Back