Sebastian Gorka: I want to see Hunter Biden 'sweating' in front of House Oversight Committee

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Senator Ron Johnson says Republicans on Senate Homeland Security Committee Refused to Support Hunter Biden Investigation. WHO.ARE.THEY? I want names

I know you have a thing for sweaty men, dude, but Hunter Biden?

That's bottom of the barrel man sweat you are talking about, there.

Hunter has problems. He needs tender, loving care.

1683170925918.png

Well isn't it obvious.........the DOJ, FBI, NASA, etc are all protecting Hunter and are spending their time creating fake crimes against trump.
So the entire world is out to get you and your fat orange lying hero. Imagine that.

I hate/despise that orange turd.
Sarcasm dude…. In the other post.
Sounded exactly like so many other posts I've read. I guess I should make more of an effort to keep up with who is who.

Nope, on second thought, I'm not gonna do that. It's just a silly discussion board, and nobody is gonna change anybody's mind anyway. I'll just contnue to rant as usual, and occasionally make the wrong call.

Sounded exactly like so many other posts I've read. I guess I should make more of an effort to keep up with who is who.

Nope, on second thought, I'm not gonna do that. It's just a silly discussion board, and nobody is gonna change anybody's mind anyway. I'll just contnue to rant as usual, and occasionally make the wrong call.
So I did a good job of parroting those RWI's.

No. It's not the same as all the other crap he is being accused of.
the guy is a dirt bag......he ignores a beautiful little girl who happens to be his daughter....he takes pictures of himself with hookers and him smoking crack while his dad is the President.....going by his character im sure if he had a chance to make an illegal buck with someone, im sure he would be on board....

There is no need for Hunter to go in front of a Congressional committee. They have no jurisdiction over criminal matters. He needs to be charged by the FBI and go to a Federal court.
Good luck with that. Garland is the Biden Gestapo protecting Democrats and the Bidens.

Good luck with that. Garland is the Biden Gestapo protecting Democrats and the Bidens.
I am aware of that. But Congressional committees are worthless for criminal investigation.

the guy is a dirt bag......he ignores a beautiful little girl who happens to be his daughter....he takes pictures of himself with hookers and him smoking crack while his dad is the President.....going by his character im sure if he had a chance to make an illegal buck with someone, im sure he would be on board....
So come up with some evidence instead of just childish accusations. Lots of people are guilty of bad behavior. That doesn't make them guilty of international espionage.

So come up with some evidence instead of just childish accusations. Lots of people are guilty of bad behavior. That doesn't make them guilty of international espionage.
childish accusations?.....is that little girl his or not?....was that not him in those pictures of him smoking crack?....you seem like you want to make excuses for the asswipe bulldog....

Forum List

Back