Sebastian Gorka: I want to see Hunter Biden 'sweating' in front of House Oversight Committee

childish accusations?.....is that little girl his or not?....was that not him in those pictures of him smoking crack?....you seem like you want to make excuses for the asswipe bulldog....
And if that little girl is his he should be made to support her. Who does he think he is? Hershal Walker?

Smoking crack is not the same as running an international monetary scam is it? I'm sure there are lots of people that smoked crack at one time or the other. Are you crazy MAGAs just as upset about all of them?

And if that little girl is his he should be made to support her. Who does he think he is? Hershal Walker?

Smoking crack is not the same as running an international monetary scam is it? I'm sure there are lots of people that smoked crack at one time or the other. Are you crazy MAGAs just as upset about all of them?
yea he looked really good didnt he?....his dad is the president and he lets those pictures come out with him and the hookers really great son....what the hell is the matter you asswipes?....make more excuses for him....

yea he looked really good didnt he?....his dad is the president and he lets those pictures come out with him and the hookers really great son....what the hell is the matter you asswipes?....make more excuses for him....
Who is making excuses? Looks like he did some shitty stuff. He should face the type same consequences as the millions of other people who did the same shitty stuff. Nothing presented so far indicates he is guilty of anything more than what likely happens every day in every state. You need more than smoking crack and being a deadbeat dad to show he, and his father are guilty of international and governmental wrong doing.

Who is making excuses? Looks like he did some shitty stuff. He should face the type same consequences as the millions of other people who did the same shitty stuff. Nothing presented so far indicates he is guilty of anything more than what likely happens every day in every state. You need more than smoking crack and being a deadbeat dad to show he, and his father are guilty of international and governmental wrong doing.
you are thats who....he did some shitty stuff....if this was trumps kid you would ripping the fucker apart....

Well isn't it obvious.........the DOJ, FBI, NASA, etc are all protecting Hunter and are spending their time creating fake crimes against trump.
the next move is to connect him to the convicted proud boys
ya know the proud boys, who were convicted in a "washington" court room

There is no need for Hunter to go in front of a Congressional committee. They have no jurisdiction over criminal matters. He needs to be charged by the FBI and go to a Federal court.
Exactly. These committees are nothing but grandstanding.

you are thats who....he did some shitty stuff....if this was trumps kid you would ripping the fucker apart....
Then present the evidence you have that shows he is guilty of an international scam that includes our president, or quit whining about it.

Then present the evidence you have that shows he is guilty of an international scam that includes our president, or quit whining about it.
its funny bulldog i am talking about his character with his daughter and his crack smoking and instead of commenting on that you keep bringing up his international shit....so i am not whining about that.....you are....so his character is fine according to you i take it?...

its funny bulldog i am talking about his character with his daughter and his crack smoking and instead of commenting on that you keep bringing up his international shit....so i am not whining about that.....you are....so his character is fine according to you i take it?...
I already answered that you silly goober. I still think he should be held accountable for any wrongdoing he is found guilty of.

I already answered that you silly goober. I still think he should be held accountable for any wrongdoing he is found guilty of.
you glossed over it like you did nor want to say anything to harsh....here say this and i will apologize....hunter biden is a deadbeat dad and a fucking dirtbag....

you glossed over it like you did nor want to say anything to harsh....here say this and i will apologize....hunter biden is a deadbeat dad and a fucking dirtbag....
I didn't gloss over anything. I already said if he is guilty of those things., he should be held responsible. Normally, I would be quick to condemn him, but the accusations are coming from a well known group of liars. I need more proof. Birth certificate anyone??

I didn't gloss over anything. I already said if he is guilty of those things., he should be held responsible. Normally, I would be quick to condemn him, but the accusations are coming from a well known group of liars. I need more proof. Birth certificate anyone??
yea sure if you say so.....when you call the guy a dirtbag,a piece of shit or another colorful metaphor ill believe you....like i said above...if this was trumps kid you would be saying about him what im saying about biden....

yea sure if you say so.....when you call the guy a dirtbag,a piece of shit or another colorful metaphor ill believe you....like i said above...if this was trumps kid you would be saying about him what im saying about biden....
Again, there is that whole making up crazy accusations about everybody thing you MAGAs are known for.

Forum List

Back