Sec of Energy Jennifer Granhom violated a stock disclosure law

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden’s energy secretary Jennifer Granhom violated a stock disclosure law not once, but nine times.
Granholm sold stocks valued at almost a quarter of a million dollars altogether and didn’t disclose the sales.

Comment:
Don't worry about it.
Granhom is above the law like all of the other greedy corrupt Democrat Politicians.
But if you or I did this chit we would go to prison.

Joe Biden’s energy secretary Jennifer Granhom violated a stock disclosure law not once, but nine times.
Granholm sold stocks valued at almost a quarter of a million dollars altogether and didn’t disclose the sales.

Comment:
Don't worry about it.
Granhom is above the law like all of the other greedy corrupt Democrat Politicians.
She is the one that filed it, though late. Story first appeared at CNBC , (what I regard as a left leaning news outlet) as far as I can tell. At least that is who your article quoted. She did report. She did not have to be drug kicking and screaming, trying to hide it. I am not too excited about it, but as a former Attorney General, she should have known better or seen that it was handled correctly.
“This was an inadvertent clerical oversight on reporting stock sales that ethics officials previously determined did not pose a conflict in her role as Energy Secretary and the Secretary paid the late filing fee,” said Department of Energy spokeswoman Charisma Troiano, in response to questions Thursday from CNBC.

Nice to see that organization bringing this kind of thing to our attention, though it be a Democrat in office.

Comment:
Don't worry about it.
She is but one person plucked from this list:

Do you think that Biden's DOJ will investigate this?
You mean after she reported herself and paid her fine. I doubt it. You think there is a way the Federal government can fine her twice for the same thing? How does that work? Sounds like double jeopardy. Enlighten us.

Comment:
Don't worry about it.

At least she reported the trades, albeit a bit late. That's more than Kelly Loeffler did. Why wasn't she charged An additional 5 members of Trumps Cabinet were referred for criminal indictment for their behaviour in office, including Moscow Mitch's wife. Bill Barr declined to prosecute.

Let me know when Biden pardons a staffer, or close family friend.

Do you think that Biden's DOJ will investigate this?

Did Bill Barr investigate or charge any Trump Administration officials for insider trading? Or anything else for that matter. There were numerous referrals to the Justice Department. Barr charged no one and you said NOTHING.

She is but one person plucked from this list:

Most people in this administration are terrible. Their past is terrible. As politicians elected and unelected. She ran Michigan into the ground. The Fiat Currency does not have the punch it used to with deficit spending, and we need to erase a lot of bad debts. With the fraud Bio Weapon unleashed to get rid of Trump our economy was fragile and on the first day in office, Biden put a dagger into it with all of his EO's. This administration is going to go down as one of the worst leaderships in world history.

Most people in this administration are terrible. Their past is terrible. As politicians elected and unelected. She ran Michigan into the ground. The Fiat Currency does not have the punch it used to with deficit spending, and we need to erase a lot of bad debts. With the fraud Bio Weapon unleashed to get rid of Trump our economy was fragile and on the first day in office, Biden put a dagger into it with all of his EO's. This administration is going to go down as one of the worst leaderships in world history.

I don't think you're a very good judge of character. None of Biden's picks has been refused security clearance now have they? In the first year, Trump fired a quarter of the people he hired because they were arrested, or caught in ethics scandals. Dozens couldn't pass a background check and had to leave the White House.

They you go full on crazy shit. You're losing what little grip on reality you had, which wasn't much.

Forum List

Back