Sec Tom Price resigns

Tom Price:*Forced to resign for riding in a jet*

Hillary:*Used secret server for classified info=nominated for Dem presidential candidate*

And another one bites the dust ... "Tom, you're fired!"

Q. What's it take to drain the swamp

A. Ripping off the American taxpayer without Trumps permission***

***the question remains, how much of the taxpayer dollars has Trump used for his golf vacations and how much has he received when the Secret Service must pay for the rooms in hotels in owns?
Who knew the swamp was filled with Trump appointees?

Hillary:*Used secret server for classified info=nominated for Dem presidential candidate*

***the question remains, how much of the taxpayer dollars has Trump used for his golf vacations and how much has he received when the Secret Service must pay for the rooms in hotels in owns?

What was the cost of Obama's numerous month-long vacations to Hawaii? Eh, k*nt?

Not even close. Trumps sixty in nine months breaks records.

Liberal outrage over government spending flows one way. Had Hillary won they wouldn't open their twat mouths about it.

Dunno, but I do know that Trump maxed out his SS spending for the whole year in about six months and had to get more money approved.

Dunno, but I do know that Trump maxed out his SS spending for the whole year in about six months and had to get more money approved.

Trump has a large family and there is a monolithic amount of violent liberals out there threatening to kill him, Melania, Baron, Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, etc., etc., etc.

You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes
My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

I just proved my point. Secretaries under Obama also engaged in frivolous, wasteful spending on flights and the stories were NOT covered by the MSM and none of them were fired. You're a hypocritical k*nt.

Prove it Dick

I did, k*nt.

Nothing

coolest president ever.

DK7PEroXkAAC6Bo.jpg

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

I just proved my point. Secretaries under Obama also engaged in frivolous, wasteful spending on flights and the stories were NOT covered by the MSM and none of them were fired. You're a hypocritical k*nt.

Prove it Dick

I did, k*nt.

Nothing

I provided a link earlier in the thread, k*nt. Are you too fucking stupid or just too fucking dishonest to look at it?

How much did the private jet cost that was used to host the Crooked Loretta Lynch / Horny Bill Clinton meeting?

The Comrade is raping tax payers

Trump Vs Obama Vacation Expenses Released, Numbers Are Outrageous (STATS)

The Great Orange Douche Show. Another super winning WEEK!
Lost ACA repeal (for the 3rd time), and It's SCUMBAG HHS Price. Whee!
Only the Douche can WIN so MUCH......

Please Stop! Stop! STOP! I can't take it anymore.

I wonder if Trump fired Price because Price was in the news more than he was for the past few days?

Remember when Comey was fired? Just a couple of days before, Trump had commented on how Comey was getting more popular than him, and he was canned a couple of days later.

Not even close. Trumps sixty in nine months breaks records.

Liberal outrage over government spending flows one way. Had Hillary won they wouldn't open their twat mouths about it.

Misogynist rant.

The Great Orange Douche Show. Another super winning WEEK!
Lost ACA repeal (for the 3rd time), and It's HHS Price. Whee!
Only the Douche can min so MUCH......

Please Stop! Stop! STOP! I can't take it anymore.

Hey, Trump told us that we'd be "winning" so much that we'd get tired of it.

I was just talking with someone last week about how hard it is to find good help.

I'm glad we finally have a president who isn't afraid to make changes while looking for the right person.
That's a quality we should be embracing.

The Comrade is raping tax payers

Trump Vs Obama Vacation Expenses Released, Numbers Are Outrageous (STATS)

Just as I figured. You're a lying, hypocritical, dishonest k*nt.

Here's the link, k*nt. What do you think of this? Cue the k*nt act.

Forum List

Back