Second Amendment advocates would this change your mind?

Oh, so you don't know what you're typing when you write. Got it.
There is absolutely no way in hell to get that impression from anything I wrote. This is just you pretending to be smart.

It's not working.
And how do you propose to have a "serious discussion" calling people names?

Methinks you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
You don't "thinks" at all. You emote. You get angry about words on a screen. You get angry that people disagree with you. You're little more than a toddler who's been told to take a nap.

Except when you make up lies like characterizing Libs the way you did in the previous post.
No lies. My characterizations are completely accurate.

Progressives are not liberals. They should not be allowed to get away with calling themselves liberals.

LOL. And you guys do?
I'm here ready to talk if any of the enemy wants to have a civil discussion with me.

If that is what you think.
It's the truth.

On this board I've been called any number of names. Rather nasty ones. One person calls me a Nazi, another a "shithead".
You guys are really pretty nice I guess.
Some people get upset when someone tries to violate their civil liberties.

And now I know it's because they live in a fantasy world. Got it. Thanks.
No. It is because they get upset when someone tries to violate their civil liberties.

Facile argument lacking any rational support.
That is incorrect. He made a good case that it is the left that are the problem.

Or perhaps you mean no-knock warrants that wind up killing sleeping people in other rooms?
No knock warrants are a bad idea that also kill innocent white people.

Or the pro-active "murder the suspect on the street" approach?
Self defense is hardly murder.

And you wonder why minorities are not happy with Officer Friendly.
I used to care about minorities. After all the abuse and attacks against white people in recent years, I've stopped caring.

OK...so how do YOU, in your immense knowledge, think we need to handle the off-the-charts levels of gun homicides in this country?
There is nothing that needs to be handled. It doesn't matter that people are killed with a gun versus some other sort of weapon. The victim is just as dead either way.

We lead the developed first world (often by orders of magnitude) in per capita gun homicides.
So what?

What do you propose we do?
Regarding gun homicides, nothing at all.

I do have an idea about how to help with suicides. We've already gone over it though.

Forum List

Back