Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

I’ll trust my American people! I love my American people! I have faith in God I have faith in you

It was American people who voted on the Gun Control Act of 1968.
No it was Congress the past it it was supported by the Supreme Court

And Congress is made up of American people, who were voted for by American people.
But you said Americans had a vote for the amendment they did not have a vote for the amendment the representatives voted for it and I wasn’t around back then

Yes, I did. And every person who voted for the Gun Control Act of 1968 was an American citizen. What I did not say is that all American citizens got to vote on it.

YOu said you trust your American people. A particular set of 535 American citizens voted on the Gun Control Act of 1968. And then another American citizen signed it.

And it was an act that because a law. It was not an amendment.
535 Americans decided for 300 million Americans hahahahah hahahah

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?

As a life long New Yorker I was denied the opportunity to own guns unless they were long guns taxed by the city with ridiculous taxes and rules. Thankfully I no longer live in the city.
As to the question.... During the latter 19th and early 20th Centuries there were some western states that had rules on the books that when felons released from jail they were to be given a horse saddle and a rifle.

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?

As a life long New Yorker I was denied the opportunity to own guns unless they were long guns taxed by the city with ridiculous taxes and rules. Thankfully I no longer live in the city.
As to the question.... During the latter 19th and early 20th Centuries there were some western states that had rules on the books that when felons released from jail they were to be given a horse saddle and a rifle.
That’s all I’m asking for I just wanna hunt for food and protect my family

I’ll trust my American people! I love my American people! I have faith in God I have faith in you

And Congress is made up of American people, who were voted for by American people.
But you said Americans had a vote for the amendment they did not have a vote for the amendment the representatives voted for it and I wasn’t around back then

Yes, I did. And every person who voted for the Gun Control Act of 1968 was an American citizen. What I did not say is that all American citizens got to vote on it.

YOu said you trust your American people. A particular set of 535 American citizens voted on the Gun Control Act of 1968. And then another American citizen signed it.

As a matter of fact, yes. That is how the system works. That is what is called for in the US Constitution.

You vote for a representative. Your representative votes on the actual bill.

I asked once before and you played it off with bullshit. Where are you going to hunt? The Massachusetts hunting season is pretty short.

As a matter of fact, yes. That is how the system works. That is what is called for in the US Constitution.

Do you understand if I look up the US Constitution the second amendment says the opposite of what you want to say no I’m asking you do you think I should be changed yes or no

I asked once before and you played it off with bullshit. Where are you going to hunt? The Massachusetts hunting season is pretty short.
It’s really none of your business

Do you understand if I look up the US Constitution the second amendment says the opposite of what you want to say no I’m asking you do you think I should be changed yes or no

What is it you think I want it to say?

Yeah, I'm sure. You think "I want to hunt for food for my family" makes you sound benign and noble. First, I doubt you have family depending on you. Second, I doubt that is a priority for you. Third, I doubt you have any plans for hunting for food. And lastly, I doubt you have the skills necessary to hunt for enough food to save anyone.

You don’t agree with the original context, You wanted to look like the 1968 changing

You don’t agree with the original context, You wanted to look like the 1968 changing

Really? And yet you can show no posts I have made backing your absurd theory.

And you still haven't answered my question of what you think I want the 2nd amendment to say.

Oh, and just to clarify, the 1968 bill that was passed was NOT a constitutional amendment.

Yeah, I'm sure. You think "I want to hunt for food for my family" makes you sound benign and noble. First, I doubt you have family depending on you. Second, I doubt that is a priority for you. Third, I doubt you have any plans for hunting for food. And lastly, I doubt you have the skills necessary to hunt for enough food to save anyone.
Again mind your business with my rights

And you still haven't answered my question of what you think I want the 2nd amendment to say.

Oh, and just to clarify, the 1968 bill that was passed was NOT a constitutional amendment.
I want the original context of the second amendment to be the national law do you agree with that yes or fucking no answer the fucking question you little Pos

Again mind your business with my rights

So let me get this straight.

YOU bring it up numerous times. But when I question it, without malice at all, you get all pissy and tell me to mind my business?

If you want me to mind my own business, don't bring shit up in these conversations.

I want the original context of the second amendment to be the national law do you agree with that yes or fucking no answer the fucking question you little Pos

You said, several times, that the original context of the 2nd amendment is not what I want it to say.

So you tell me what you think I want it to say. I asked that first. I am done answering your questions while you ignore mine.

You said, several times, that the original context of the 2nd amendment is not what I want it to say.

So you tell me what you think I want it to say. I asked that first. I am done answering your questions while you ignore mine.
you want to say the 1968 changing.. YESSSS OR NO

Changing? The 2nd amendment has not changed.

And what about the National Firearms Act of 1934? It taxes and requires the registration of machine guns, ordnance, suppressor ect.

Or the Federal Firearms Act of 1938? Among other things, it requires an FFL for those in the gun business.

Did they change the 2nd amendment?

So you claim to agree with the US Constitution, but laugh at the idea that the Senate and the House of Representatives create and pass laws.

Changing? The 2nd amendment has not changed.
Are you saying I can go outside in Boston right now as a felon under the second amendment the original context and not be arrested? Lol

Forum List

Back