Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

I agree with ALL the amendments in the Bill of Rights.
So you admit
You don’t like
The original constitution. Thank you

Oh, you mean the original US Constitution before the first 10 amendments?

Oh, and I notice you avoided answering my question.

Do you agree with the 6th amendment?
Ahh deflecting

I simply asked for clarification.

Deflecting would be quoting my post after deleting part of itr and ignoring my question.
You claimed to like
The changes not
The constitution interesting

Once again, are you talking about the original US Constitution without the Bill of Rights amendments?

Otherwise, you are lying about what I said.

And I did not deflect at all. I stated I agreed with all the amendments in the Bill of Rights. That means I agree with all 10 of the original amendments.

How about you? Do you agree with all 10 of the amendments in the Bill of Rights?
Answer the question are you ok with the second amendment or the two amendments?

You have talked yourself into a bit of a corner, haven't you?

You want to limit the conversation to the 1st and 2nd amendments. And you refuse to answer whether or not you agree with the 6th amendment.

But the first 10 amendments were ratified at the same time. So you either want the original US Constitution, without the Bill of Rights, which means the 1st and 2nd amendments aren't part of it, but you do get to avoid that pesky 6th amendment you have spoken out and defended denying to people. Or you want the Bill of Rights, at which point you have the 1st and 2nd amendments, but are also forced to accept the 6th amendment (which seems to bother you).
I want the original version of the US Constitution to be Americas law like it was for many years.. I want the original version of the US Constitution to be Americas law like it was for many years of course I agree with the sixth amendment if you can afford it on the frontier.. and in rural towns where the people are the Judge and jury

Bullshit. You defended a lynching that happened in 1982 in Mobile Alabama. That is not a rural town or a frontier. Nor was the lynching of 14 year old Emmett Till.
I don’t care how ppl handle their business

This is not people handling their business. This is people murdering innocent people.
So is the Electric chair people judged them to death

You claim you don't care how people handle their business. But you are adamant about your constitutional rights, but ignore others getting their rights violated. And you even defended and advocated for those violations.
In small rural towns I have faith Americans are making the right decision, you don’t

Oh, so you agree with lynching as "faith Americans are making the right decision"?

And also, constitutional rights are not to be denied by a few locals.

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

Deflecting would be quoting my post after deleting part of itr and ignoring my question.
You claimed to like
The changes not

Once again, are you talking about the original US Constitution without the Bill of Rights amendments?

And I did not deflect at all. I stated I agreed with all the amendments in the Bill of Rights. That means I agree with all 10 of the original amendments.

How about you? Do you agree with all 10 of the amendments in the Bill of Rights?

You want to limit the conversation to the 1st and 2nd amendments. And you refuse to answer whether or not you agree with the 6th amendment.

But the first 10 amendments were ratified at the same time. So you either want the original US Constitution, without the Bill of Rights, which means the 1st and 2nd amendments aren't part of it, but you do get to avoid that pesky 6th amendment you have spoken out and defended denying to people. Or you want the Bill of Rights, at which point you have the 1st and 2nd amendments, but are also forced to accept the 6th amendment (which seems to bother you).
I want the original version of the US Constitution to be Americas law like it was for many years.. I want the original version of the US Constitution to be Americas law like it was for many years of course I agree with the sixth amendment if you can afford it on the frontier.. and in rural towns where the people are the Judge and jury

Bullshit. You defended a lynching that happened in 1982 in Mobile Alabama. That is not a rural town or a frontier. Nor was the lynching of 14 year old Emmett Till.

This is not people handling their business. This is people murdering innocent people.

You claim you don't care how people handle their business. But you are adamant about your constitutional rights, but ignore others getting their rights violated. And you even defended and advocated for those violations.
In small rural towns I have faith Americans are making the right decision, you don’t

Mobile AL is not a small town.

Is this the new variation on your "frontier justice" nonsense?
Who cares, what’s done was done rip

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Oh, so you agree with lynching as "faith Americans are making the right decision"?

I belive And frontier justice I believe in American people I believe they make the best decisions for their community

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

I belive And frontier justice I believe in American people I believe they make the best decisions for their community

Really? Because neither of the two we have discussed committed a crime. There was no frontier justice, because there was no crime committed.

But you defend it. And you agree with it, as you have stated numerous times.

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Really? Because neither of the two we have discussed committed a crime. There was no frontier justice, because there was no crime committed.

I have no interest in anecdotal evidence.. I do have an interest in the changing of the Second Amendment in those and agree with it, I question your love for this country and the constitution

I’ll trust my American people! I love my American people! I have faith in God I have faith in you

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

I have no interest in anecdotal evidence.. I do have an interest in the changing of the Second Amendment in those and agree with it, I question your love for this country and the constitution

The evidence is there for you. Emmett Till was brutally murdered because someone said he whistled at a white woman. An you condone that. If either of us does not love the US Constitution, it is you.

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

The evidence is there for you. Emmett Till was brutally murdered because someone said he whistled at a white woman. An you condone that. If either of us does not love the US Constitution, it is you.
Anecdotal evidence who cares. Rip darkie

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Please look up the definition of "anecdotal".

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Why

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Why

"Definition of anecdotal

1 : based on or consisting of reports or observations of usually unscientific observers"

What I have been telling you about these two crimes is information gained by numerous witnesses, court testimony and police investigations.

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Why

"Definition of anecdotal

1 : based on or consisting of reports or observations of usually unscientific observers"

What I have been telling you about these two crimes is information gained by numerous witnesses, court testimony and police investigations.
What does this have to do with your denial of the Second Amendment go start another thread stop the derailment

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Why

"Definition of anecdotal

What does this have to do with your denial of the Second Amendment go start another thread stop the derailment

YOu are the one who challenged me as to whether I agreed with the 1st and 2nd amendments. Then I asked you about the 6th.

If this thread is only about the 2nd amendment, then you started the derail.

But while we are on the subject, have you been able to actually find where I denied the 2nd amendment? I'll wait.

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Why

"Definition of anecdotal

YOu are the one who challenged me as to whether I agreed with the 1st and 2nd amendments. Then I asked you about the 6th.

But while we are on the subject, have you been able to actually find where I denied the 2nd amendment? I'll wait.
Do you even know what the second amendment says and what you agree with today? Lol

I’ll trust my American people! I love my American people! I have faith in God I have faith in you

It was American people who voted on the Gun Control Act of 1968.
No it was Congress the past it it was supported by the Supreme Court

And Congress is made up of American people, who were voted for by American people.
But you said Americans had a vote for the amendment they did not have a vote for the amendment the representatives voted for it and I wasn’t around back then

So you admit
You don’t like

Ahh deflecting

You claimed to like
The changes not

Why

"Definition of anecdotal

Do you even know what the second amendment says and what you agree with today? Lol

I know what it says. I have known since long before we started talking.

And I still defy you to show me where I said anything that resembles me denying the 2nd amendment. You, however, have shown quite clearly that you think the 6th amendment is optional.

It was American people who voted on the Gun Control Act of 1968.
No it was Congress the past it it was supported by the Supreme Court

And Congress is made up of American people, who were voted for by American people.
But you said Americans had a vote for the amendment they did not have a vote for the amendment the representatives voted for it and I wasn’t around back then

Yes, I did. And every person who voted for the Gun Control Act of 1968 was an American citizen. What I did not say is that all American citizens got to vote on it.

YOu said you trust your American people. A particular set of 535 American citizens voted on the Gun Control Act of 1968. And then another American citizen signed it.

And it was an act that because a law. It was not an amendment.

Forum List

Back