Second Republican admits Benghazi committee is a FARCE!

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
Second GOP Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Is All About Hillary Clinton

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

O.m.g. I would have not ever guessed. I am so surprised.
He's a new York Republican - virtually indistinguishable from a Democrat.

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

Oh gee what a convenient answer.

Another far left drone rushing in to report an already debunked story..

The far left is reaching as the support and protect a criminal like Clinton and distract from the fact that they support Obama's illegal wars..

They need to figure out how they are going to pay back every penny after they publicly apologize.
It would be hilarious and so poetic if their sham of an investigation ended up biting them in the ass by becoming a scandal itself and hurting them in the election! :rofl:

The Republican party is about to be killed by the monster they created just like Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

Oh? How do you know that? People in Western NY might disagree with you.

"House Republicans aren't even shy anymore about admitting that the Benghazi Committee is a partisan farce," campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. "After failing to produce any new information on the tragic 2012 attacks at Benghazi despite a 17-month investigation, John Boehner has reportedly urged the committee to shift its focus to Hillary Clinton's emails in an ongoing effort to try to hurt her politically. Hillary Clinton will still attend next week's hearing, but at this point, Trey Gowdy's inquiry has zero credibility left."

Exactly.

"House Republicans aren't even shy anymore about admitting that the Benghazi Committee is a partisan farce," campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. "After failing to produce any new information on the tragic 2012 attacks at Benghazi despite a 17-month investigation, John Boehner has reportedly urged the committee to shift its focus to Hillary Clinton's emails in an ongoing effort to try to hurt her politically. Hillary Clinton will still attend next week's hearing, but at this point, Trey Gowdy's inquiry has zero credibility left."

Exactly.

Do you have a quote of Boner saying that? Brian Fallon is a spokesman for the Hillary campaign. Why would anyone believe what he has to say about the matter? He's a shill.

Only the terminally gullible would fall for that.

Oh? How do you know that? People in Western NY might disagree with you.

They're liberal by national standards.

Exactly.

Do you have a quote of Boner saying that? Brian Fallon is a spokesman for the Hillary campaign. Why would anyone believe what he has to say about the matter? He's a shill.

Like most on the right, you never had any credibility.

Exactly.

Like most on the right, you never had any credibility.

Yeah, right, says the guy who couldn't identify a logical fallacy if his life depended on it.

As already correctly noted, this is confirmation, not revelation, that ‘Benghazi’ is a manufactured ‘controversy,’ a partisan attack on Clinton having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

Forum List

Back