Second Republican admits Benghazi committee is a FARCE!

Second GOP Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Is All About Hillary Clinton

“This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton,” Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) said on a morning radio show in upstate New York.

O.m.g. I would have not ever guessed. I am so surprised.
As already correctly noted, this is confirmation, not revelation, that ‘Benghazi’ is a manufactured ‘controversy,’ a partisan attack on Clinton having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

Including McCarthy, this now makes THREE Republicans who have confirmed that Benghazi is a manufactured controversy that was designed to take down Hillary. So, here is my question: Who has the authority to investigate the House over this matter? Does anyone have that authority?
I guess thhe GOP manufactured those dead bodies and the interviews of administration members blaming a YouTube video as well.

No, they just capitalized on the dead bodies for political gain, aka taking down Hillary in the polls.

The Youtube thing has been explained to death, it's a dead issue at this point.
Really? What is the explanation for why administration officials, including Obama, lied for 2 weeks about the cause when they knew immediately what it was?

3 hearings over the course of the last 10 months and we're supposed to believe this is an ethical investigation on the attacks in Libya. Give me a break, the attacks happened over 3 years ago. Evidence decays, people forget what happened, if they were serious about this they'd be having hearings every week.
"September was a long time ago." -Hillary Clinton.
Yeah there is no statute of limitations on dead Americans.

As already correctly noted, this is confirmation, not revelation, that ‘Benghazi’ is a manufactured ‘controversy,’ a partisan attack on Clinton having nothing to do with facts or the truth.

Including McCarthy, this now makes THREE Republicans who have confirmed that Benghazi is a manufactured controversy that was designed to take down Hillary. So, here is my question: Who has the authority to investigate the House over this matter? Does anyone have that authority?
I guess thhe GOP manufactured those dead bodies and the interviews of administration members blaming a YouTube video as well.

No, they just capitalized on the dead bodies for political gain, aka taking down Hillary in the polls.

The Youtube thing has been explained to death, it's a dead issue at this point.
Really? What is the explanation for why administration officials, including Obama, lied for 2 weeks about the cause when they knew immediately what it was?

So why did the Republican committee investigating this give them all a pass and found no wrongdoing?

Forum List

Back