Second Trump Vaccine Begins Rollout - Moderna

Haha, yeah he’s made a huge effort to focus on that hasn’t he?! What percentage of his tweets and public statements have been about COVID vs bitching about a stolen election?

There is little he could do about Covid other than what he did. I don't go to Twitter so I can't count how many tweets he made about it. As for the election, they have a deadline here, so they have to work fast and yes, I'm sure Trump is making a lot of tweets about it trying to gain public support.
Election is over, COVID is an immediate and pressing issue and Trump is silent. He doesn’t know how to lead during a crisis. His only tricks are bragging and attacking. That’s it.
Trump had 2 vaccines developed and more on the way and they're being distributed before the end of the year as he said.

I know, your hero hid in his basement while all this was going on.
Haha, yeah he’s made a huge effort to focus on that hasn’t he?! What percentage of his tweets and public statements have been about COVID vs bitching about a stolen election?

There is little he could do about Covid other than what he did. I don't go to Twitter so I can't count how many tweets he made about it. As for the election, they have a deadline here, so they have to work fast and yes, I'm sure Trump is making a lot of tweets about it trying to gain public support.
Election is over, COVID is an immediate and pressing issue and Trump is silent. He doesn’t know how to lead during a crisis. His only tricks are bragging and attacking. That’s it.
Trump had 2 vaccines developed and more on the way and they're being distributed before the end of the year as he said.

Trump had them developed?? Ok :)
Yes sweetheart. Grammatically it is called the "causative".
Oh ok. So you don’t think anybody would have developed a vaccine without Trump?!

Oh ok. So you don’t think anybody would have developed a vaccine without Trump?!
That's like asking if we would still have slavery if it wasn't for Lincoln.

That's like asking if we would still have slavery if it wasn't for Lincoln.
Hahahaha. No it’s not

I’ve given up on wanting or expecting Trump to act appropriately. I’ve written him off. He is a bull blown troll and that’s what he is going to do for the rest of his days. That’s fine as long as he isn’t doing it from the White House anymore

Oh trust me, if the Republicans don't keep leadership in the Senate, you will be yearning the days of Trump. Less jobs, higher taxes, double or more the price of your gasoline and natural gas or propane bill, inflation from his $15.00 an hour national minimum wage like we haven't seen in decades in this country, slow or no growth to your IRA because of his increase in capital gains taxes, it's going to be just awful.

Now, I won't expect you to come here and admit it to us, but I promise that you will have to admit it to yourself. Only then will you realize how great of a President Donald Trump was.

Forum List

Back