Secret Service Deleted All Text Messages From Jan. 5-6th, After Inspector Generals Office Requested Them

I never mentioned Trump but that's where you went anyway. Guilt complex I suppose.
It wasn't Trump who destroyed anything but Hillary Clinton did. You leftists are going ape shit crazy over this because you believe it is a way to get trump 😆

Have I ever said otherwise.
DOJ might indict, I've said this many times. Not the Committee.
Are we clear on this yet?

Contract dude.
Are we clear on this?

What did MSNBC do, did they switch to PGA also?
No dumbfuck.
NBC has a Contract, you know, something Honest People Keep their Word upon.

Little liberal meltdown....LOL

It wasn't Trump who destroyed anything but Hillary Clinton did. You leftists are going ape shit crazy over this because you believe it is a way to get trump 😆

I mentioned the SS and Hillary and how both need prosecuted for destroying evidence. You are the one who kicked into defense mode.

You wanted Hillary thrown in jail over deleted emails.

NO!!!

Intelligent folks, wanted her thrown in jail for causing the deaths of;

Four Americans died in the attack: Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,[103] and two CIA operatives,[104] Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods,[105] both former Navy SEALs.[106][107] Stevens was the first United States ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in Kabul, Afghanistan in 1979.

She LIED about how those deaths were caused.

She was running guns from terrorists in Libya, to terrorists in Syria.

The Red Line and the Rat Line
Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels

Obama, and her state department, were involved in AstroTurfing that whole Arab spring, and creating the chaos in Libya to begin with, and were gleeful about destroying Libya, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands, and she is a war criminal, a liar, and an architect of death.

. . . and when it finally was outed that it had nothing to do with her lie of a "video?" Her only defense for the death of Ambassador Stevens and the other patriots, and why she refused to let the cavalry come to the rescue? Her only defense?

iu

And the only response from rabid, unthinking partisans like you can muster in the overwhelming wall of FACTS like this, is? "Oh, well, the establishment run, partisan DoJ, establishment, declined to prosecute her. . . so, I guess she must be innocent."

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I mentioned the SS and Hillary and how both need prosecuted for destroying evidence. You are the one who kicked into defense mode.
And I said you're full of shit you never once said that about Hillary. But now you claim she should go to prison. Bullshit

And I said you're full of shit you never once said that about Hillary. But now you claim she should go to prison. Bullshit

Hillary forces Fox and Durham to drop slanderous lies

Lower your expectations, Americans, but don't worry.

Strzok Admits To FISA Warrant Crimes...

Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

Thank you for posting an actual real news event.
That said,

Does NBC have a contractual deal with PGA to show their entire event.
Certainly why NBC cut away.

It's called honoring a contract.
You agree with that right?
Where does it say anything about a contract?

This destruction of evidence is typical of the deep state. Our elected leaders, regardless of party, are entitled to gather information from the executivevagencies That the oversee on our behalf.

The SS is covering for themselves, not for Trump. There is no reason to think that the secret service is any more loyal to Trump than are the FBI and Justice Department.

Hillary forces Fox and Durham to drop slanderous lies

Lower your expectations, Americans, but don't worry.

Strzok Admits To FISA Warrant Crimes...

Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?
Not once did you say she should go to prison.

Where does it say anything about a contract?
Don’t play dumb

Are you suggesting that NBC cut away because golf was more attractive

Or

Do you not understand how professional sports have contracts with Networks

The secret service has to delete emails. That's why they're called the secret service. Duh!

Forum List

Back