Secret Service Deleted All Text Messages From Jan. 5-6th, After Inspector Generals Office Requested Them

Hillary wasn't charged. Wouldn't be fair to charge the secret service for doing their job.

I'm not so sure that deleting emails is their job. It generally is not in a government job but as I noted earlier, I'm all for no one being held accountable to laws if some are not.

I'm not so sure that deleting emails is their job. It generally is not in a government job but as I noted earlier, I'm all for no one being held accountable to laws if some are not.
Of course it's their job. They're the secret service.

Really what do deleted texts prove other than opinion? You could easily plant a Neo-Con sympathizer in his detail to try and turn a text into a fake smoking gun.

Furthermore, some of these texts might look really bad for the 1/6 Committee and the Dems, especially Pelosi. "Where is the Capital Security ad why are they allowing protestors in?" for instance.
trump spent four years putting loyalist in high positions in the SS. The SS will do whatever it can to protect their King trump.

The Inspector General needs to get the truth out of these trump devotees.

I have stated many, many, many times that Hillary should have been prosecuted. I drug this out because of the lazy way so many argue here.

In your limited ability to think, you see me saying that those who destroyed evidence should be prosecuted and you somehow put me into the camp that ignored the fact Hillary didn't despite me saying many times she should have been.
What does Hillary have to do with trump loyalists deleting emails in an effort to protect trump? The emails would prove trump was a planner and funder of the Capitol attack.

Biden should fire all the trump loyalists....NOW.

Last edited:
What does Hillary have to do with trump loyalists deleting emails in an effort to protect trump? The emails would prove trump was a planner and funder of the Capitol attack.

Biden should fire all the trump loyalists....NOW.

As I've noted........if some can get away with it, all should be able to.

The United States Secret Service is in yet another scandal over its performance during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

According to the Office of Inspector General Department of Homeland Security (OIG), the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) erased “text messages, from January 5 and 6, 2021.” The letter originally sent to the House and Senate Homeland Security Committees by the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General states that the messages were erased during what the USSS called “a device-replacement program.”

Whether or not this is above board becomes even more questionable, according to OIG’s letter, when you consider that those erased text messages were “after OIG requested records of electronic communications from the USSS, as part of our evaluation of events at the Capitol on January 6.” On top of this, the letter reports that OIG inspectors have been stonewalled in their requests for “records of electronic communications” by the USSS.

UPDATE: The U.S. Secret Service has put out an official Statement. It’s very defensive and utterly preposterous.

“First, in January 2021, before any inspection was opened by OlG on this subject, the Secret Service began to reset its mobile phones to factory settings as part of a pre-planned, three-month system migration. In that process, data resident on some phones was lost.”

We should see someone explain this in front of the public and under oath. The idea that you could be so incompetent that you lose the single most important pieces of data in arguably the worst security scenario we have had in over two decades—and not have digital information backed up? That’s grounds for all kinds of people being fired, at the very least.

Do you think they wiped them, with like a cloth or something?

I care. So like me you believe if we do not hold some accountable to the law, we should hold no one accountable?

I have a feeling if we look back at you’re post when Hillary deleted emails and wiped her phones like with a cloth, we’d see just how much you care.

I have a feeling if we look back at you’re post when Hillary deleted emails and wiped her phones like with a cloth, we’d see just how much you care.

I wasn't here. I could post them but one can't post to other discussion boards. But again, you are also one who can't understand there is more to the world than red and blue.

I wasn't here. I could post them but one can't post to other discussion boards. But again, you are also one who can't understand there is more to the world than red and blue.
Poor repubs still got Hillary living Rent Free in their minds.....:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back