Secret Service Deleted All Text Messages From Jan. 5-6th, After Inspector Generals Office Requested Them

I mentioned the SS and Hillary and how both need prosecuted for destroying evidence. You are the one who kicked into defense mode.

Clinton broke no laws.

None

Zip

Zero

Nada

And over 20 years, and $100 million in investigations turned up

None

Zip

Zero

Nada

You’re fresh out of Clintons did it cards to play.

All the Clintons are now, are proof a conservative has lost the argument, and thats all they’ve got.

Now getting back on topic, Trump has nothing but felons that have been convicted for his crimes, and felons he had pardoned for committing crimes on his behalf, and the people in congress that have asked for pardons, but did not get them.

Keep that last one in mind, because there is no statute of limitations for their crimes, and even if they get reelected, they will eventually be out of office again, and the long arm of the law will be waiting for them.

And now the Secret Service has to testify under oath, and it will be the end of multiple careers for several of them.

To continue supporting the biggest traitor in history to the country, is to continue committing suicide.

And it is truly entertaining to watch.

Clinton broke no laws.

None

Zip

Zero

Nada

None

Zip

Zero

Nada

All the Clintons are now, are proof a conservative has lost the argument, and thats all they’ve got.

Now getting back on topic, Trump has nothing but felons that have been convicted for his crimes, and felons he had pardoned for committing crimes on his behalf, and the people in congress that have asked for pardons, but did not get them.

Keep that last one in mind, because there is no statute of limitations for their crimes, and even if they get reelected, they will eventually be out of office again, and the long arm of the law will be waiting for them.

And now the Secret Service has to testify under oath, and it will be the end of multiple careers for several of them.

To continue supporting the biggest traitor in history to the country, is to continue committing suicide.

I always chuckle when someone calls me a Conservative after getting called a liberal all day before that. LOL

Clinton broke no laws.

None

Zip

Zero

Nada

None

Zip

Zero

Nada

a3r4sfiq1auz.png

Hillary Clinton broke the law, Comey broke protocol: Kennedy​

The Hill is reporting that James Baker, then general counsel at the bureau, held the view until the bitter end that Hillary's actions were, in his words to the house investigators "alarming, appaling" and basically criminal.
Hillary Clinton broke the law, Comey broke protocol: Kennedy

J6 wants to subpoena USSS to testify about the supposedly deleted texts.

Still no interest in sworn USSS testimony regarding the hearsay testimony over 'Trump Grabbing The Steering Wheel'.
You mean testimony by the SS that destroyed ALL the text messages.

They can testify under oath
The Committee wants that
I want that

You are scared, but will continue to run with the lame ass excuses like….. they won’t let them testify, which is total bullshit.

You mean testimony by the SS that destroyed ALL the text messages.

They can testify under oath
The Committee wants that
I want that

You are scared, but will continue to run with the lame ass excuses like….. they won’t let them testify, which is total bullshit.
Has the J6 committee subpoenaed USSS for testimony that has been claimed counters the hearsay provided by Hutchinson?

I haven't seen a link that claims all text message were deleted, you can provide one, I'm sure?

I'm scared of people like you who distort the facts for personal gratification.

8ec0e25ee5ae313f4ab85adaf3637de7.gif

I was asking why wasn't Hillary held to the same standard?
Right. I mean, she did EXACTLY the same thing except on a far greater scale, including physically destroying devices. Besides, the SS isn't some sort of Praetorian that is uber loyal to the president. Presidents come and go. It bothers me more that they may be telling the truth and it shows how careless that agency has become.

Right. I mean, she did EXACTLY the same thing except on a far greater scale, including physically destroying devices. Besides, the SS isn't some sort of Praetorian that is uber loyal to the president. Presidents come and go. It bothers me more that they may be telling the truth and it shows how careless that agency has become.
Don't forget, FBI told them to destroy their devices.

That crowd was ALREADY there ,fuckstick. PS--It is on VIDEO. He was inciting to riot. Is HE under arrest? Of course not.
"Fight like Hell!" Yup...that was one of the Fat Former Guy's admonitions to a mob that was ready to battle. Now...he is distancing himself from the mob...because the coup attempt failed. trump is a GIANT orange POS.

"Fight like Hell!" Yup...that was one of the Fat Former Guy's admonitions to a mob that was ready to battle. Now...he is distancing himself from the mob...because the coup attempt failed. trump is a GIANT orange POS.
You have inter-cranial padding to keep Trump from bruising your head?

The real question is how can the NSA use the evidence they have stored without revealing the extent of the surveillance state?

Like Hillary's "missing" emails.

Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Secret Service for missing records

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol issued a subpoena to the U.S. Secret Service on Friday requesting records after a government watchdog accused the agency of erasing texts from Jan. 5 and 6 after his office requested them.

Committee Chairman Bennie G. Thompson (D-Miss.), in a letter transmitting notice of the subpoena, wrote that the panel sought relevant text messages and reports issued in any way related to the attack on the Capitol.

“The Select Committee has been informed that the USSS erased text messages from Jan. 5 and 6, 2021 as part of a ‘device-replacement program.’ In a statement issued July 14, 2022, the USSS stated that it ‘began to reset its mobile phones to factory settings as part of a pre-planned, three-month system migration. In that process, data resident on some phones was lost.’ However, according to that USSS statement, ‘none of the texts [the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Inspector General] was seeking had been lost in the migration,” Thompson wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/15/secret-service-subpoena-erased-texts/

Could have been an innocent mistake. But so far it doesn't pass the smell test.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol issued a subpoena to the U.S. Secret Service on Friday requesting records after a government watchdog accused the agency of erasing texts from Jan. 5 and 6 after his office requested them.

Committee Chairman Bennie G. Thompson (D-Miss.), in a letter transmitting notice of the subpoena, wrote that the panel sought relevant text messages and reports issued in any way related to the attack on the Capitol.

“The Select Committee has been informed that the USSS erased text messages from Jan. 5 and 6, 2021 as part of a ‘device-replacement program.’ In a statement issued July 14, 2022, the USSS stated that it ‘began to reset its mobile phones to factory settings as part of a pre-planned, three-month system migration. In that process, data resident on some phones was lost.’ However, according to that USSS statement, ‘none of the texts [the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Inspector General] was seeking had been lost in the migration,” Thompson wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/15/secret-service-subpoena-erased-texts/

Neither do any of your posts

Just like the J6 committee.
And about 10 % of the population is aware of it.
They're not revealing anything because they have a complicit media who is quiet about all their secrets.
Eric Ciaramella,,,Dem fav

Why would they issue a subpoena? That's only for the weasels who refuse to testify.

Cassidy Hutchinson Begged Senior Trump Officials For ‘Financial Assistance’ After Being Subpoenaed By J6 Committee​

Forum List

Back