Secret Service Deleted All Text Messages From Jan. 5-6th, After Inspector Generals Office Requested Them

Secret Service Deleted All Text Messages From Jan. 5-6th​

You know, I bet all of the secret service are devout MAGATrumpers clandestinely plotting to overthrow the government!

I think you should fire all of them for the sake of our republic! :spinner:

So, Ray Epps "Told them to do stuff" and the KKKult listened.
Yeah Right.

KKKult Leader told them to "March to the Capitol."

You think the KKKult ignored trump but listened to Ray Epps.
Afraid NOT
That crowd was ALREADY there ,fuckstick. PS--It is on VIDEO. He was inciting to riot. Is HE under arrest? Of course not.

That crowd was ALREADY there ,fuckstick. PS--It is on VIDEO. He was inciting to riot. Is HE under arrest? Of course not.
So was trump, but you're stupid enough to think 'the crowd' would listen to a nobody like Epps, but Ignore trump.

Trump told them what to do, and they listened to trump.
Epps is a non factor, a nobody that 'the crowd' would never take instructions from.

Are you calling 'the crowd' stupid?
A nobody has some kind of power over that stupid crowd.

Wow, just Wow.

So was trump, but you're stupid enough to think 'the crowd' would listen to a nobody like Epps, but Ignore trump.

Epps is a non factor, a nobody that 'the crowd' would never take instructions from.

Wow, just Wow.
Ever hear of Lynch Mobs? Ever heard of Herd Poisoning? Trump was NOT THERE ,ya stupid ass. Anyone can set off a riot. Telling folks to PEACEFULLY march to the Capitol is NOT inciting. Epps egging on the crowd CAN incite. And yes. Excited crowds CAN act stupid. But you hate trump. So no reason is possible.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
All I see when I google 1-6 is how much the people don't care about it....

All I see are the bald head, goat fur chinned pussies, whining like the little bitches they are, as they keep getting sent to prison.

But hey, most people aren’t watching that either.

Wow, just Wow.
Reminds me of statements from Pelosi, Schumer, Watters and others made in public telling supporters to do actions that, in some cases,resulted in violence.

J6 wants to subpoena USSS to testify about the supposedly deleted texts.

Still no interest in sworn USSS testimony regarding the hearsay testimony over 'Trump Grabbing The Steering Wheel'.

iu

The Jan. 6 panel has subpoenaed the Secret Service for erased texts​

The Jan. 6 panel has subpoenaed the Secret Service for erased texts

Forum List

Back