Secret Service Pulls RFK Jr’s Protection 2 Days After He Endorsed Donald Trump

The secret service is not cancelling the protection of presidential canididates day by day as you state.

Again, what evidence do you have that Harris or Biden have any direct say in the day to day operations of the Secret Service?

In general, or in this instance specifically?

You don't. You're literally imagining a narrative where Harris, the Vice President, calls the Secret Service and 'orders' them to drop protection for a man that isn't even a candidate.

All backed with jackshit.

There's so much of the right wing narrative that is just imaginary fantasy, pulled sideways out of y'all's asses.

Now I’m answering you. The poster is correct that the parties make their own rules.

You are not. You’re simply bellyaching because you now know you’re screwed. Bigly!
/——-/ Here is post 150. He stated: “How is a US senator replaced if they die or resign during their term? It isn’t by holding another vote because that is not practical”

I said that was a stupid analogy. Funny he picked the Senate when a vacancy occurs. What about a congressman? Well, they have a special election.
  • Vacancies in the House can take as long as six months to fill, because representatives can only be replaced through a special election.
There was nothing stopping the Dems from holding an open convention. They didn’t because Commie Harris isn’t popular or likeable. They would have had to return the campaign money already raised and hope the contributors would send it back if she or someone else was nominated.
I never once said parties didn’t operate by their own rules. Not once.

“Former presidential candidate Kennedy Jr. complained that he spent $10 million a week defending himself in court against demands to remove him from the election.”

Capitalist democracy is only for the rich.
But mostly, moneybags buy kabuki theater artists as a battering ram for their interests.

They would have had to return the campaign money already raised and hope the contributors would send it back if she or someone else was nominated.

Just a correction.

#1 The money can be donated to a real charity. (I say real to differentiate from Trump charities where he - used - charitable donations for personally benefit.)

#2 The money can be donated - up to personal limits - to another candidate.

#3 Finally and part or * * ALL * * of the money can be transferred to local, state or national parties and the parties can then use the money to support any candidate (or candidates).
Now #1 and #2 aren't really likely or feasible, however #3 was very doable under existing FEC rules.

WW

Just a correction.

#1 The money can be donated to a real charity. (I say real to differentiate from Trump charities where he - used - charitable donations for personally benefit.)

#2 The money can be donated - up to personal limits - to another candidate.

#3 Finally and part or * * ALL * * of the money can be transferred to local, state or national parties and the parties can then use the money to support any candidate (or candidates).
Now #1 and #2 aren't really likely or feasible, however #3 was very doable under existing FEC rules.

WW
/—-/ Leaving the new candidate with little or nothing. Obviously, that wasn’t a viable option for tDNC.

Forum List

Back