Secretly Taping in the White House Situation Room

I say 20 years hard labor.
I wonder if she even knows that what she did is illegal and she should be charged in violation of National Security. I was more than just wrong. She strikes me as a person who thinks she is a cool cat. NO OFFENSE KAT.

The White House has its own rules.

Called 'National Security'

Then you should have no problem POINTING OUT THE FUCKING STATUTE, right?

I don't have access to Top Secret, compartmentalized, documents and security agreements signed by ALL of its occupants and employees, douchebag.

Seriously, are you 5 years old or just really stupid?

They can arrest her any time they're in the mood. They're just concerned about 'optics' right now.

The Mid Terms are coming up and they don't want to give the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media an excuse to go into a feeding frenzy.

dimocraps are scum

So now the Left say it’s ok to secretly record inside the room that has the most Secret discussions in the world taking place.

Makes their Russia! Russia! Russia! fantasy look like a 4th of July parade.

Duh, what secrets did President Obama reveal to the Russians? He simply said he would have more flexibility after the election. What's wrong with that?
nothing if you like obama. if trump had said that you'd be making up war & peace level shit to be mad about.

in this case - AGAIN - you have no idea what he said but the opportunity for him to have said something wrong bugs you. why?

cause you hate trump and will not let him slide on a damn thing.

1 sided shit like this is annoying as hell.

Well, we do know what President Obama did say on the open mic - and it was perfectly innocuous. I couldn't even criticize Adolf Trump if he made such a harmless statement.
that they would have more flexibility to work with russia once he doesn't have to worry about elections?

hell - that doesn't bug you and you SAY if trump, hitler or pick your poison here were to say it you'd still not care.

yet we have ZERO FUCKING IDEA what trump said, and you're mad cause you THINK he MAY have said something. let me know when the bullshit storm in your world ends.

It's common knowledge that lame duck presidents have more flexibility - if they win reelection. Since President Obama did win reelection - what did he do for Russian. BTW, Putin wasn't Russian president at the time. Dmitri Medvedev was president.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/
it's also common knowledge people get "pre-mad" at trump. i honestly don't give a shit what obama said but if common knowledge, why even say it? it should be "known" by russia.

in any event - the only thing i'm saying is you get mad at trump every opportunity you get and hell, make some up as well. to say there's something he could say that would NOT piss you off is something i'm just not going to believe.

swing and a miss.

You get mad at Trump sometimes, don't you?

I say 20 years hard labor.
Why is the President above the law? He's just a citizen. He works for us. He should have every word he says taped. Unless it's top secret stuff like when he met in private with Putin. But you can bet Putin taped the conversation too.

Remember Trump said he was too smart to be taped? So this makes the 4th person I know of so far who's caught Trump saying stupid shit on tape. And there are more to come.

The White House has its own rules.

Called 'National Security'

Then you should have no problem POINTING OUT THE FUCKING STATUTE, right?

I don't have access to Top Secret, compartmentalized, documents and security agreements signed by ALL of its occupants and employees, douchebag.

Seriously, are you 5 years old or just really stupid?

They can arrest her any time they're in the mood. They're just concerned about 'optics' right now.

The Mid Terms are coming up and they don't want to give the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media an excuse to go into a feeding frenzy.

dimocraps are scum
Since when are laws top secret?

Omarosa Is playing chicken with them. If they charge her with a fairly minor crime like recording , she gets to challange her accusers in open court . You really think they want that?

"They" don't give a rat's as what she does.

If “they” got nothing to hide . We know that ain’t true .
Omarosa screwed the pooch and knocked it up. We'll see.

She's about as credible as Huffpo and Snopes
But the tapes cannot be disputed.

Shit. If I worked for a pathological liar like Trump, I'd record everything, too. Because he and everyone who works for him lie and lie and lie. They can't deny their own voices and what they said as they try to do every day.

So now the Left say it’s ok to secretly record inside the room that has the most Secret discussions in the world taking place.

Makes their Russia! Russia! Russia! fantasy look like a 4th of July parade.

So no laws apply in the room? They could’ve threatened her life and it’s ok. It’s a secret !

Breach of security. The Situation Room is a Top Secret area like the nuclear sub a where sailor took pictures. No cameras or recording devices.

That is bad behavior. But you have not identified a criminal act. White House staffers are not members of the military, and therefore are not subject to UCMJ rules. Unless you can find a statute that criminalizes recordings in the Situation Room, then there is no crime to speak off.

We've seen photographic recordings out of the Situation Room in the past, which demonstrates that recordings are not generally prohibited by law. Had the recording contained classified information, there would obviously be a crime. But that is not the case, as best as we know. It's bad behavior. And ironically, her conduct supports Kelly's allegations heard on the tape. It's a severe integrity breach. It's the kind of thing that would justify firing someone. It suggests that she likely had already been engaging in generally malicious conduct. But still not a crime.

I see you have never held a TS clearance. I have and she committed a gross violation.

I have too. What did she violate?

Rules, Matey, rules. Nuff said.

Name them.

You don't have the need to know.

That is bad behavior. But you have not identified a criminal act. White House staffers are not members of the military, and therefore are not subject to UCMJ rules. Unless you can find a statute that criminalizes recordings in the Situation Room, then there is no crime to speak off.

We've seen photographic recordings out of the Situation Room in the past, which demonstrates that recordings are not generally prohibited by law. Had the recording contained classified information, there would obviously be a crime. But that is not the case, as best as we know. It's bad behavior. And ironically, her conduct supports Kelly's allegations heard on the tape. It's a severe integrity breach. It's the kind of thing that would justify firing someone. It suggests that she likely had already been engaging in generally malicious conduct. But still not a crime.

I see you have never held a TS clearance. I have and she committed a gross violation.

Name them.

Translation: You can’t name any rules she has broken.

If the area is an exclusion area, the person who broke rules was Kelly. Omarosa didn’t have a security clearance and should not have been taken into the room.

Name them.

Translation: You can’t name any rules she has broken.

If the area is an exclusion area, the person who broke rules was Kelly. Omarosa didn’t have a security clearance and should not have been taken into the room.

Sure wish I was as smart as a progressive liberal puke. Why, they know every thing about everything of earth.

Forum List

Back