Secretly Taping in the White House Situation Room

Goldilocks wouldnt let anyone be there to watch him while he entertained Russians IN THE WHITEHOUSE - who knows wtf he told them ?

636300901670745689-AP-United-States-Russia.jpg
well we know what obama said to russia when he thought the mics were off. that didn't bug you. but what *MAY* have been said drives you nuts.

TDS. definitely TDS.

Duh, what secrets did President Obama reveal to the Russians? He simply said he would have more flexibility after the election. What's wrong with that?
nothing if you like obama. if trump had said that you'd be making up war & peace level shit to be mad about.

in this case - AGAIN - you have no idea what he said but the opportunity for him to have said something wrong bugs you. why?

cause you hate trump and will not let him slide on a damn thing.

1 sided shit like this is annoying as hell.

Well, we do know what President Obama did say on the open mic - and it was perfectly innocuous. I couldn't even criticize Adolf Trump if he made such a harmless statement.
And if I had a nickel for every time it has been referred to on this board, I would be on a world cruise right now.
and if i had a nickel for every time someone made up a reason to be mad at trump, i'd be on that same cruise except i'd own the boat.

Goldilocks wouldnt let anyone be there to watch him while he entertained Russians IN THE WHITEHOUSE - who knows wtf he told them ?

636300901670745689-AP-United-States-Russia.jpg
well we know what obama said to russia when he thought the mics were off. that didn't bug you. but what *MAY* have been said drives you nuts.

TDS. definitely TDS.

Duh, what secrets did President Obama reveal to the Russians? He simply said he would have more flexibility after the election. What's wrong with that?
nothing if you like obama. if trump had said that you'd be making up war & peace level shit to be mad about.

in this case - AGAIN - you have no idea what he said but the opportunity for him to have said something wrong bugs you. why?

Well, we do know what President Obama did say on the open mic - and it was perfectly innocuous. I couldn't even criticize Adolf Trump if he made such a harmless statement.
that they would have more flexibility to work with russia once he doesn't have to worry about elections?

hell - that doesn't bug you and you SAY if trump, hitler or pick your poison here were to say it you'd still not care.

yet we have ZERO FUCKING IDEA what trump said, and you're mad cause you THINK he MAY have said something. let me know when the bullshit storm in your world ends.

It's common knowledge that lame duck presidents have more flexibility - if they win reelection. Since President Obama did win reelection - what did he do for Russia. BTW, Putin wasn't Russian president at the time. Dmitri Medvedev was president.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

Did Obama Pledge ‘More Flexibility’ Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

so the Trump Administration shirked their duties and let someone in the situation room with something that could be used to tape conversations ..

big F'n surprise -

incompetence is their forte'

TDS. definitely TDS.

that they would have more flexibility to work with russia once he doesn't have to worry about elections?

hell - that doesn't bug you and you SAY if trump, hitler or pick your poison here were to say it you'd still not care.

yet we have ZERO FUCKING IDEA what trump said, and you're mad cause you THINK he MAY have said something. let me know when the bullshit storm in your world ends.

It's common knowledge that lame duck presidents have more flexibility - if they win reelection. Since President Obama did win reelection - what did he do for Russian. BTW, Putin wasn't Russian president at the time. Dmitri Medvedev was president.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/
it's also common knowledge people get "pre-mad" at trump. i honestly don't give a shit what obama said but if common knowledge, why even say it? it should be "known" by russia.

in any event - the only thing i'm saying is you get mad at trump every opportunity you get and hell, make some up as well. to say there's something he could say that would NOT piss you off is something i'm just not going to believe.

swing and a miss.

so the Trump Administration shirked their duties and let someone in the situation room with something that could be used to tape conversations ..

big F'n surprise -

Amen! Trump is a national security disaster! His time for honoring himself may soon be at an end.

big F'n surprise -

Amen! Trump is a national security disaster! His time for honoring himself may soon be at an end.
like i said - any opportunity even if you have to make it up.

just didn't know you'd prove me correct so quickly.

big F'n surprise -

You are too rabid and unreasonable. I'm placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

big F'n surprise -

you get mad at trump for a hobby - fuck reality. and i'm rabid and unreasonable.

you one funny man.

oh, and bye.

big F'n surprise -

Omigawd! What a terminal case of PROJECTION!

big F'n surprise -

Omigawd! What a terminal case of PROJECTION!
he's not alone. there are several if i just stay the course and ask them several times to provide sources and back up what they say, eventually throw me to ignore cause they simply can't. call me the bad guy, make some dramatic act of salvation, and call it a day.

pffft. liberals.

I say 20 years hard labor.

What is the crime?

Breach of security. The Situation Room is a Top Secret area like the nuclear sub a where sailor took pictures. No cameras or recording devices.

That is bad behavior. But you have not identified a criminal act. White House staffers are not members of the military, and therefore are not subject to UCMJ rules. Unless you can find a statute that criminalizes recordings in the Situation Room, then there is no crime to speak off.

We've seen photographic recordings out of the Situation Room in the past, which demonstrates that recordings are not generally prohibited by law. Had the recording contained classified information, there would obviously be a crime. But that is not the case, as best as we know. It's bad behavior. And ironically, her conduct supports Kelly's allegations heard on the tape. It's a severe integrity breach. It's the kind of thing that would justify firing someone. It suggests that she likely had already been engaging in generally malicious conduct. But still not a crime.

I see you have never held a TS clearance. I have and she committed a gross violation.

I have too. What did she violate?

I say 20 years hard labor.

What is the crime?

Breach of security. The Situation Room is a Top Secret area like the nuclear sub a where sailor took pictures. No cameras or recording devices.

That is bad behavior. But you have not identified a criminal act. White House staffers are not members of the military, and therefore are not subject to UCMJ rules. Unless you can find a statute that criminalizes recordings in the Situation Room, then there is no crime to speak off.

We've seen photographic recordings out of the Situation Room in the past, which demonstrates that recordings are not generally prohibited by law. Had the recording contained classified information, there would obviously be a crime. But that is not the case, as best as we know. It's bad behavior. And ironically, her conduct supports Kelly's allegations heard on the tape. It's a severe integrity breach. It's the kind of thing that would justify firing someone. It suggests that she likely had already been engaging in generally malicious conduct. But still not a crime.

I see you have never held a TS clearance. I have and she committed a gross violation.

Rules, Matey, rules. Nuff said.

What is the crime?

Rules, Matey, rules. Nuff said.

Name them.

Anyone know the law in D.C. regarding one of two parties taping conversations and phone calls?

One party consent, just like New York.

The White House has its own rules.

Called 'National Security'

But what would dimocrap scum know about that?

Nothing
gonna have to go w/stormy on this one so far - if this is true - then by what written law are we referencing while doing down this path? you can either cite this, or you can't. rewording it with additional anger or insults won't change you still can't provide the source to what you're saying.

There was no rules or protocol that the trump staff followed.... that's why all those people without security clearance a year after hire still had no clearance but still received classified info, and why they eventually took cell phones away from all staff months later....before going to their offices because they were abusing it, and also why there wasn't a box to put your cell phone right outside the Situation room.... the Trump staff had no idea what they were doing regarding security....

in addition, Omarosa did not have security clearance of any sort, General Kelly was not going to reveal anything top secret or classified to her in the Situation room... she did not have permissions to receive it. :rolleyes:

So, it's highly unlikely she even could be prosecuted for anything....

Forum List

Back