Secretly Taping in the White House Situation Room

Why take her into the Situation Room in the first place? Did she have security clearance to go in there? Why not take her to a crowded restaurant to fire her so she could not make a scene?

CAuse they are a bunch of idiots . Do they not know Omarosa? She’s a self serving snake ! They hired her to prove Donald likes black people. Did Trump not watch his own show !? No way she goes without a big fight .

Omarosa Is playing chicken with them. If they charge her with a fairly minor crime like recording , she gets to challange her accusers in open court . You really think they want that?

"They" don't give a rat's as what she does.

If “they” got nothing to hide . We know that ain’t true .
Omarosa screwed the pooch and knocked it up. We'll see.

I say 20 years hard labor.

What is the crime?

Breach of security. The Situation Room is a Top Secret area like the nuclear sub a where sailor took pictures. No cameras or recording devices.

That is bad behavior. But you have not identified a criminal act. White House staffers are not members of the military, and therefore are not subject to UCMJ rules. Unless you can find a statute that criminalizes recordings in the Situation Room, then there is no crime to speak off.

We've seen photographic recordings out of the Situation Room in the past, which demonstrates that recordings are not generally prohibited by law. Had the recording contained classified information, there would obviously be a crime. But that is not the case, as best as we know. It's bad behavior. And ironically, her conduct supports Kelly's allegations heard on the tape. It's a severe integrity breach. It's the kind of thing that would justify firing someone. It suggests that she likely had already been engaging in generally malicious conduct. But still not a crime.

I see you have never held a TS clearance. I have and she committed a gross violation.

Q?

What is the crime?

Breach of security. The Situation Room is a Top Secret area like the nuclear sub a where sailor took pictures. No cameras or recording devices.

That is bad behavior. But you have not identified a criminal act. White House staffers are not members of the military, and therefore are not subject to UCMJ rules. Unless you can find a statute that criminalizes recordings in the Situation Room, then there is no crime to speak off.

We've seen photographic recordings out of the Situation Room in the past, which demonstrates that recordings are not generally prohibited by law. Had the recording contained classified information, there would obviously be a crime. But that is not the case, as best as we know. It's bad behavior. And ironically, her conduct supports Kelly's allegations heard on the tape. It's a severe integrity breach. It's the kind of thing that would justify firing someone. It suggests that she likely had already been engaging in generally malicious conduct. But still not a crime.

I see you have never held a TS clearance. I have and she committed a gross violation.

Then it should be no problem for you to IDENTIFY THE MOTHER FUCKING STATUTE.

We'll wait.

Why take her into the Situation Room in the first place? Did she have security clearance to go in there? Why not take her to a crowded restaurant to fire her so she could not make a scene?

CAuse they are a bunch of idiots . Do they not know Omarosa? She’s a self serving snake ! They hired her to prove Donald likes black people. Did Trump not watch his own show !? No way she goes without a big fight .

I would be comfortable betting that Trump never watched the scenes of "The Apprentice" that didn't have him in them.

What is the crime?
Did you seriously just ask that?

Good grief

Answer the question then. You assume it’s a crime .

They had Uber driver taping people . Turned out it was legal in his state.

if the tape was recorded in the Situation Room she could be in real trouble - if it wasnt shes home free.

Not if they dragged her into the room. Not if they committed some crime and she’s “whistleblowing “ .

Oma claims they locked her in against her will.

Omarosa Is playing chicken with them. If they charge her with a fairly minor crime like recording , she gets to challange her accusers in open court . You really think they want that?

"They" don't give a rat's as what she does.

If “they” got nothing to hide . We know that ain’t true .
Omarosa screwed the pooch and knocked it up. We'll see.

She's about as credible as Huffpo and Snopes

So after the firing Trump tells her he knew nothing about it

So it shows he is

Clueless about what is going on
Lying

Forum List

Back