Secretly Taping in the White House Situation Room

I say 20 years hard labor.

How many years for Trump divulging classified information to Russians in the Oval Office?

And you have evidence of this? ("because I say so" doesn't count)

Duh, there is lots of evidence...

How many years for Trump divulging classified information to Russians in the Oval Office?

Duh, there is lots of evidence...
Lock him up

Goldilocks wouldnt let anyone be there to watch him while he entertained Russians IN THE WHITEHOUSE - who knows wtf he told them ?

636300901670745689-AP-United-States-Russia.jpg

This is a perfect example of how partisan stupidity does nothing more than fuel the partisan stupidity on the other side. The President has full and absolute power to reveal or share state secrets.

The OP is making up bullshit, in response this idiot is making up alternate bullshit, and the next response will be for the cultists to come back with a new batch of bullshit.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:

Goldilocks wouldnt let anyone be there to watch him while he entertained Russians IN THE WHITEHOUSE - who knows wtf he told them ?

well we know what obama said to russia when he thought the mics were off. that didn't bug you. but what *MAY* have been said drives you nuts.

TDS. definitely TDS.

What is the crime?

Doesn't appear to be any crime involved in recording in a Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) like the WH Situation Room, it's a violation of staff rules, procedures and of course professional ethics but it's not likely she can be prosecuted for anything, especially given she didn't even hold a security clearance.

Why take her into the Situation Room in the first place? Did she have security clearance to go in there? Why not take her to a crowded restaurant to fire her so she could not make a scene?
Kelly's office wouldn't have been a strange place to do it, either. He seems to have been concerned about it being "private." So much for that theory.

well we know what obama said to russia when he thought the mics were off. that didn't bug you. but what *MAY* have been said drives you nuts.

TDS. definitely TDS.

Duh, what secrets did President Obama reveal to the Russians? He simply said he would have more flexibility after the election. What's wrong with that?

TDS. definitely TDS.

Duh, what secrets did President Obama reveal to the Russians? He simply said he would have more flexibility after the election. What's wrong with that?
nothing if you like obama. if trump had said that you'd be making up war & peace level shit to be mad about.

in this case - AGAIN - you have no idea what he said but the opportunity for him to have said something wrong bugs you. why?

cause you hate trump and will not let him slide on a damn thing.

1 sided shit like this is annoying as hell.

TDS. definitely TDS.

nothing if you like obama. if trump had said that you'd be making up war & peace level shit to be mad about.

in this case - AGAIN - you have no idea what he said but the opportunity for him to have said something wrong bugs you. why?

Well, we do know what President Obama did say on the open mic - and it was perfectly innocuous. I couldn't even criticize Adolf Trump if he made such a harmless statement.

What is the crime?

Remember the Democrats saying that it was illegal for Linda Trip to record Monica Lewinski?

As I recall, that was because one of the two lived in Maryland, which requires consent from both parties. It became a questions of whether the Maryland requirement could survive when applied to an interstate call. And as I also recall, there was ultimately no charge brought against Tripp.
Consent doesn't have anything to do with it. Her recording could be deemed as espionage. This dunderhead is in deep shit without an oar. Why do liberals know everything about everything without knowing anything about everything? Jeebus on a bloody crutch!

TDS. definitely TDS.

Well, we do know what President Obama did say on the open mic - and it was perfectly innocuous. I couldn't even criticize Adolf Trump if he made such a harmless statement.
And if I had a nickel for every time it has been referred to on this board, I would be on a world cruise right now.

Tell the people in Leavenworth about security rules.

How about you stay on topic, mkay?

And Omarosa had to have clearance to be in that room, which is not on the White House tour.

So, anything not on the White House tour requires a security clearance? You're making wild assumptions.
I didn't say anything like that. You are another projectionist. Stumpy.

TDS. definitely TDS.

that they would have more flexibility to work with russia once he doesn't have to worry about elections?

hell - that doesn't bug you and you SAY if trump, hitler or pick your poison here were to say it you'd still not care.

yet we have ZERO FUCKING IDEA what trump said, and you're mad cause you THINK he MAY have said something. let me know when the bullshit storm in your world ends.

Forum List

Back