Secrets of Fijian Medicine

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
A very interesting article........I have been using herbs for a long time.....and have had good success with them.

A very interesting article........I have been using herbs for a long time.....and have had good success with them.
That's Michael Savage. I have no idea. Identify the herbs, distiguish the useful healing plants from harmful weeds. Eat your vegetables, but buyer beware. We've got to stay in do-no-harm-or-injustice territory with this stuff.

That's Michael Savage. I have no idea. Identify the herbs, distiguish the useful healing plants from harmful weeds. Eat your vegetables, but buyer beware. We've got to stay in do-no-harm-or-injustice territory with this stuff.
Curry works for me too. LOL

• Banned

China has used herbs for thousands of years along with acupuncture......most herbs are safe...but it does require knowledge....what folks really need to be concerned about is all those prescripton medications they are taking.

All of them as in all of them have side effects....from minor to serious.

acupuncture
The needles start becoming too hollow, and there gets to be too much ink in them. You see that in the same part of town as a tattoo parlor.
most herbs are safe
Herbs like bok choi, garlic, and ginger, etc., I would think so too.
what folks really need to be concerned about is all those prescripton medications they are taking.
Absolutely. The European pharmaceutical druggers really need to be brought under control and severely punished, whipped, and beaten to death for dealing mind-altering substances and promoting and compelling mental health services at local courthouses throughout the U.S.

Forum List

Back