🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secular Humanist (aka athiest) attack on christians continues

Well, it's finally opened: Noah's Ark theme park opens in Kentucky with life-size replica - BBC News

Check out the dinosaurs on the Ark!

e1b3pv.jpg

No, they can't let the mosque burn to the ground. But they don't have to spend 11 million to widen I75. You think they do and that's why everyone can see that you are an idiot.

You're extremely stupid, which is why you're a leftist.

A Mosque requires expense for cops to provide traffic control during meetings and worship. In Detroit they probably DO have to widen streets to accommodate the extra flow.

Last I checked. the (i) in a highway indicated a federal interstate - so your claim is the state is investing 11 million (what porkulus generally spends on lunch) to widen a federal interstate?
Have you never seen the traffic jams at the expensive large christian churches? They use cops for them also.....

Dinosaurs on Noah's Ark.

A Christ Theater on the Ark.

s18ahg.jpg

Who the hell is Christ?

Have you never seen the traffic jams at the expensive large christian churches? They use cops for them also.....

I know a megachurch in my area has to pay for traffic control. The city published it after an Atheist complained and tried to shut the church down.
Down in the South and in the Great SW plains there are several mega churches...Siloam Springs, Ark. has the most churches per capita in the USA....Albeit many are still the old wooden slat churches...

[
Down in the South and in the Great SW plains there are several mega churches...Siloam Springs, Ark. has the most churches per capita in the USA....Albeit many are still the old wooden slat churches...

The cities might charge them for traffic control. One church by us is insane. I stay OFF Yorba Linda Blvd on Sunday morning. Traffic is snarled like it was a football game or concert.

To be employed at the Ark Park, you have to fail an IQ test.

To work at the Ark Park, you have to bleev the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

To work at the Ark Park, you have to bleev there were dinosaurs on the Ark.

To work at the Ark Park, you have to bleev The Flintstones was a documentary.

Here's a dinosaur helping Noah build the Ark:

x5th1h.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back