See for yourself how Amazon manipulates their sales by ideology...try to buy more than one copy of this book

what are those reasons? please name them.

1. the author has limited it. from what i understand, they did not limit it, amazon did.

now, feel free to list these vast reasons you reference on your way to slam people, like a child must do.
Well, I'm sure she's suing Amazon for this.... right?

Somehow I doubt it. But it will be interesting to see the lawsuit

I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

Amazon product ASIN 0692170987
The corporations are running this country.

We are living in a serfdom.

The Monarch is the POTUS.
The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.
The Knights are other C-level executives in these corporations.
The Peasants and Serfs are basically the rest of us.

The Top 1% of the top 1% are running the show.
Uh-huh. Your post doesn't pass the "whiff" test - it makes no sense. If they really wanted to suppress the author, they'd just not offer the book for sale.

fire up a zoom session and post the link here.

did it on my computer w/o issue. now yes there are times i have to change quantity in the cart, and at times, i can do it when i put them in there. i tested another book and yes, i could do it when i ordered it initially.

dunno the difference but in my limited testing and extensive history ordering from amazon, quantity has been hit and miss over the years and i just never cared why.

Change the quantity to anything other than 1, and tell us what the total dollar amount is in your cart.

I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.

Poor snowflake, you can order from more than one supplier.

Well, I'm sure she's suing Amazon for this.... right?

Somehow I doubt it. But it will be interesting to see the lawsuit
I didn't ask for your candyass attacks.

I asked for the reasons. you ain't got em, do you?

Last edited:
If you really want or need multiple copies of the book you can do so by purchasing the kindle version, ya' weirdos. Amazon is not required to sell the book at all if they don't want to.

But if a cult can't play victim is it really a cult?

If you really want or need multiple copies of the book you can do so by purchasing the kindle version, ya' weirdos. Amazon is not required to sell the book at all if they don't want to.

But if a cult can't play victim is it really a cult?
a baker is not required to bake a cake are they?

apply standards evenly or you are starting shit.

I didn't ask for your cqndyass attacks.

I asked for the reasons. you ain't got em, do you?
Antsy today I see....

Didn't attack you little man.... I do know that if something as bizarre as this were actually happening by Amazon..the author would be all over it instead of complaining to schmucks on the internet.

I mean...if you had written a book about how to be a brat--it is your area of expertise--and Amazon limited sales of the book to wannabe brats; you'd sue their ass off.

Not surprising, so many of you are missing the point.

The point is not this one incident. It is that this SORT OF thing is happening everywhere.

It is a form of censorship and book burning.

This is being done in this case to keep the number of sales low so the book does not show up in the top lists.

THEN YOU LIARS SAY I AM LYING.

If you called me a liar without changing the quantity YOURSELF you are scum.

a baker is not required to bake a cake are they?

apply standards evenly or you are starting shit.

That's true, a bakery is not required to sell any specific type of cake. What they can't do depending on state and federal laws is deny services to protected classes.

Walmart…you can buy multiples.

Amazon claims there is only 1 copy left in their entire supply chain. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

If you are such a dumb POS that you cannot figure out what is inhernetly bad about this, you are beyond help.

Antsy today I see....

Didn't attack you little man.... I do know that if something as bizarre as this were actually happening by Amazon..the author would be all over it instead of complaining to schmucks on the internet.

I mean...if you had written a book about how to be a brat--it is your area of expertise--and Amazon limited sales of the book to wannabe brats; you'd sue their ass off.
so again you can't name the reasons, just continue the attacks.

:=)

like a child, you are are too predictable.

Walmart…you can buy multiples.

Amazon claims there is only 1 copy left in their entire supply chain. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

If you are such a dumb POS that you cannot figure out what is inhernetly bad about this, you are beyond help.

Actually Amazon didn't claim there was only 1 copy, they are just restricting to one paperback per customer. Seems to me that's a little different.

Amazon and Walmart utilize their own warehouses.

However, if Amazon chose to sell the book but only one at a time then isn't that their god given Capitiolistic right to do so?

I hope every one of you has given up on Amazon Prime, you're going to miss season 3 of Bad Boys though.

Actually Amazon didn't claim there was only 1 copy, they are just restricting to one paperback per customer. Seems to me that's a little different.

Amazon and Walmart utilize their own warehouses.

However, if Amazon chose to sell the book but only one at a time then isn't that their god given Capitiolistic right to do so?

I hope every one of you has given up on Amazon Prime, you're going to miss season 3 of Bad Boys though.
then the baker doesn't have to bake cakes he doesn't want to.

Amazon does say the seller limited it. that would appear to be a lie

Depends on the seller. I get this message: This seller has a limit of 1 per customer. To see if more are available from another seller, go to the product detail page.

So, I went back to the product detail page and picked another seller, and presto! was able to add more than 1

1634665928771.png

Maybe you and the author need a lesson on how to shop Amazon?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back