See the moment dozens of festival-goers shone laser pointers at a passenger jet as it flew over a fireworks festival

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

what a bunch of idiots. and people wonder why we dont want them here in our country. they got the brains of turnip seed.
Wow! That is pretty wild, I had to turn off a third party content blocker to even know there was a video, but got curious about the big empty space on my screen. It was worth the trouble. Those idiots are off the hook, down in Mexico City. I am glad, I was not on that plane.

Wow! That is pretty wild, I had to turn off a third party content blocker to even know there was a video, but got curious about the big empty space on my screen. It was worth the trouble. Those idiots are off the hook, down in Mexico City. I am glad, I was not on that plane.
and dem,s cant figure out why we dont want the,m here

Wow, like talk about no common sense with those ground pounders.

Probably a bunch a white spring breakers acting a fool in a different country.
Could be

Any American college kids stupid enough to visit mexico without adult supervision are fully capable of trying to bring down a jet with their laser pointers

Could be

Any American college kids stupid enough to visit mexico without adult supervision are fully capable of trying to bring down a jet with their laser pointers
but he would not get over the boarder with one.

Forum List

Back