Seeds have been sown for the 2020 election

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
At this point, the best possible candidates for a republican 2020 run for the oval office best decide what is best for both their party and themselves......UNLESS folks like Ryan, Pence, Christie, Cruz, Rubio and some others OPENLY disavow themselves from the cancer that is Trump, they will not stand a chance of winning their own party's candidacy.

Tough decisions must be made and made soon.

At this point, the best possible candidates for a republican 2020 run for the oval office best decide what is best for both their party and themselves......UNLESS folks like Ryan, Pence, Christie, Cruz, Rubio and some others OPENLY disavow themselves from the cancer that is Trump, they will not stand a chance of winning their own party's candidacy.

Rand Paul in 2020!

( My Choice )

Alec Baldwin in 2020!

( Those that voted for Trump )

As for screaming Trump is the worst candidate... Not happening because even though Trump is the titanic the GOP has to support the worst candidate they have ever had!

They won't have to, the system is staging up Pence; just as bad as Trump, but with more self control.

pubs-bars-joseph_stalin-communist-dictator-historical_figure-ussr-bgrn2838_low.jpg

I notice you forgot to mention Kasich. Is that because you know he would win? (as he did polling double digit leads over Hillary in the general during the primaries, leaps and bound above all the men you just mentioned...)

Republicans were right to look at this election as a watershed moment, because by 2020, electing a republican to the White House gets a lot tougher.

America will be browner, there will be more minority-majority states in the South, and the republican base share of the electorrate shrinks again.

.. good luck with that.

• Banned

Rand Paul in 2020!

( My Choice )

Alec Baldwin in 2020!

As for screaming Trump is the worst candidate... Not happening because even though Trump is the titanic the GOP has to support the worst candidate they have ever had!

If the DNC has any "decency", they should sponsor a thank you dinner for Trump, for all his tireless work in virtually destroying the GOP.

Rand Paul in 2020!

( My Choice )

Alec Baldwin in 2020!

If the DNC has any "decency", they should sponsor a thank you dinner for Trump, for all his tireless work in virtually destroying the GOP.

I suggest they erect a statue or monument to Trump for all his tireless work in destroying an already dying party.

I wonder if the GOP will reform their primary system. Their mostly-winner-take-all system makes it so that a disliked candidate who can only get a plurality can sweep things. If it had been proportional-delegates instead, the not-Trump wing would have had, combined, more votes than the Trump wing, and they could have united on a non-Trump candidate.

Ironic, given that the GOP recently switched to their mostly-winner-take-all system because they thought a competitive primary season was bad for them.

I notice you forgot to mention Kasich. Is that because you know he would win? (as he did polling double digit leads over Hillary in the general during the primaries, leaps and bound above all the men you just mentioned...)

Two things:

One, had Kasich been the nominee against Clinton....he would have had MY vote.....and,
Two, Kasich has rejected the Trumpster way before his fellow elected GOPers, thereby showing much more guts than Ryan, etc.

I wonder if the GOP will reform their primary system. Their mostly-winner-take-all system makes it so that a disliked candidate who can only get a plurality can sweep things. If it had been proportional-delegates instead, the not-Trump wing would have had, combined, more votes than the Trump wing, and they could have united on a non-Trump candidate.

Ironic, given that the GOP recently switched to their mostly-winner-take-all system because they thought a competitive primary season was bad for them.
After this debacle, the GOP may never risk holding a primary ever again

and yet, you have hillary following obama. enough said?

You're "correct"....That mean Obama has placed you in a re-education, FEMA camp and now there's no hope that Hillary would soon let you out..... Oh, the travesty.

Forum List

Back