Seeing A LOT of reports/articles/videos that say Trump may win 40 to 48 states...

Just has me wondering if the dems see these stories and come up for air and a new view or just stick their heads back in the sand.
Saw an article earlier today about a democrat who went to the Trump rally in NH and was shocked at how well she was recieved and treated. Said she believed the #walkaway movement to be bogus because MSNBC told her so. She then voted for Pete and said she will be unregistering as a democrat.

Hearing stories like these just makes me wonder how many lefties on this board are "waking up" or are "nervous"

The #walkaway movement was bogus.

It started ahead of the 2018 midterm election, and how did Democrats do in that election? They had a 70% increase in their House vote total compared to the previous midterm election.

Historically? They did horribly

I don't know about overall historically, but that's the biggest midterm increase they've had in the house in the last 20 years. By a mile. Your #walkaway bullshit didn't work, and it wasn't even close.

If you guys want to talk numbers, we can look up any of them and I can explain it as slowly as you need me to.
The house always flips on the midterms and the #walkaway was in its infancy as was Blexit.

I think you all are in for a rude awakening and if it happens I can not wait to gloat.

Just has me wondering if the dems see these stories and come up for air and a new view or just stick their heads back in the sand.
Saw an article earlier today about a democrat who went to the Trump rally in NH and was shocked at how well she was recieved and treated. Said she believed the #walkaway movement to be bogus because MSNBC told her so. She then voted for Pete and said she will be unregistering as a democrat.

Hearing stories like these just makes me wonder how many lefties on this board are "waking up" or are "nervous"

It started ahead of the 2018 midterm election, and how did Democrats do in that election? They had a 70% increase in their House vote total compared to the previous midterm election.

Historically? They did horribly

I don't know about overall historically, but that's the biggest midterm increase they've had in the house in the last 20 years. By a mile. Your #walkaway bullshit didn't work, and it wasn't even close.

If you guys want to talk numbers, we can look up any of them and I can explain it as slowly as you need me to.
The house always flips on the midterms and the #walkaway was in its infancy as was Blexit.

I think you all are in for a rude awakening and if it happens I can not wait to gloat.

Does the opposition party always have a 70% increase? Because that's what happened. That was a record increase in recent history. The prior best was maybe 20ish percent.

The expression "Yea but it was in its infancy" can have the bullshit removed from it and it turns into "It was wrong". There are plenty of threads here where people were boasting about #walkaway prior to the 2018 election.

Cool story.

The msm has created plenty of msm voters, but I still think trump would need a second impeachment to launch him to a point of getting 40+ states.

Its more like how much we have come to resent Democrats so much we vote for Beelzebub. I am, er WAS a democrat Democrats representatives creating sanctuary cities without our mere democratic permission, that broke the proverbial camels back. Democrats have forgotten democracy and have become globalist shills.Shame on them!

The Donald rolled over the Bag Lady and just left a shitstain on the street. I can't imagine anything from this covey of fuckups being anything more than token fodder for DJT. Kind of like mcstain and mittens were.

Cool story.
Indeed. It is very cool

Remember when they had that big #WalkAway rally in Washington, and nobody came.

Forum List

Back